Fire Dragon

Root canal health risk

Hello

I am wery conserned about if I the coming weak at wensday should make a rot canal in one of my destroyed teeth or not. Here is why I am conserned about this. Please help me with information if you have any on this subject....

Sorry to hear about your health problem. You have bad kidneys which are reflected in the teeth. If you allow a root canal done on yourself the process wil involve seeping toxic substancces in your system as well as messing up with specific meridiand depending on the tooth affected. Eeach tooth in the mouth relates to a specific acupuncture meridian. If a tooth becomes infected or diseased, the organ on the same meridian would also become unhealthy; and conversely a diseased organ would cause a problem with its corresponding tooth.

Keep in mind the universal principle of Paticcasamuppada: all events are interrelated in a constant flow of cause and effect. What happens in one point of the network will affect the rest. Your root canal will have an effect on your entire system. No good as you'll age and weaken yourself.

I advise you to seek acupuncture and specific herbal treatment right away. In addition drinking Chinese teas on a daily basis (pu-erhs, greens, oolongs and reds) will keep you healthy for many years to come.

Best of luck.

Unless the tooth is extracted a specific way, it could lead to the same/similar issues as a root canaled tooth. If you read the Weston Price literature, bacteria can also be trapped from an improperly pulled tooth. Apparently it is necessary to drill away several millimeters of the bone/socket around the tooth? Or something like that.

Where do you live?

I can give you links to TCM doctors in your area. You need to get treatment asap. Avoid a root canal before it's too late.

Unless the tooth is extracted a specific way, it could lead to the same/similar issues as a root canaled tooth. If you read the Weston Price literature, bacteria can also be trapped from an improperly pulled tooth. Apparently it is necessary to drill away several millimeters of the bone/socket around the tooth? Or something like that.

I have been reading some articles about this the last days. I think what you mean is the sinev or string that is holding the tooth fixed to the bone. If you not take that away there might also be some bacterias around there.

SD