Non

pure water. a great qi-boost.

the role of pure water

Like the battery in your car, your cells are responsible for charging you up with energy and vitality. When you feel lifeless, you are suffering from a lack of vital energy, much like a stalled car. Since every body is in essence a rechargeable vehicle, it can be reinvigorated to run smoothly and efficiently; it just takes the right fuel and constant care. The second most important element of life itself, after oxygen, is pure water.

Water is the primary conductor of the body's electric current, and our cells require pure water on a regular basis. Water that is full of impurities and biologically incompatible chemicals prevents the constructive interaction of bodily systems and encourages cancer-causing activity.

Pure water is an unrestricted highway on which all intercellular activity moves freely. This unrestricted flow allows the meridian system, the body's electrical roadway to stay fully charged at all times, creating a powerful, protective shield that prevents free radicals (reactive atoms that are produced in the body and can damage cells, proteins, and DNA by altering their chemical structure) from destroying healthy cells.

The natural metabolic processes of the body--including digestion and elimination--create toxic by-products. Because the production of these by-products is a perfectly normal function, they occur even in those who follow the Hippocrates LifeForce Program. Exercise encourages perspiration and the flow of blood, which cleanse the respiratory and circulatory systems of particulates that stifle systematic electrical functioning. Eliminating poisons from the body allows greater absorption of nutrients and accelerates all healthy body functions.

Hormones, the chemical messengers of the body, flourish in a clean bloodstream, because the communication between cells, tissues, and organs requires a constantly clear channel. Many kinds of brain disorders and body malfunctions occur because of a hormonal imbalance often caused by the absence of clear cell-to-cell directives. Thyroid dysfunction, which is increasing worldwide at alarming rates, has a profound impact on our minds and metabolism. In many people, the pituitary gland, at the center of the brain, is apparently dysfunctional. This core of hormonal generation empowers other glands, so when it produces either too few or too many hormones, all other glands and their anatomical connections malfunction and degenerate--sometimes permanently. Electrochemical charge, the foundation of functional life, must be constantly renewed--with the assistance of abundant pure water--otherwise, our health, emotions, thoughts, spirit, rest, functioning, and movement all suffer.

Here are three tips for success in keeping the water that enters your body pure:

1. Do not drink tap water provided by local governments. Not only does most of it contain harmful levels of chlorine and fluoride, it is also contaminated with a wide range of synthetic chemical toxins that water purification plants cannot remove.

2. Do not drink most bottled water. Many brands, such as Aquafina and Dasani, the two best-selling brands in the United States, are just municipal tap water that has been crudely filtered.

3. Purchase your own high-quality charcoal water filters and use them for all of that water you consume.

- an excerpt form the book Hippocrates LifeForce by Brian Clement.

indeed.

Edited by Non

Just want to mention that pure water (lacking any impurities) does not conduct electricity. We need the ions from impurities like minerals to allow a current to flow through the water.

• Like 2

Just want to mention that pure water (lacking any impurities) does not conduct electricity. We need the ions from impurities like minerals to allow a current to flow through the water.

That is a very good point. Electrolytes are super important.

I wish I could afford a water ionizer / purifier. I would love to have pH perfect water, but at $2000+ for a good one, I think I will be sticking with tap water for a while.

yea, but I think he was just referring to clean water as being pure...

Though it you live in the USA you'd need to do reverse osmosis or distillation to get the fluoride out, and filter the heck out of it. Spring water is also good but expensive.

Though if you get a cheap distiller, after getting a pretty decent filtration system, you can drink the water if you can use fulvic acid and ionic minerals to remineralize the water.

but yea even so.. what of the impurities in it that made it through the filtration system? and even the energy?

I guess then it's best to use your own chi to charge it or something.

I have read in Hula Clarks book ''the prevention of all cancers'' that every cancer patient she treated tested positive for laundry bleach contaminants ''pcb's wheal bearing grease- blue-lake die ect.'' and their municipal drinking water often was the source .She recommended as part of her cure regiment her patients collect rain water and only strain it through cheese cloth to preserve its healing iridium content .I collected this water for a while and it was the purest water I'd ever had .

Though it you live in the USA you'd need to do reverse osmosis or distillation to get the fluoride out, and filter the heck out of it.

Berkey has flouride filters for their units.