Sign in to follow this  
Astral_Anima

Dual cultivavtion

Hey All!,

Just wondering if anybody knows of any alchemtical systems that utilize "dual cultivation". All of the more popular ones seem to require celibacy. Wondering if anyone known of other methods. As I understand it Tantra and Tibetan stuff seems to make use of it and I know that Mantak Chia's Stuff and that other guy, but none of these seem to be any complete methods to spiritual realization, they just seem to be techniques to increase energy and sexual vigor. Any complete spiritual schools that make use of dual cultivation?

Thx much

-Astral

I think true dual cultivation would mean a relationship based on mutual wish for spiritual growth. And whatever that may bring about..

Ah, I believe you are correct.

I teach a dual cultivation sexual method that is a part of a whole spiritual system. It is truly awesome - and simple. It is listed in the book. Don't know if it would work with another system to the extent it works within the Stillness-Movement system.

I think I have gone on record as being totally against the birth control method that has been so popularized. I was taught that this method is just that - a birth control method practiced before the advent of condoms.

Having personally practiced both methods my view is that the birth control method is dangerous, of small practical benefit if any at all, and not even close to the energetics of the true dual method. That said, there is almost nothing that can't be turned into a gong fu; if one puts enough time and effort into twiddling a popsicle stick I am positive that it can be turned into an energetic cultivation system; how efficient it would be is a mystery until someone tries it - I suspect not worth all that time & effort.

if one puts enough time and effort into twiddling a popsicle stick I am positive that it can be turned into an energetic cultivation system;.

Lol!

I teach a dual cultivation sexual method that is a part of a whole spiritual system. It is truly awesome - and simple. It is listed in the book. Don't know if it would work with another system to the extent it works within the Stillness-Movement system.

I think I have gone on record as being totally against the birth control method that has been so popularized. I was taught that this method is just that - a birth control method practiced before the advent of condoms.

Having personally practiced both methods my view is that the birth control method is dangerous, of small practical benefit if any at all, and not even close to the energetics of the true dual method.

You know, when you speak of "the true dual method" I think, "There is more than one way to skin a cat."

Here is a description of a method that do not utilize ejaculation as your method does, but rather non-ejaculatory orgasm:

Actually, when you turn the juices back into spiritual energy, this is what happens, and yes, it feels like your spine is drinking your orgasm, and it hits your brain and fills it with this beautiful elixir. I actually learned this through masturbation first quite intentionally through reading some Highest Yoga Tantra texts before implementing it with a partner. This got super intense as she also is a Tantric practitioner with deep experience. We had incredible experiences together, like seeing into star clusters, her drinking blue light from my Ajna Chakra while simultaneously orgasming while recycling the energy through each other and consciously offering it to all sentient beings.

I suspect that this is also a true dual cultivation method. Your thoughts?

You know, when you speak of "the true dual method" I think, "There is more than one way to skin a cat."

Here is a description of a method that do not utilize ejaculation as your method does, but rather non-ejaculatory orgasm:

I suspect that this is also a true dual cultivation method. Your thoughts?

Have you tried both methods?

I say it is a true method because it is - as in it is a true hand me down method, and, from what I was taught, the true TAOIST method - NOT what some scholar got out of an ancient text and CALLED it a Taoist method. Sure there can be other "true" methods within other non-taoist systems and I am sure argument within the Taoist system itself. I can tell you it is a total fallacy to think that the ejaculation/semen IS the energy itself and that it is totally not necessary to retain it. What IS necessary is that the ENERGY ITSELF be re-consumed/re-integrated.

edit: sp -1

Edited by Ya Mu

Sign in to follow this