TheSongsofDistantEarth

11:11 on 11/11

OK, get ready for the Meta-Synch. This is direct preparation for the kundalini raising 11:11 11-11-11 Maha-Event next year of which Melanie Von Goonis38 is the Kundalini Queen.

You have been notified. Have your Light Saber sharpened to a keen edge. Do not be caught unprepared.

*over and out*

Bums de Tao Central Command :ninja:

A.M.!

Tomorrow morning at 11:11 mountain standard time I should be in the middle of my yin yoga class. We are working on pranayama this month.

OK, get ready for the Meta-Synch. This is direct preparation for the kundalini raising 11:11 11-11-11 Maha-Event next year of which Melanie Von Goonis38 is the Kundalini Queen.

You have been notified. Have your Light Saber sharpened to a keen edge. Do not be caught unprepared.

*over and out*

Bums de Tao Central Command :ninja:

Hey there,

I just saw this...lol I thats right next year we have a big one coming... I'll be ready... Am you say...

Hey I'll make sure and show up with my unicorn... Mel

You guy's are to much fun... I didn't even notice today is 11/11/10... Not as good as 11:11 11/11/11 Wow... We will need to party just for fun...

blush.gif Melanie

Hahahaha!

Yeah next year we should celebrate!

Promises Promises Scotty... Where we all going to met in San Antonio with our friend that just moved there.... I'm holding you to your word. scotty...

And You guy's are just after my unicorn...blush.gif

Mel