Sign in to follow this  
Thelittlemouse

Experienceing another couples orgasms, Strange experience pease weigh in

Hello,

So last night my roomate and his girlfriend got home from the clubs around 4am. My body had woken me up like 5 minutes before they walked through the door and i was wired for some reason. We all smoked a joint and then went off to bed. Our rooms are right next to each others and about 15 minutes after climbing in bed and doing my sleeping chi kung i feel this really strong vibration in my LTT and I focus on it and watch it for a minute and then hear a passion moan from their room and the vibration explodes up my spine to my third eye and out the meridian the whole way up. At this point i could feel the couples energy and was strongly connected with the female energy. I layed their experience these strong waves with her for a while, circulating the little orbit and the microcosmic orbit, and decided I should sit up in full lotus and focus on my third eye and her energy.

Third eye began pulsating and i could feel my energy leave and a very cool flow of energy enter my LTT around the sperm palace. This circulation continued for a while and felt extremely balancing. At some point my breathing quickened ans did hers and she climaxed and i couldn't stop shaking violenty for 5 minutes or so.

So all in all it was an amazing experience. I am curious how common this is and what was going on in me and how this was possible.

It definatley felt like a positive experience and i harbor no desirous sexual feelings towards the female, it was more like the femine energy with no focus on her identity. Is this a dangerous thing?

Can someone point me in the direction for learning how to send energy through my third eye more effectively like occured with her?

Hello,

So last night my roomate and his girlfriend got home from the clubs around 4am. My body had woken me up like 5 minutes before they walked through the door and i was wired for some reason. We all smoked a joint and then went off to bed. Our rooms are right next to each others and about 15 minutes after climbing in bed and doing my sleeping chi kung i feel this really strong vibration in my LTT and I focus on it and watch it for a minute and then hear a passion moan from their room and the vibration explodes up my spine to my third eye and out the meridian the whole way up. At this point i could feel the couples energy and was strongly connected with the female energy. I layed their experience these strong waves with her for a while, circulating the little orbit and the microcosmic orbit, and decided I should sit up in full lotus and focus on my third eye and her energy.

Third eye began pulsating and i could feel my energy leave and a very cool flow of energy enter my LTT around the sperm palace. This circulation continued for a while and felt extremely balancing. At some point my breathing quickened ans did hers and she climaxed and i couldn't stop shaking violenty for 5 minutes or so.

So all in all it was an amazing experience. I am curious how common this is and what was going on in me and how this was possible.

It definatley felt like a positive experience and i harbor no desirous sexual feelings towards the female, it was more like the femine energy with no focus on her identity. Is this a dangerous thing?

Can someone point me in the direction for learning how to send energy through my third eye more effectively like occured with her?

My take would be that smoking the joint dropped you all 'in' together and then you experienced a 'contact' orgasm, as you remained connected through the thin walls.

I would not try to experience this, as deliberately tuning in [uninvited] would be kind of creepy, but these experiences are natural as your energy sensitivity increases.

It would be Interesting to know what the girl experienced, if she would be open to you bringing up a subject like that, lol which could be very risky... :D

Seth.

It would be Interesting to know what the girl experienced, if she would be open to you bringing up a subject like that, lol which could be very risky... :D

Seth.

my thoughts exactly, but these people might misunderstand what happened.

Sign in to follow this