DanC

Superbrain Yoga, Has anyone read this book

I was just on the web-site and it does look interesting.........It sounds a lot like "Brain Respiration" from the Dahn Hak group...........then again it might be something totally different......You can get it at the U S Pranic Healing site for $20 +S&H

I received this book today and it looks good, it is very clearly written with scientific explanations

for why this technique works, its a very simple Arhatic Yogic technique for energizing the higher

energy centres in the body, I will report back after a couple of months of practice to report my

results with this technique.

DC

DanC, what were you experiences with this book?

It looks interesting and I`m thinking of getting it in the future.

Its a good book, but when you see how simple the exercise is you will not believe it. I actually stopped

doing it, but while I was doing it I did have an increse in mental clarity and concentration.

Hi gang, I found this link to a site that uses techniques taken directly from Wong Kiew Kit's book 'The Art of Chi Kung' which proposes to open or increase intellectual functions. Now if you'll excuse me I'm working on a rocket... B)

http://www.wilywalnut.com/brainkungfu.html

Thankx for the link... just ine thing to say: Springforest, while good material, sure is not the best stuff out there...

Thankx for the link... just ine thing to say: Springforest, while good material, sure is not the best stuff out there...

Hi Sunshine, I agree! I don't know if there IS a best ANYTHING, but from what I've read Spring Forest is supposed to be very good at what it proposes to do.

Hey Harry, can you elaborate a bit? What do you think that is better "out there"?

I like it, but haven`t done it for about two weeks now. I prefer my other standing and moving practices, however I had some good results from Spring Forest as well. Did only the level 1 exercises though. Also, I`m not so sure about Chun Yi Lin.

Hey Harry, can you elaborate a bit? What do you think that is better "out there"?

I like it, but haven`t done it for about two weeks now. I prefer my other standing and moving practices, however I had some good results from Spring Forest as well. Did only the level 1 exercises though. Also, I`m not so sure about Chun Yi Lin.

You see. I consider SpringForest to be tooooo complicated. Too much visualization going on, which makes it more of a head-game instead of practice. And it is mainly intended for healing (I do not know about the other levels)... it is not so much about better or not better... to me it is more about being practical... and if someone says: "it is simply the best" one usually can be sure that they hardly have any experience with any other stuff...

I was reffering more to the words used than to the practice itself but still: I have chosen to adopt other practices which I consider to be more "my" approach...

with Smiles

Harry

I think that super brain yoga is a great and wonderful process for using the energy of the basic chakra to bring it up the spine to energize the brain. It is a very very easy technique. I perform the technique daily before meditation to increase my concentration and brain power for dharana.

I personally think that the books by the pranic healing organization are a little expensive. Considering the simplicity of the technique I think 20 dollars is a little inordinate, but the technique does work quite well, so price is in the eye of the beholder. I personally feel the superbrain yoga technique is very powerful as well as functional.

So far I have found the books by mantak chia, choa kok sui, and yogani to be some of the most hands on and comprehensive books I have bought.

Edited by Immortal

I was just on the web-site and it does look interesting.........It sounds a lot like "Brain Respiration" from the Dahn Hak group...........then again it might be something totally different......You can get it at the U S Pranic Healing site for $20 +S&H

I have taken this workshop and I have the book. It is deceptively simple yet very powerful. It involves elevating the energy from the lower chakras to the higher chakras.

I have taken this workshop and I have the book. It is deceptively simple yet very powerful. It involves elevating the energy from the lower chakras to the higher chakras.

Does this book answer following questions?

1) Should a couple do SuperBrain Yoga everyday (i.e. 14 times a day)?

2) Is there any negative impact of doing SuperBrain Yoga (i.e. lowering of sex drive etc)

Does this book answer following questions?

1) Should a couple do SuperBrain Yoga everyday (i.e. 14 times a day)?

2) Is there any negative impact of doing SuperBrain Yoga (i.e. lowering of sex drive etc)

1) Superbrain Yoga can be done everyday at a maximum of 21 times, but start with 14 first, see how your body reacts.

2) Superbrain Yoga helps you regulate your sex drive, but it doesn't deplete your sex energy. In fact it helps balance your chakras, which leads to a healthier sex life.

For more info about Superbrain Yoga, please see:

http://www.pranichealing.org/SuperBrain/SuperBrainYoga.html

Edited by Spiritual_Aspirant