Warrior Body Buddha Mind

Hung Lung Hei Gung - Red Dragon Breathing Method

This is a series of standing meditations called Hung Lung Hei Gung - Red Dragon Breathing Method very powerful one should learn level one till they get it down pat before moving on but thought I would share this secret method from my Omei Bak Mei - Hung Mo Pai (Red Hair Daoist).

Enjoy

Sifu Garry

P.S All these meditations are done very slow the moving meditation especially!!!

Thanks Sifu Garry! I always enjoy your vids. The Omei Bak Mei looks like a powerful system.

I always start my mornings, as soon as I am up and before breakfast, with 20 minutes of reverse breathing. I may try to change this to the Omei Bak Mei exercise #1, as this looks like it would be a step up over what I am doing.

On the Omei Bak Mei exercise #2, did I hear you mention something about a percentage breath?

Thanks,

Fu Dog

Hi Mate,

Sure go a head, this 1st level should be understood before moving on and when the body adjust to the different energies of both types of breathing.

The reason I left out the breath percentage is because I rather teach it properly this is just showing what is involved If you are interested in learning the complete Omei bak mei hung lung hei gung contact me at [email protected] also make sure you ask Sifu Terry for permission as I dont know if he will agree to the different energetics?

Regards

Sifu Garry

Sifu Garry - thanks for getting back.

I will take your comments under advisement. :)

Those three videos are showing a powerful system (I can tell!).

Can you tell us more about the Omei Bak Mei White Eyebrow System?

Thanks,

Fu dog

This Omei Bak Mei system is a family inherited system under the Doo Family and has been kept secret for around 400yrs. This art is under Hung Mo , a red hair Daoist disciple of Bak mei dao ren (bak mei daoist). Its a fairly large system that has fighting forms, weapons, hei gung, nei gung, healing (herbs), different iron palm skills, cotton body, etc.

Yes, those meditations are very powerful although I put them up for free dont think they are not the real deal, a rare treasure of bak mei inner alchemy never been released to the public till now.

Sifu Garry

There is no written history of this system, just oral from doo family, there is a Hung mei (red eyebrow) daoist that created the Southern Praying mantis system I dont know if this could be related but the Hung Mo Pai i have has loads of similarities to Southern mantis than CLC Bak mei system.

Regards

Sifu Garry

If you wanna email me get me at [email protected]

Hmm, would you mind giving me more information on this system?

My e-mail is [email protected]. (Humor intended) Would you mind sending me a message with some more detailed background/what I might be able to do to achieve more training/achievement in this?

Sifu Garry -

Just curious where did you study under GMDW?

Was it in the US? Other?

Thanks,

Lloyd

Lloyd,

Thanks for your question, I learnt all my training via telephone, Skype and MSN, as well clips, dvds, tapes of my progression. I was lucky enough that I had Yau Kung Mun training as it is Bak mei based for the external so my transition to Bak Fu Pai and Omei Bak Mei was very easy. GMDW Chose certain things for me to train and at the time he has told me I have to release certain informations. That was his wish and my oath to pass on what he has taught me only when the time is right!

Hope this helps?

Sifu Garry Hearfield

P.S That is why im happy that people getting the energy of FP from Terrys dvds, see things can be learnt online with the right attitude and proper guidance everyone can learn. If I can do it, im sure others can... :)

• Like 1

Sifu Garry -

WOW....I'm impressed !!! And, your story is very encouraging! I've seen some of the vids where you are doing forms and I can see they are quite powerful. To say you have learned via "distance learning" mixed with a lot of very hard work on your part is very inspiring!

What you have done does indeed say that someone who *really* wants to learn can do so.

I love your story, Sifu!

Thanks,

Lloyd

Edited by Fu_dog

Awe, thanks mate!!

When I see or here something in martial arts, I see certain things that I cant tell is powerful I dont know if over the years of my previous arts but when I met GMDW immediately I was drawn into something. It wasnt the Mystic or anything I was teaching Bak Mei years before meeting Sifu Wai! But when I watched him move and chatting online, his knowledge became very clear to me and for some reason it was like fate that we met. He could tell I wanted to learn and was hungry to finish what I started and his Bak Mei is by far the deepest Bak Mei I have come across (internally i mean). After along time and a few exchanges and testing of my character he finally opened up to me. We spoke everyday and night, phone, online, skype, msn, i was like a sponge! hahaha

Anway the moral of the story is if you HUNGRY to become the best you can be in what you do like kung fu, you cant just plot along you gotta give it everything as long as it is a system that combines hard and soft you will be balanced and recover much quicker.

Thanks again...

Sifu Garry