Warrior Body Buddha Mind

Burning Palm - Nomad Fighting System (clips)

Wait, you do Kunlun too? Does everybody here do Kunlun?

Another question--do men in Australia just not wear socks?

And technically you are supposed to be resisting my attack, and then I come at you in your sleep (must figure out Australian timezones). Although I suppose depleting one's male energy is one way of resisting attack. :D

Wait, you do Kunlun too? Does everybody here do Kunlun?

Another question--do men in Australia just not wear socks?

And technically you are supposed to be resisting my attack, and then I come at you in your sleep (must figure out Australian timezones). Although I suppose depleting one's male energy is one way of resisting attack. :D

Witch didn't you learn from your experience with Max? I hope you are just toying with my Sifu (Gary) here? If you want a challenge direct your magick at me and see if you can take my sexual energy.

On another note... where can I get a copy of that sex tips documentary you were in?

The Burning Palm healing energy is very strong/positive from my exp. I can project a very strong force and BP training has made it much stronger. I'm also a student of a few others too. When I project BP healing energy (what I have cultivated so far) the recipient can feel extreme heat. I have also tried to project ging with very strong effect. I've been able to move people, increase heart rate, heal and more. It's a beautiful journey of self discovery.

I would happily send someone healing for free. And I do not need free xxx, I get plenty of that. But whats wrong with a little more? lol. My friendly comment to Witch was a reminder of what happened when she tried to play with Max (who is also my Sifu and friend) without permission. Shang-ch'ing is not a lineage you want to play around with! lol, I went to meet Mak Jo Si (Mak Tin Si) who had an issue with Max too, shortly after we met he called me a Demon and asked his students to stay away lol. You see, what one projects is reflected back more then ten fold. He just saw himself ;).

Back to BP! It's an amazing system and Sifu Gary is a great guy IMO. In addition to the healing stuff my martial ability has increased a lot. I'm way more relaxed and when I strike you can hear the force audibly. My speed has increased and I can issue some pretty good power :). Peeps don't wanna spar any more.

It's also a spiritual system.. Martial, Healing, Spiritual, self discovery. Works with all the elemental forces. Glad to be a part of it.

Edited by rodgerj
  • Like 1

yeah, I guess it's cool or something :lol:

It sure is. Next time your in BC msg me and we can see how it fairs against your Moo Doe?

No I dont do kunlun...

I dont like wearing socks but only sometimes, and yes timezones different let me know so I can wait for you in my sleep....im ready and about to go to bed I work nightshift so I sleep during the day! ;)

:lol: You are supposed to be resisting my attack, not looking forward to it! :lol: Also this sort of thing is obviously very open to suggestion, so it's not really proof of my kewl powerz if I warn you ahead of time that you are going to have a naughty dream. Frankly I'm not sure I can find you--you are harder to find than Max. I tried this morning and was unsuccessful, will try again (at an unspecified time!) :P I have to get to know you better, will watch more video.

Rogerj, I usually need at least video and a strong familiarity with the personality of the person to be able to find them. It's easier with people I have met in person and know well, especially if I know their natal chart.

It sure is. Next time your in BC msg me and we can see how it fairs against your Moo Doe?

Sorry, don't want to embarrass anyone, even myself

Hi Rodger,

Thanks for the kind words, the Burning Palm connects to the elemental forces and uses them in its practice and healing maybe similar to other type of MAGIK, but I wouldnt call it magik this was the law of the old they where more connected to nature than what todays modern world could ever imagine. Todays society has simply lost the plot and its connection to the forces that created us :) As a Daoist, we like to say return back to the source...:) Simple in words but many cant comprehend? :) The Burning Palm times of practice is giving us the hints to do so, and the connection to these elemental forces with help heal and give you deeper understanding of the laws!

Here is a quote from Lao Tzu that I live by and this is also stages of the path if you truly understand it!!!

Health is the greatest possession. Contentment is the greatest treasure. Confidence is the greatest friend. Non-being is the greatest joy.

Lao Tzu

Witch,

Same as you a picture or even your name I can to contact you, not only is this a BP Healing method (remote healing) but can be used for harming according to my Sifu. My reason for learning this art was not from "Oh I like the meditations or fighting" But from what happened to me by experience what my teacher did to me to make sure I wanted to learn this art, seeing If I was ready for such a system. Oneday Ill share this story I think I have done so on TTB forum once or twice before?

Nothing mysterious about BP just a very ancient way of life using energies, not the average run of the mil Taiji type that is taught around the world for health these days, much deeper IMHO! Im a happy go lucky guy, like meeting new people even if its during a dream, just remember I may talk back and enjoy it too? ;)

Take care my dear...

Sifu Garry

P.S My Ex wife was into witchcraft

• Like 1

Well then, you are much more advanced than I am. I need more than a name or a picture. I need to know the person in some way. My name is known here, I am Marrena Lindberg. I wrote a book teaching women nutritional ways to be more orgasmic. My avatar is a recent picture of me.

I don't regret having my heart energy taken from me. Most men aren't receptive to it, and the ones who are, if I give it it generally causes problems--kundalini issues, so I try to keep an eye on them afterwards for a few weeks in case they start acting nutty in some way.

Hi Witch,

Thanks for being so open, I think we all leave ourselves open at times thats why Love hurts so much, some more so than others.

Nutritional ways as in food or energy, Very cool that you trying to help the ladies out, as long as its from the heart? Kundalini is indian in source, did it leak into or came from Egypt?

I have the Thoth Tarot of Crowely... :)

Be safe and be well

Sifu Garry

LOL, I cannot find you. :wacko: It was fun trying though! I give up.

I used the word "kundalini" because when I try to pick a taoist word it's always the wrong one. The sexual energy that rises up the spine.

My nutritional thing is mostly fish oil, with some other things thrown in.

If anything Witch I was thinking about you today! :D

Kundalini Hmmm, what is kundalini when felt is it the same as everyone or everyones own experience? ;)

Sun and Moon look into the eyes maybe this will help get things started...

Sifu Garry

Here is something shared by my teacher when I was young training in Yau Kung Mun and if I had sex before class it would show when doing Ma Bo or Any stance work. He would say "You had Sex" I said how did you know he said your weak in the legs, I said Ok, he then said 1 drop of cum = 10 drops of blood, I must of lost a few Litres those days....hahaha

Every traditional kung fu system has special made Jook for the training, which combines herbs that promotes Kidney Chi for your Jing. We used to train very hard and always jook was handy for energy and sexual potency.

All kung fu student know that real kung fu makes one's libido very high due to the internal working of the forms, and qi kung sets.

regards

Sifu Garry

Edited by Warrior Body Buddha Mind
  • Like 2

Here is something shared by my teacher when I was young training in Yau Kung Mun and if I had sex before class it would show when doing Ma Bo or Any stance work. He would say "You had Sex" I said how did you know he said your weak in the legs, I said Ok, he then said 1 drop of cum = 10 drops of blood, I must of lost a few Litres those days....hahaha

Every traditional kung fu system has special made Jook for the training, which combines herbs that promotes Kidney Chi for your Jing. We used to train very hard and always jook was handy for energy and sexual potency.

All kung fu student know that real kung fu makes one's libido very high due to the internal working of the forms, and qi kung sets.

regards

Sifu Garry

Very interesting Sifu Garry!

So does your system use any special techniques to retain semen, or just recommend that you do not ejaculate too often?

What was your teacher's views on this? Interesting to hear about this from a traditional Kung Fu master as well (as most I've heard about haven't brought up the issue of sex), and not just from Taoist meditation masters.

Cheers!

My Yau kung Mun teacher never said its good or bad, he had 4 kids so he was sexually active, my Primordial Chaos One Chi Palm teacher has done the 100days and had some different results in training but nothing far out there that he hasnt already had in his training. My Burning Palm teacher said you dont need to do the 100days and can be detrimental to your practice due to your sexual activity and mind and that the 100days is more of training your ass off and keeping women aside. A Bak Mei Sifu and good friend of mind said women are Evil, regarding they can stop you from training harder, so maybe the 100days is to train hard for better results rather than anything else.

Sex is healthy for the body, mind and spirit as long as love is involved!

My Yau kung Mun teacher never said its good or bad, he had 4 kids so he was sexually active, my Primordial Chaos One Chi Palm teacher has done the 100days and had some different results in training but nothing far out there that he hasnt already had in his training. My Burning Palm teacher said you dont need to do the 100days and can be detrimental to your practice due to your sexual activity and mind and that the 100days is more of training your ass off and keeping women aside. A Bak Mei Sifu and good friend of mind said women are Evil, regarding they can stop you from training harder, so maybe the 100days is to train hard for better results rather than anything else.

Sex is healthy for the body, mind and spirit as long as love is involved!

Thanks for your answer Sifu Garry! :)

I agree, I have problems with my kidneys as per TCM, so I limit my ejaculations to usually once per week, but I find that the "side effects" from ejaculating are much less severe if it is with my girlfriend, than alone (which very rarely happens anymore) or involuntarily in my sleep. It's like my gift to her, and I believe, even though she is not into cultivation and energy work, that her love then gives energy back to me.

Any suggestions for exercises that strengthen kidneys and build more yang?

Edited by yangluchan

Hi Yang,

Kung Fu will always give good kidney workout, yoga asanas, Qi Kung, but remember that food and good water, juices, air, stretching is a major role in health without those you cant do kung fu or anything. To me sex is very spiritual and binds 2 people that truly love each other, I dont get caught up on losing Jing , strong body from training cultivates it and Ive had some enlightening experiences through training even with loads of sex. I wouldnt stop my sex {love making) for my art its a gift and to hold it back for me isnt right. Of course this all depends on how your relationship/s are and work, I have a stressful job and sex plus my kung fu is a total escape.

Sifu Garry

Hi Yang,

Kung Fu will always give good kidney workout, yoga asanas, Qi Kung, but remember that food and good water, juices, air, stretching is a major role in health without those you cant do kung fu or anything. To me sex is very spiritual and binds 2 people that truly love each other, I dont get caught up on losing Jing , strong body from training cultivates it and Ive had some enlightening experiences through training even with loads of sex. I wouldnt stop my sex {love making) for my art its a gift and to hold it back for me isnt right. Of course this all depends on how your relationship/s are and work, I have a stressful job and sex plus my kung fu is a total escape.

Sifu Garry

Thanks for great advice Sifu Garry! :)

I agree, I've changed my diet and try to get in a lot of berries and good stuff as well.

Just to clarify: I still have sex with my girlfriend more than once a week, just that I then don't go all the way to ejaculation. But no special techniques, just stop to cool down for a sec before continuing.

Trying to build myself up to the point where I don't have to worry about these things. I think as you say being too obsessive about these things just further aggravates it, and may have been in part causing this problem in me (reading about losing Jing at age of 18 and then getting scared of losing it etc.), as worrying will deplete kidneys.

Getting a long term girlfriend and love into the equation has helped a great deal! :)

Love conquers all I guess, ehh? ;)

Thanks again Sifu Garry, like your down to earth way of being! :)