Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

(B) Pamphlet: White Skeleton Meditation (USA)

Ahhh... It's finally sunk in what you meant about donating these materials to Taobums. They are part of our community now to be circulated indefinitely. You are the man Yoda. Thanks! :D

So I guess we can do a "tag I'm it" thing with these items. Currently I the WSM is en-route to me. After me I'm sending it to Craig. So whoever wants it after Craig, reply to this thread and he'll send it your way. :)

Sean.

Just finished reading the WSM that you sent me. I'm excited to give it a try. Looks like a great practice and it's opening a lot of doors in my head for how it could integrate with all sorts of other practices (I've noticed you already started doing yourself).

For example, I'm picturing how it could be done with the Five Animal Frolics, Six Healing Sounds form by Winn. Inhaling in the color/element/emotion/etc. to an organ and then using the sound to explode all your flesh and dirty chi out.

Very cool.

Thanks again Yoda!

Sean.

PS: Craig, you're next. I'll send the practice out to you in a couple days. I'm actually probably going to shell out the $7.95 or whatever so I can have my own copy. Or Yoda, didn't you say "Beautiful Skin" comes with WSM? Maybe I will just buy that one.

Interesting, isn't it? I've never seen anything like it. Beautiful Skin has just the steps of the practice but not the discussion/history section. Max suggests spending half the time on the emptiness phase. There's another version Bodri e-mailed out where instead of turning to dust you visualize burning up in a ball of energy with the mantra, "Om Ah Bee Lahh Hong! Chit!" to emptiness. Totally badass!

-Y

Inhaling in the color/element/emotion/etc. to an organ and then using the sound to explode all your flesh and dirty chi out.

Now that sounds like a neat variation to try! Thats what I'm loving about these discussion, different slants on the same practices.

Max suggests spending half the time on the emptiness phase

Yeah, I should spend longer on that part. I'm thinking that I'll continue to work through it spending time on the first part til I'm happy that I have tried a few variations of imagery, and then concentrate more on the emptyness stage.

visualize burning up in a ball of energy

He says this version is better for getting rid of the sexual energy that might otherwise build up. Yoda, are you doing this version more that the dust one? Do you experience any difference?

Sean, please keep us posted with your experiences of WSM.

Well, I wrote Craig several weeks ago and no response yet. I think the statue of limitations is up. :) If you want to borrow the WSM practice let me know here and PM me your address and I'll send it out.

Sean.

Cool. Just put your address here or PM me with it and I'll send it out. Remember to reply to this thread when you are done with it so you can send it on to the next person who may want to borrow it.

Sign in to follow this