exorcist_1699

The first Taoist TV on internet

You'd think that with sooooo many channels in the West we'd have like a midnight special type for Taoists in English...hm...there's an idea ....

but what would be the format???

Talkshow? News? kinda like one of those Evangelical midnight bible reading preaching no discussion formats?

or a discussion between Taoist with other religious groups making cameos from time to time?...

how long do you think you could talk about Taoism without running out of things to say?....

hm....LIVE PODCAST ANYONE....TO THE RESEARCH-MOBILE!!!!

Let me know what and who you'd like to see in the show and what format you'd like to see and PLEASE don't hesitate to give any suggestions on topics or questions that the show could talk about!

(I got excited because I am a film student and it would be a great idea to do this...It is needed :D )

THANKS

Maria

I know little about film-making, so regarding what forms, what programs should be on such a channel,I do not have clear idea. However, the least thing I worry about is its running out of content to present . It will never happen!

Taoism is a BIG topic, it includes all TCM ( Traditional Chinese Medicine) stuff, acupuncture,how we eat and live, or its relations with other religions..etc. Similarly, you can't image this form ( TheTaobums.com)running out topics to chat about... ( For example, me has hundreds of topics to write on , but there is no need for me rushing to post them..

Edited by exorcist_1699

I know little about film-making, so regarding what forms, what programs should be on such a channel,I do not have clear idea. However, the least thing I worry about is its running out of content to present . It will never happen!

Taoism is a BIG topic, it includes all TCM ( Traditional Chinese Medicine) stuff, acupuncture,how we eat and live, or its relations with other religions..etc. Similarly, you can't image this form ( TheTaobums.com)running out topics to chat about... ( For example, me has hundreds of topics to write on , but there is no need for me rushing to post them..

I stand corrected :D lol

Yo dudes. Bring it on! Taoist TV, having appeared in China, and having been muted on the Tao Bums; will now become a reality - it is only a matter of time! The swirl of consciousness has begun...

Re-runs of "Kung-Fu", Martial Arts Movies( not crappy ones or just excuses for violence ), Doco's on practice and practicioners, On Masters, Diswcussion and interview, everything...!!!

Sci fi movies that explore the Taoist theme, The Tao Bums Show, with online input...

Aaarrrggghhh, stop before i go blind.......

Yo dudes. Bring it on! Taoist TV, having appeared in China, and having been muted on the Tao Bums; will now become a reality - it is only a matter of time! The swirl of consciousness has begun...

Re-runs of "Kung-Fu", Martial Arts Movies( not crappy ones or just excuses for violence ), Doco's on practice and practicioners, On Masters, Diswcussion and interview, everything...!!!

Sci fi movies that explore the Taoist theme, The Tao Bums Show, with online input...

Aaarrrggghhh, stop before i go blind.......

Here in Southern Ontario we have a station called CHCH and between 2AM and 5AM they play ONLY old Kung-Fu movies...like ones from the 50s to as late as the 70s but nothing violent just underdogs rising through towns filled with corruption with the weapon of truth and patience :P IT'S GREAT...they're threatening to stop showing them....:( there should MOST DEFINITELY be a Taoist TV in North America