Warrior Body Buddha Mind

Burning Palm - Nomad Fighting System (clips)

Thanks mate, will be getting back into doing the DVD those are just clips I thought to share on the bag workout for conditioning the hands and understanding springy power. The DVD will be HD and done more professional!

cheers for the comments..

Sifu Garry

Here is the 1st of the standing moving meditations for the healing energy system of the Burning Palm Style, the breath percentage and other inner workings are left out for obvious reasons. This is a small set but has much going on within it, very simple and very powerful!

Enjoy

Sifu Garry Hearfield

Burning Palm System (Gate Keeper)

Doo Family Representitive

Here is the 1st of the standing moving meditations for the healing energy system of the Burning Palm Style, the breath percentage and other inner workings are left out for obvious reasons. This is a small set but has much going on within it, very simple and very powerful!

Enjoy

Sifu Garry Hearfield

Doo Family Representative

Hi Seth aka Genesh ;)

I just added some more clips today of other systems, but here is one that is used for strengthening the arms, wrist, core, lol the whole body!

This is part of the Haak Lung Gung - Black Dragon Method - which is based on developing powerfu grip, tearing and breaking skills. Used in joint locking, Kum La Sau, or Chin Na seizing skills of the muscles and tendons as well the airway and arteries!

LOL Over kill...

Sifu Garry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gpjj4xI7vs

• Like 1

Enjoy

Sifu Garry Hearfield

Doo Family Representitive

Did you do it backwards?

It feels like you did it backwards, you used your right hand and stepped to the right also the hand position, that seems weird

WEIRD I SAY

Why would you put your right hand on top for and what do you think you know about The Burning Palm System and its energetic make up?

Dont get me wrong not trying to insult you but you have no idea of what ive been taught the art im teaching, unless ive taught you personally! Im alway open for discussion and sharing certain things though but keep many things closed door and only for students that are loyal and trustworthy.

Sifu Garry

Hi Seth aka Genesh ;)

I just added some more clips today of other systems, but here is one that is used for strengthening the arms, wrist, core, lol the whole body!

This is part of the Haak Lung Gung - Black Dragon Method - which is based on developing powerfu grip, tearing and breaking skills. Used in joint locking, Kum La Sau, or Chin Na seizing skills of the muscles and tendons as well the airway and arteries!

LOL Over kill...

Sifu Garry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gpjj4xI7vs

Very cool Gary :)

I have a heavy thick tea tree post {heavier than a sword} that I do wrist strengthening exercises with, but I pick a point in the air and then strike/swing the post at it, but try to stop the post right at the point without passing it... I do it with both sides, till my wrists are two sore to continue...

The result of this is that I have much better control of a blade and how it moves through space than I used to...

I had not realised how many other clips you have up. Awesome! Congratz :)

Hi Seth,

Yeah, I just keep adding to save it for my son incase anything ever happens to me, so he can watch his Daddy anytime, he drives me to make small clips etc.

What style you doing now, sword etc?

Sifu Garry

Practising push hands with one of the HeavenManEarth crew, yang mian still, but going back to Montague's school as its the only one at the moment that fits my schedule...

Sword stuff is just from bits and pieces over the years, Including Escrima. I just love the chinese double saber [Tao] forms, but am yet to learn one, but am determined to and thus I keep working both sides, and regularly battle my house mate...

My mojo is back--that was faster than I thought. Thanks! 19 spontaneous orgasms watching this twice. Great choice of music.

I'll stop mucking up this thread now. Edited by witch