thelerner

Some Interesting Podcasts

I was just looking at some interesting podcasts (free talks available through itunes).

One was 'The Secrets of QiGong Masters', which has hour long interviews w/ 90 masters, including Michael Winn, Mantak Chia, Dr. Yang Jwing Ming, Chunyi Lin(Spring Forrest), Scott Sonin, Bruce Frantzis, Gary Clyman, Jeff Primack, Kenneth Cohen..etc. Its an amazingly wide cross section of the biggest names, respected and controversial in the field. I like that its recorded at a low baud rate so download is fast and storage is negligible.

I'm also looking forward to listening to JJ Semple's podcasts on aspects of the Golden Flower called 'The Golden Flower Podcast'.

Podcasts I regularly listen to are: Infinite Smile (Zen inspired talks) and Zencast (great discussions and lessons).

Michael

Guest tao4joe

I was just looking at some interesting podcasts (free talks available through itunes).

One was 'The Secrets of QiGong Masters', which has hour long interviews w/ 90 masters, including Michael Winn, Mantak Chia, Dr. Yang Jwing Ming, Chunyi Lin(Spring Forrest), Scott Sonin, Bruce Frantzis, Gary Clyman, Jeff Primack, Kenneth Cohen..etc. Its an amazingly wide cross section of the biggest names, respected and controversial in the field. I like that its recorded at a low baud rate so download is fast and storage is negligible.

I'm also looking forward to listening to JJ Semple's podcasts on aspects of the Golden Flower called 'The Golden Flower Podcast'.

Podcasts I regularly listen to are: Infinite Smile (Zen inspired talks) and Zencast (great discussions and lessons).

Very cool thanks dude

Edited by tao4joe

Where do I look on iTunes?

In Itunes there is a search box in the upper corner. Just type in 'The Secrets of Qigong Masters' and Itunes should give you a list of them under podcasts; after it looks for compatible songs and movies :).

You can listen to podcasts without downloading them. When you find one you like there is a list of similar ones ones at the bottom of the page, so you can 'surf' around from one to another. Most of the podcasts I listen to are under the Spiritual heading. Often its easier to click 'View' (on top) then Browse, because it avoids all the pictures.

I was listened to 2 of the JJ Semple podcasts. I was very impressed w/ the first, but the second one often repeated large sections of the first. Course what do you expect for free. I'm thinking of getting his book. His approach seems similar to KAP.

Michael

Just listening to an interview with Bruce Frantzis - very interesting. However, the interviewer bugs the hell out of me. He has to be one of the worst interviewers on the planet.