Sign in to follow this  
hervoyel

Can any of you confirm my translation?

Hello all,

I'd like to know if anyone could confirm the correctness of my translation of the attached file (in chinese). It is the label of Ba Di Huang Wan (Eight-Ingredient Pill with Rehmannia), which are pills used in TCM. I am interested in the section on the dosage, and I believe it says to take 10 pills twice a day in a glas of salted water. But my chinese is limited, and I'm not 100% sure...

Thanks!

BaDiHuangWan.pdf

If you looking to copy the chinese, some of it can be gotten from here:

http://www.ccmp.gov.tw/information/license_detail.asp?id=03&num=010940&relno=513

This appears to be for Kidney Yang deficiency.

肾阳虚弱

You can't just search for this pill by name since there are two varieties (for Kidney Yin or Yang deficiency).

The bottle said to take morning and evening in diluted salt, warm water. 20 pills each time.

早晚淡盐汤送服

As Dawei stated , it is: 20 pills twice per day .

I think the key for people to use such well-prepared dose of TCM(中成葯) is that they understand what symptoms the dose targets at ; in this case , whether it is the deficiency in Kidney 's yang or yin .

Thank you very much chaps!

It is actually for my own use. My gf brought the pills from Taiwan, after telling a local TCM practitioner that I suffer from a slight erectile dysfunction, which is actually the case. She was given those pills, but before taking them I wanted to double-check the dosage...

Cheers

This eight ingredient pill is said to be stronger than the popular six ingredient pill for men. So I would be careful with the dosage. Personally I would probably take 10 each time at first and see how my body reacted. Pay attention to your kidneys, lower back and reproduction area.

Sign in to follow this