Inoran

Hello and Please Help

Hello all. I may or may not have posted here before...but here is my status.

I have studying chi cultivation for over a year now. For the last 2 months I thought I had gained good control of it, but today I am like a ticking time bomb.

I retained my seed since the start of october then lost it in a dream...and then again last night only I awoke and was able to somewhat lock my PC muscles in time to not lose much.

During all of October I was very much focused with very little to no lustful thought. My energy was great and overall i was very happy even though it was quite a task to control this.

I've found the yoga helps circulate this energy instead of just staying in my root chakra area. However it does not seem to be circulating it enough for the amount of time it takes to do all the stretching. Today is one of the first days i am finding myself to barely be able to control it. Usually masterbating without ejaculation gets things flowing alright, but that has not worked today. ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD HELP. The cup is overflowing! I do not want to waste what I have built up!

Inoran,

Hi and welcome.

Many people have had these types of problems and gone through what you are going through. I suggest you do a search in the discussion forum and see what you can find. Otherwise you could start a topic on this.

Good luck and take it easy.

A.

Ditto that - you've likely come to the right place for ideas/answers - there is the Healing Circle forum which may be a good avenue...welcome...

How old are you? Don't stress over it. Get centered get it out and start over without guilt or regret. You don't think it'll go on forever, do you? You've already accomplished a lot, so the game is not forever at this point, but to have lengths of time where you retain.

The important thing is not to think you've failed. Longest I went when I was in my 20's was 3 months, and the energy entirely left my equipment for a long time, leaving things feeling withered and withdrawn. But when it returned, it returned. Everything in nature is in cycles, so ask yourself if it is time to let go for a bit or what. The most important thing is to listen to your inner wisdom, not some idea you are clinging to.

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth