Sign in to follow this  
NeiChuan

Bright Lights

Decided to write this post up because I've randomly been seeing bright flashes.

There Either gold or white. Often white though, only been gold once or twice.

I've only been meditating and running, not qi gong.

I've been eating alot healthier then usual aswell. Raw vegetables, some fruits, water and grains.

Anyway yeah if anyone would have any input it'd be appreciated.

Thanks.

In meditation observe them but dont comment mentally ,allow to get "soaked"in golden -bright light ,keep on going.

You may be entering the vacuum/no mind .

Nothing to be worried about. Just another sign of progression. Still a long way to go my friend.

Keep going, observe any changes and let them go due to their impermanent nature.

Enlightenment in this lifetime is possible if your karma is ripe. Pray to the Buddhas that it is. But hey no one knows for certain.

I wish you the very best of luck.

See an opthalmologist... could be vitreous traction (likely if it happens

especially when looking to one side)... maybe you

got a retinal hole that needs observation/fixation...

if it is both sides without having to look into a specific direction it

could by high blood pressure...

just some of the more down to earth possibilities

smiles

H

In meditation observe them but dont comment mentally ,allow to get "soaked"in golden -bright light ,keep on going.

You may be entering the vacuum/no mind .

Thanks =)

Nothing to be worried about. Just another sign of progression. Still a long way to go my friend.

Keep going, observe any changes and let them go due to their impermanent nature.

Enlightenment in this lifetime is possible if your karma is ripe. Pray to the Buddhas that it is. But hey no one knows for certain.

I wish you the very best of luck.

Thanks, much appreciated.

See an opthalmologist... could be vitreous traction (likely if it happens

especially when looking to one side)... maybe you

got a retinal hole that needs observation/fixation...

if it is both sides without having to look into a specific direction it

could by high blood pressure...

just some of the more down to earth possibilities

smiles

H

Hm well I've been eating raw vegetables and some fruits, water and running. So if it is I decide on beating it lol.

Thanks alot.

Edited by NeiChuan

Decided to write this post up because I've randomly been seeing bright flashes.

There Either gold or white. Often white though, only been gold once or twice.

I've only been meditating and running, not qi gong.

I've been eating alot healthier then usual aswell. Raw vegetables, some fruits, water and grains.

When the practitioner walks, stays, sits or reclines, he will see a white light in front of him, and, as time passes, this white light changes into a golden one. This is the first manifestation of the golden light - p 60

When you close your eyes and see a white light in front of you it is yin shen which is absolutely useless. - p 78

The light of qi (hui guang) is like the moon and the golden light (shan guang - of the seed) shines like pure gold.

The fullness of the generative force manifests as the white light of qi and the fullness of the immortal seed as a golden light which reveals yin qi within the jing. - p 122

The white light of qi reveals the imperfect body containing the yin principle which can produce earthly states while the golden light reveals the fullness of jing, qi and shen which unite into a whole. - p 123

This light is bright like that of the moon, revealing the fullness of jing and is called the light of qi. When this light turns golden and glitters like pure gold, revealing the maturity of immortal seed, it is called golden light. - p 125

The golden light in the eyes reveals the light of (essential) nature which illumines the lower dantian (under the navel), and will in time become golden to show the fullness of the luminous jing, qi and shen. - p 131

This sign is the golden light appearing in the bright moonlight that manifests before the practiser's eyes - p 154

Golden light: Reveals the fullness of the luminous jing, qi & shen. - p 186

Immortal seed: The crystallization of yang jing the fullness of which manifests as the white light of qi while the fullness of the immortal seed manifests as a golden light which reveals the yin qi within the jing. - p 188

White Light (Hui Guang) and Golden Light (Shan Guang): When the jing has been purified and fully developed, it rises to the brain to unite with essential nature, causing the white light of qi to manifest like moonlight; and when qi is full and descends to the lower dantian to unite with eternal life, the golden light of the immortal seed manifests. The union of these two lights produces the immortal fetus which then returns to the original cavity of spirit in the brain for the final breakthrough. - p 190

My speculative interpretation of this is:

White light is the light of qi. So, you may start seeing this after your jing becomes full and starts converting into qi.

It may also represent your yin shen.

Golden light is the light of your "immortal seed." You may start seeing this after your jing, qi & shen become full. It is thus a more advanced sign than the white light towards developing your yang shen jalus.

If you see a white light with your eyes open though, that may be a very powerful sign that could presage kundalini awakening...

A brilliant minds eye flash of light (like a giant camera flash) will occur at the beginning of a kundalini raising. This leaves a feeling of mild concussion on the face, as if one had been slapped. This is because the whole face contains the support structure for the brow chakra, and is thus involved with the brow center strobe. Note that the brow center strobe can occur seperately from a kundalini event, eg, during the formation of the vision screen of high function clairvoyance (what could be called a Nostradamus level phenomena). Brow center strobes can also result from various practices, including meditation and astral projection exercises. If this happens, it indicates strong natural clairvoyance potential is present, even if dormant and unrealized.
Edited by vortex

Sign in to follow this