Sign in to follow this  
Sloppy Zhang

Mantak Chia's Materials

So there's a LOT of material out by Mantak Chia (and also Michael Winn) that teaches a lot of stuff. I'm interested in looking at some of what they have to offer, but I have no idea where to begin. What's the general order, from beginner to advanced, that one is supposed to practice?

Firstly, meet the guy(s).

After that, if you're still interested in 2 cents, let me know.

Firstly, meet the guy(s).

After that, if you're still interested in 2 cents, let me know.

I'm interested!

I'm not in a position right now where I can go meet people, I'm trying to see what material I can get together through book (and possibly DVD format). But he's put so much out there that I don't know where to begin, and like I said, I'd like to do it in proper progression.

Guest tao4joe

So there's a LOT of material out by Mantak Chia (and also Michael Winn) that teaches a lot of stuff. I'm interested in looking at some of what they have to offer, but I have no idea where to begin. What's the general order, from beginner to advanced, that one is supposed to practice?

Hello Zhang, Chia's first book is "Awaken healing energy through the tao" it gives instruction on opening the Microcosmic orbit, funny name but just means the energy path in our body and is crucial for any of this energy work to build. The other book that is very powerful is "Cultivating Male Sexual Energy" taoist secrets of love, This one will be best if you read and reread because there is a ton of information. Just remember moderation is key especially when trying this taoist masters formula. Good Luck. -Joe

Sign in to follow this