Scadder21

Foreskin restoration

Recently I was introduced to something totally out of my believe of possibility. After having learned of Thunders place from this website years ago I kind of dropped the idea and moved on. Recently I came across a website www.sexasnatureintendedit.com This website is all you would ever want to know about foreskin restoration. The person who created the website seems to have written THE book on the subject. I just got the book and obviously they are very pro restoration while trying to induce negative emotions were none existed before in guys that are circumcised or the women in their life. My question is this, have any TaoBums went ahead and restored their foreskin? What are the positives and the negatives of it? One of the negatives I see is that it seems once i restore it I can't go back if I don't like it. Also is it really benefitial to have more senstation in the head of the penis when there are already PE problems? Anyone with any thoughts on this procedure?

This website is all you would ever want to know about foreskin restoration.

I must say that subject is always dancing around my mind constantly.

That may be a bit circumspect though.

Just out of interest where do they get the skin from? I could go to the website I suppose, but it's much more interesting to ask you.

• Like 1

Just out of interest where do they get the skin from? I could go to the website I suppose, but it's much more interesting to ask you.

LOL, LOL. Your eyeslids!! You may wind up a bit cock eyed!

No, really though--it involves attatching a device to your 'little tao-bum' that stretches the foreskin out by applying tension-usually through elastic or something-over months of time. You have to keep a schedule of wearing the device practically 24/7, except for when your organ is 'in use'. Most places that sell them make devices that are concealable (so long as you are wearing pants ) so you can 'tug' during the day.

Of course, if everone would stop MUTILATING babies genitals in the first place, we wouldn't need these contraptions!

Foreskin restoration is awesome, just takes a lot of effort. You can always rig up a device out of stuff you can buy cheap-acewrap, suspender straps, SOFT medical tape, and an empty film canister or something similar.

Peace-

LOL, LOL. Your eyeslids!! You may wind up a bit cock eyed!

:lol:

No, really though--it involves attatching a device to your 'little tao-bum' that stretches the foreskin out by applying tension-usually through elastic or something-over months of time. You have to keep a schedule of wearing the device practically 24/7, except for when your organ is 'in use'. Most places that sell them make devices that are concealable (so long as you are wearing pants ) so you can 'tug' during the day.

I think I may be misunderstanding you here, and it's not deliberate. You mean I need to attach something to my ass that drags my butt skin over my johnson(to use the technical terms)???

I should add, I proudly have a full quota of foreskin; I'm wondering now if I can get some kind of foreskin donor card should I one day die in my prime, so my foreskin can be whisked away in an ice box to be grafted onto someone in a foreskin critical situation.

Of course, if everone would stop MUTILATING babies genitals in the first place, we wouldn't need these contraptions!

I completely agree Everseeking. I seem to remember reading some years ago that circumcision is one of the operations that the American Medical Association has said has absolutely no medical benefit whatsoever, although the idea that it does still persists.

There's another thing I find most curious, and that's why so many Americans and Canadians are circumcised? Who's telling all these mothers to get their kids chopped? It's not so common in the U.K where I'm from, the majority of people I've known are not circumcised, yet the majority of North Americans I've met are.... not that I'm doing in depth checking mind you!

Foreskin restoration is awesome, just takes a lot of effort. You can always rig up a device out of stuff you can buy cheap-acewrap, suspender straps, SOFT medical tape, and an empty film canister or something similar.

I like a man who likes to D.I.Y! :D

I'm all for restoration.

I'm still curious why North Americans are all about the chopping though. I don't get it.

I think I may be misunderstanding you here, and it's not deliberate. You mean I need to attach something to my ass that drags my butt skin over my johnson(to use the technical terms)???

No, I meant that as -a miniature of yourself, or rather, you wiener. Basically, you stretch the existing skin-through various means, but generally with tape at first-until you have enough foreskin to cover the glans, then you are done. Im really tires right now, or I'd try and explain better.

There's another thing I find most curious, and that's why so many Americans and Canadians are circumcised? Who's telling all these mothers to get their kids chopped?

Mostly, the parents and in laws of the mother. Why? Most people I have talked to have some vague, innacurate notion that its 'part of their religion'-that being, Christionity in some form. so, I guess they have no difficulty believing that their god created them with skin on their penis, that He wants them to cut off????

Also, I hear the cheesy line about how 'we want it to look like his dads'.....As if any guy on earth gives a shit about how his fathers penis looks!!!!!!

I hear many, many stupid reasons for it, NONE of which are usually backed by any sound logic. Sheep, following the norm.

People sometimes say 'for hygeine', because the callous that forms once the glans dries out is less likely to harbor bacteria, since it is a mucous membrane that has then dried out.

I have strong feelings about this ;-)

Where I live, being against circumcision (and not liking football and/or nascar) will practically get you burnt at the stake.

Its like I'm on crazy pills!!!

So, 'NMT,NMT', How is female circumcision looked upon in Europe? I understand there are more and more 'traditional' Muslim families that are opting to have it done. Of course, most other places in the world call it FGM, female genital mutilation.

;-?

This seems to be only aesthetic... I don't see restoration as a way to have the super sensitive nature of an uncircumcised penis.

This seems to be only aesthetic... I don't see restoration as a way to have the super sensitive nature of an uncircumcised penis.

According to the book its quite opposite. You start to grow some never endings back and its more comfortable for the female. The authors seem to be trying to frame it as a woman's issue also.

I'm still curious why North Americans are all about the chopping though. I don't get it.

Eh hey people are told what to do and even like.. Especially if it's since they're kids they're gonna do/like what they're told.

Even if it's all a bunch of propaganda for whatever reason Lol

Mostly it is just apearance. You will regain the ability of the skin to move like natural foreskin during sex.

Also, the glans will regain a lot of sensitivity, as well as the mucous membrane function.

But, the nerve fibers that were in the skin that was cutt off will not grow back.

Peace

I seem to recall that Buddha's foreskin is a holy relic somewhere, hidden away in secret Asia. Wonder what would happen if you could graft that thing onto your own member? Sure would be a conversation piece and help you score with the cute yoga ladies. Imagine doing Tantra with the Buddha's own foreskin living on your Johnson. Whoa, dude! :)

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

Makes me kind of glad I had an infection that prevented me from being able to get circumcised.

Good luck, and report back after you have achieved your goal.

One bad thing about being circumcised is that it requires more maintenance (you have to CLEAN IT), sex with a condom feels like you are having sex with the condom and not the girl, and you have a higher chance having of penile cancer and contracting HIV due to have a larger membrane service that creates more entry points--- For me, the biggest inconvenience is the extra cleaning.

The health reasons above are the main reason why circumcision is prevalent in America. Another reason could be due to the large amount of Jewish doctors in the medical field, and a sort of cultural transference.

Also, I hear the cheesy line about how 'we want it to look like his dads'.....As if any guy on earth gives a shit about how his fathers penis looks!!!!!!

I dunno man, I once saw my fathers pride and joy when I was about 8, and I gotta say I was impressed, I wish mine looked like that! He wasn't circumcised though.

So, 'NMT,NMT', How is female circumcision looked upon in Europe? I understand there are more and more 'traditional' Muslim families that are opting to have it done. Of course, most other places in the world call it FGM, female genital mutilation.

;-?

Female circumcision in general is looked upon as barbaric/sexist and pretty much downright evil, by anyone with even half a brain. As to 'culture', there's a lot of ridiculous opinions about so called culture. Generally I find anything can be put under that monica, no matter how silly 'oh it's our culture!'. Give me a break.

I remember years ago I had a Spanish gf, her older cousin was a quite well known bull fighter in Spain at the time. When I said I thought bull fighting was barbaric she got really angry with me saying 'it's my culture!!".

As far as I know Everseeking, female circumcision is illegal in England. As far as I have heard when Muslims(or other)want to get this done they will get it done in another country, that's not to say there may not be people doing it illegally though. If a female had had that procedure done it's highly unlikely anyone outside of that family/culture would ever get to hear about it. I should say though, not all Muslims subscribe to female circumcision. I think it may be be more uncommon than common...but I have no way to exactly know.

I seem to recall that Buddha's foreskin is a holy relic somewhere, hidden away in secret Asia.

It's up on my wall Songs, but Shhhhh, don't tell anyone! It goes really nice with my beige sofa!

One bad thing about being circumcised is that it requires more maintenance (you have to CLEAN IT), sex with a condom feels like you are having sex with the condom and not the girl, and you have a higher chance having of penile cancer and contracting HIV due to have a larger membrane service that creates more entry points--- For me, the biggest inconvenience is the extra cleaning.

Just as an aside, you reminded me that I once heard of a friend of a friend(so I don't know how true it was)who was born able to..... er..... well, due to one vertebra being missing he was able to....how shall I say this.... 'play his own jade flute'.

The one thing he said was make sure it's always clean when you go on a date 'cos the jade flute tastes really really bad when it hasn't been cleaned. I'm not sure about maintaining a wood wind instrument though.

ps Mike 1234, I also have to clean it! :D I hope you don't imagine everyone un-circumcised just leaves it hanging there willie-nilly.

There's another thing I find most curious, and that's why so many Americans and Canadians are circumcised? Who's telling all these mothers to get their kids chopped? It's not so common in the U.K where I'm from, the majority of people I've known are not circumcised, yet the majority of North Americans I've met are.... not that I'm doing in depth checking mind you!

I like a man who likes to D.I.Y! :D

I'm all for restoration.

We do it for the following reasons:

Phimosis (when the penis' foreskin is constricted and can't be drawn back)

Balanitis (inflammation of the penis head)

Experiencing discomfort when the foreskin is too tight.

And it's not just us North Americans who do it--this is common practice in every Muslim country as a means for easier maintenance of cleanliness (male circumcision is actually a religious requirement in Islam).

In addition to that, uncircumcised guys tend to have a scent and while that may be a sexual turn on to some people, it smells horrendous to others. For that reason, and the other reasons mentioned we get circumcised at early ages.

We do it for the following reasons:

Well that seems fairly rational Leo, although how does a young child express that he's experiencing discomfort if he can't speak. I will say I'm not too familiar with your religion, so I don't know at what age this takes place.

I will add for the first one 'Phimosis' that I think this is quite common... simply because I think I had this.... but... well.... I don't mean to be vulgar but I just kind of worked it a bit...I just figured all kids were the same, 'where there's a will, there's a way'(and there was definitely a will in my case).

(male circumcision is actually a religious requirement in Islam).

Now, Leo.... first off you said you do it for these reasons: '

And then you said it's actually done as a religious requirement.

One is specific, but not conditions that all male children will experience across the board, and the other statement is across the board, meaning that no matter those conditions are present or not, they will still be circumcised.

You can't justify the second with the first Leo, not when not all children experience that.

It seems that the second point is the main point. Which is based on religion. I can't say I really agree with it, but, in some ways it's not my business.... I do think it's unfair to a child mind you. I survived with my foreskin in tact quite well. To be blunt smelly penis is caused by someone not washing it.... or having contracted something.

Can I have a Koran quote Leo, as to circumcision. I'm kind of interested now. :)

Edited by Ninpo-me-this-ninjutsu-me-that

Makes me kind of glad I had an infection that prevented me from being able to get circumcised.

Funny, for me I had the opposite. I was circumcised because I had an infection (or a risk of?)

One bad thing about being circumcised is that[...] sex with a condom feels like you are having sex with the condom and not the girl[...]

You mean uncircumcised guys feel like they are having sex with a girl when they use a condom? Wow! That's all I can say. Now that would explain a lot. I wonder if there is any statistical correlation between condom use and circumcision.

Well that seems fairly rational Leo, although how does a young child express that he's experiencing discomfort if he can't speak. I will say I'm not too familiar with your religion, so I don't know at what age this takes place.

I will add for the first one 'Phimosis' that I think this is quite common... simply because I think I had this.... but... well.... I don't mean to be vulgar but I just kind of worked it a bit...I just figured all kids were the same, 'where there's a will, there's a way'(and there was definitely a will in my case).

Everybody doesn't like to deal with it. I never had to deal with it because I was circumcised as a baby, but I know of a few people who started dealing with it in their early teens and over time it got more irritating to the point where they decided to remove the foreskin finally.

You can't justify the second with the first Leo, not when not all children experience that.

It seems that the second point is the main point. Which is based on religion. I can't say I really agree with it, but, in some ways it's not my business.... I do think it's unfair to a child mind you. I survived with my foreskin in tact quite well. To be blunt smelly penis is caused by someone not washing it.... or having contracted something.

Can I have a Koran quote Leo, as to circumcision. I'm kind of interested now. :)

The scent isn't necessarily caused by not washing it or even through sex. Every body has a specific scent and different DNA patterns--some sweat more than others, some need lotion more than others, etc. But even if you clean that area regularly the smell will eventually come back, or at least that's been the experience of every uncircumcised male that I've met and they're not always aware of it lol They have to hear it from their girlfriends/wives/boyfriends...

There is a quote in the Qur'an pertaining to following Ibrahim (Abraham):

Qur'an 16:123

"Then We inspired you: 'Follow the religion of Ibrahim, the upright in Faith'."

And a quote from Genesis in reference to that.

Gen 17:10-14

10) This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.

11) And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.

12) And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.

13) He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant.

14) And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.

There is a quote in the Qur'an pertaining to following Ibrahim (Abraham):

Qur'an 16:123

"Then We inspired you: 'Follow the religion of Ibrahim, the upright in Faith'."

Ok....but Leo, the Qur'an/circumcision quote is what I'm looking for. Something similar to what you quote below from the Bible. Follow the religion of Abraham is not equal to circumcision being quoted and suggested. The religion of Abraham...Judaism no doubt...has many criteria/rules. And why is the Qur'an suggesting Muslims follow Judaism??? I'm confused.

13) He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant.

Now I got a problem Leo... and I think you should too. Judging by the above text God is condoning slavery. You'd think he'd mention that slavery isn't right, and to enslave another human being(one of his children after all)would be against something Godly, but no, all he says is make sure you cut off their foreskin!

Is it just me Leo, or is something a bit off here? And I realize that you are a Muslim and not a follower of Judaism, but still.... surely in anyones book it looks like God had been hitting the heavy stuff that day. or, perhaps it wasn't really God who said that. I dunno Leo, it makes you think doesn't it.

Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are all very closely related with some differences. It says in the Qur'an to follow the religion of Abraham. But it implies to an extent (where the religions disagree with eachother). During the time when Islam was just beginning, prisoners of war were often made to become slaves but still could marry and have children. But the responsibility of the slave could not be passed onto his wife or descendants...this practice was also common in Africa (slavery in Africa...not the Atlantic slave trade). However many of them were set free by the time revelation ended). By then a common belief shared by many Muslims was (and still is) that no man is greater than any other man (or any woman) except in faith and righteousness. This shouldn't suggest that one religion is greater than another, though...

Actually I was born into a Muslim family but I don't consider myself Muslim for personal reasons.

A friend of mine originally intended to have his son circumcised, but I was able to talk him out of it. His wife disagreed, and after they divorced tried to get the child circumcised, but my friend was able to get a judge to agree that she needed his permission for any medical procedure.

A few years ago, I had a lot of anger toward my parents for having me circumcised, but I've since forgiven them.

Actually there's no real reason to circumcise your child anymore. The medical benefits are unnecessary if you make sure they're clean under there. As far as the foreskin being too tight, that normally passes with time as well. As Leo has pointed out, the practice was originally done for religious reasons. The United States, and Canada to a lesser extent, are still very moralistic countries, in that they (we) have yet to give up a lot of the traditions that have been passed down for religious reasons, despite the fact that these religions encourage, rather than command it (except for the jews of course).

With that said, I had a friend in school that wasn't circumcised and he always waited for everyone to leave the showers after PE because he was afraid someone would find out. It's really sad that such emphasis is placed on a few inches of skin.

Aaron

Edited by Twinner

Everybody's idea of personal hygiene isn't the same...so maybe by removing it while a baby is just a way to make it a bit easier to stay clean? Personally I don't miss having my foreskin (I have no memories of it) and I have no desire to regrow it...many other (circumcised) guys I know feel the same way.

But I guess I can see where you're all coming from. After watching a few episodes of Charmed and Bewitched, I saw how the (mortal) fathers Darrin and Victor never wanted their children to grow up around magic which made absolutely no sense since it was very possible they would eventually develop powers. In Charmed the girls wanted to keep their powers because if their powers were bound or stripped it would be like losing a limb to them, whereas Victor knew that if they kept their powers they could never lead normal lives and evil would keep coming after them for their powers. In Bewitched Darrin wanted Tabitha (daughter) to be raised as a normal child just as he wanted Samantha to be a normal housewife but never really gave a good reason for either desire.

Sorry for my little sci-fi rant lol

Well, I am surprised to see this thread again. And glad, I suppose. I have a few points here.

Firstly, you often hear that circumcision is not painful for the infant, that the infant does not process pain fully at the typical age, and so forth. Well, its bullshit. I have witnesses several circumcisions, and the infant ALWAYS screams and cries. Loudly.

I actually witnessed one doctor say this right before the procedure, then I listened and gritted my teeth as the baby screamed.

The American College of Pediatrics does not recommend infant circumcision.

check out this abstract-

http://aappolicy.aappublications.org/cgi/content/full/pediatrics;103/3/686

Okay, so then. You have the 'religious' argument.

from the previously cited post, we have:

11) And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.

Now then,

for heaven's sake why,

for God's sake, why.

why on earth,

WHY IN HELL would any God create humans ( 'in His image' ) WITH foreskins, and demand that they be cut off?

Does that make any sense at all? Is this the action of a loving creator? Is this circumcision 'natural'? God does not want your baby's foreskin.

Yes, some male children will develop problems with their foreskins, but cutting EVERY male child's foreskin off is not the answer. We don't do any other surgical procedure on everyone, regardless of need! As for the social/cultural side, let the individual decide, when they are old enough to make the decision for themselves.

I mean, think about it-circumcision is cutting off part of a babies genitals. The foreskin is there for a reason. To protect the penis.

Please check out this site, they have both products and LOTS of information.

http://tlctugger.com/

And please, be TaoBums, not sheep.

Peace

Edited by everseeking

I can also understand not wanting to put your child through that. But most likely they're not going to remember any of it if it's done while the child is a baby. I certainly don't remember anything, nor does anybody else that I know. It's like being born...you don't remember how you got here but you know you're here.