beoman

energy hole in my feet?

I like to lie down and focus on the energy in my body, try to feel my body everywhere, etc. im getting better at actually feeling my solar plexus and lower dantien points and stuff. However, when I get to my feet.. I feel like there's something wrong with them.

If I don't think about them, they seem fine. I rollerblade twice a day, walk around, and don't have problems. However if I relax my whole body and feel them, it feels like they should hurt in some way.. like they feel weak. It also feels like there is a 'hole' in the energy at the toes. Like.. I can't extend my 'awareness'/'energy-feeling' to envelop my toes, and when I try, my abs and legs tense up in a strange way.

Any ideas what I'm talking about / how to 'fix' it?

Have you tried going the reverse way, from under the feet and up into them, connecting with the energy deeper in the body? Or how about starting at one point, like yongquan (in the middle of the foot between the bones of the first and second toe) and letting the breath expand from there?

Either way, if you just keep relaxinf and focusing into it, eventually you will break through. What's most important is to find that there's something wrong, then something can be done about it.

p.s. I believe we put what we can't deal with emotionally as far away as we can from the heart, so we don't need to see it. So keep "looking" at your feet, and soon you can see them with the heart again.