Maddie

I made it to Texas

for anyone who was paying attention I made it to Texas. Its been quite emotional for me because I came here to get away from my wife and her family who have treated me very poorly for a long time. What confuses me is that even though I hate the way she treated me, I feel really emotional anyways, not sure why considering how she has been to me for so long.

Getting out of Texas is a lot harder than getting in. Hehehe.

But I am glad you accomplished this phase of your goal.

You're in San Antonio now? That's one of the best cities!

Yea it is nice. I went to a great Spurs game on saturday :)

Congrats!

I wonder if the sheer relief from getting away from that situation makes it easier to let whatever was under the situation out? Speculating as usual :)

My favorite place to go there is Lone Star Cafe, which overlooks the riverwalk. Great margaritas and chili burgers. I miss it! :D

Congrats!

I wonder if the sheer relief from getting away from that situation makes it easier to let whatever was under the situation out? Speculating as usual :)

definately plausable, if feel rather "weird" lately lol

thanks, now phase two begins, dealing with all the emotional issues

I highly recommend you walking meditation for that (circular and/or linear) as well as embracing the tree Qigong at the middle dantien level. Finish with sitting meditation practice. 50:50.

Gluck.

Hi my friend...

So you are in Texas, me to... Maybe we will run into each other and not even know it. I have went to Las Vegas an ran into someone from our town of 500 so weirder things have happened.

You are a good person, I'm so glad you got away from that situation. No one should be treated the way you where. I read some of your story's, I'm sorry...

You can have a fresh start on things, this is good, and maybe great... Lot's of beautiful girls in Texas...lol

Take Care Mel

My favorite place to go there is Lone Star Cafe, which overlooks the riverwalk. Great margaritas and chili burgers. I miss it! :D

Oh I love The River Walk!! me and my daughter went there for summer vacation... You are going to love that town. The buildings are beautiful... Melanie

I highly recommend you walking meditation for that (circular and/or linear) as well as embracing the tree Qigong at the middle dantien level. Finish with sitting meditation practice. 50:50.

Gluck.

I find this advice interesting as I was thinking doing something with the middle dan tien now would be really good, is that why you recommend holding the ball there?

Mm.

I'm happy to hear that you've cut that cancerous umbilical.

... I wish you all the best and I hope a new, freer space to practice well begin to clear your internal horizons.

godspeed.

balance.

for anyone who was paying attention I made it to Texas. Its been quite emotional for me because I came here to get away from my wife and her family who have treated me very poorly for a long time. What confuses me is that even though I hate the way she treated me, I feel really emotional anyways, not sure why considering how she has been to me for so long.

I'm going to throw this wildly unscientific guess out there: it's because you loved her!

Isn't it amazing? People can love each other and sometimes they love each other despite the abuse. So why does this happen? It happens because we recognize that a person is not 100% this or 100% that and even people like Hitler had some redeeming qualities.

Anyway, it's time to relax and let it pass. There is no need to deny anything or pretend anything, just wait a bit and time will help. Also some perspective helps too.

I find this advice interesting as I was thinking doing something with the middle dan tien now would be really good, is that why you recommend holding the ball there?

Yes it is because of that. Btw, if you can find a really old tree with a very wide trunk, like an old oak tree it would be a bonus as that will help canalise excess rooted fire in your system into the earth. The tree itself will take care of that because it is an older soul than you in this lifetime and its ability to deal with your layered emotions in the middle dantien. I see many females (as they don't deepen their emotions as men do) with this sort of problem and they use alcohol or other recreational drugs to release when it really worsens the problem as the liver Qi will be instantly open but after drinking it will shut off again and worsen as a result of excess emotional Yang canalised through the alcohol itself.

You need to find a tree this old or even older if you can (they show big holes in the trunk):

treegu.jpg

Gluck.

Edited: always say thanks to the tree, Gaia and heaven for sharing their energies with you. Also pray to any divinity you like asking for assistance and prompt healing. Don't understimate the power of prayer.

Edited by Gerard
  • Like 1

Yes it is because of that. Btw, if you can find a really old tree with a very wide trunk, like an old oak tree it would be a bonus as that will help canalise excess rooted fire in your system into the earth. The tree itself will take care of that because it is an older soul than you in this lifetime and its ability to deal with your layered emotions in the middle dantien. I see many females (as they don't deepen their emotions as men do) with this sort of problem and they use alcohol or other recreational drugs to release when it really worsens the problem as the liver Qi will be instantly open but after drinking it will shut off again and worsen as a result of excess emotional Yang canalised through the alcohol itself.

You need to find a tree this old or even older if you can (they show big holes in the trunk):

Gluck.

Edited: always say thanks to the tree, Gaia and heaven for sharing their energies with you. Also pray to any divinity you like asking for assistance and prompt healing. Don't understimate the power of prayer.

Thanks for the reply. You know its weird cause now that I am here I feel all sorts of gunk in my heart as in the "over excietment" of the heart which of course lies in the middle dan tien area. Not sure why exactely, but I'm sure it has to do with the change going on in some way.

And this is not the proper "joy" of the heart, but its negative variant of being too excitied.

Edited by dmattwads

Thanks for the reply. You know its weird cause now that I am here I feel all sorts of gunk in my heart as in the "over excietment" of the heart which of course lies in the middle dan tien area. Not sure why exactely, but I'm sure it has to do with the change going on in some way.

And this is not the proper "joy" of the heart, but its negative variant of being too excitied.

www.authenticmanprogram.com

For creating deep and profoundly loving relationships.

While I don't like how they present presence, in it's like some 'power' or someshit, when it's not. Over all the quality and the theme is really solid, in my opinion.

It's more the examining of beliefs and insights and ideas into how you relate to your self, women in general, and the world at large and how that is all based around yourself etc, that have you attract the kinds of people/situations in your life.

I'm biased though, as those guys are my bros.

That said they are focused on the spiritual side of this in regards to the interactions between men and women. Very tantra path.

I really really recommend one of their intensives. Great for deep deep emotional clearing, and getting clear in your life.

And their coaching and the like is helpful.

John

Edited by JohnC

<off-topic>

Gerard, would you please clarify this sentence?

Thanks.

</off-topic>

Sure. What I meant is that I "see" their emotional blockages manifested in the breast bone area (corresponding to the heart chakra). Women are much more comfortable than men expressing their emotions so whenever they have issues with their emotional bodies they don't hide or try to block them like men do, hence their blockages are easily manifested. I hope this sort explanation helps.

I added holding the ball at the middle dan tien to my practice today, will let you know how that is working for me in the days to come. ;-)