Sign in to follow this  
Eddy

black tantra

hi brothers and sisters! a recent discussion on tantra has lead me more interested in black tantra; i was told through black tantra you can attain enlightenment very quickly. now i know half of you are probably thinking, maybe i shouldn't get into this information as it'll only pull me in and i will lose myself, but i still think it is good to know. at least for future references as to future teachers i may meet who could be teaching me wrong things and such - and i'll admit the shortcut to enlightenment is intriguing too. i'm a sponge for information, so do any of you know of any good books on black tantra? also white tantra?

I point people in the direction of Daniel Odier's Tantric Quest. Don't know if it's black, white or red tantra, but it's a story of the author's quest to learn tantra. By the end of the book you will have a very good grasp of what tantra is all about.

http://www.amazon.com/Tantric-Quest-Encounter-Absolute-Love/dp/0892816201/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1290619938&sr=1-1

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this