Sign in to follow this  
Trickster_Crow

Hello :)

I am trickster_crow. I'm new to the forum. I'm also fairly new to taoism. I have been doing it for only 1 year but have not studied it or practiced it as much as I would like. Pretty much just when I feel like it which has not been often. But I want to get more serious about it starting now.

My name is Trickster_Crow because the Crow is my favorite animal. I had 2 very unusual experiences with them...long story short I studied them more. Found out how similar my traits are to them and they became my favorite animal. :)

I used to be unsure of my favorite animal but lately I feel like I'm getting to know myself better and better.

I brushed over this forum 1 year ago thinking it was too small a community for my liking but I saw otherwise today and decided to join! :)

I am trickster_crow. I'm new to the forum. I'm also fairly new to taoism. I have been doing it for only 1 year but have not studied it or practiced it as much as I would like. Pretty much just when I feel like it which has not been often. But I want to get more serious about it starting now.

My name is Trickster_Crow because the Crow is my favorite animal. I had 2 very unusual experiences with them...long story short I studied them more. Found out how similar my traits are to them and they became my favorite animal. :)

I used to be unsure of my favorite animal but lately I feel like I'm getting to know myself better and better.

I brushed over this forum 1 year ago thinking it was too small a community for my liking but I saw otherwise today and decided to join! :)

Hello Trickster Crow - good intro - welcome, and hope you enjoy...

Sign in to follow this