leo17

Odd but serious question

Do any of you ever get the urge to urinate around the time you are using your power(s) or when you feel most powerful?

I know it's a random question but I'm very serious. It's part of the journal that I'm keeping and I want to see if anybody feels the same sensation or something different.

I guess it would be your yin qi when you want to project energy from your body...

Let's say you're having an OBE and you wake up you're slightly aroused or you feel like you have to urinate...does this anything like this every happen to you?

I notice, at least more frequently than in other exercises, the desire to relieve myself while going through kunlun 2 cycles........

... but most powerful? Sensationally?

The urge to set out in pursuit of the nearest and most suitable head used to be pretty strong for me during that particular exercise, if that's what you mean.

I've rectified the issue by not consuming water in such vast quantities pre-practice... As a result, there no longer exists the same unyielding desire to shed water-weight while in the thick of things..... KL 2 incites rebellion.

Water practice or not, the line needs to be drawn somewhere.

balance.

I see. I do drink water more than anything. Especially every morning when I have that first cup of water (health tip). But when I'm not meditating or training I don't have the constant urge to pee...luckily it's only a slight urge. Only when I am projecting energy from my body probably because the energy is around that area. I'm aware of myself in the physical sense (knowing to use to control the urge) as well as the ethereal sense (sensing my own energy).

Edited by leo17

Bump

Does anybody else have any input? or is it something that you've never really paid attention to?

Bump

Does anybody else have any input? or is it something that you've never really paid attention to?

Yes, after meditation, especially reverse breathing, I will immediately get the sensation to urinate upon standing up; I speculate this has something to do with a possible excess of in which the energy is pushing and pulsing through all channels and thus pushes urine in addition to any and all other foreign chemicals/entities out of the body. There have also been strong sexual urges after meditation, however this I assume is more due to an energetic imbalance between yin and yang resulting from TOO much soft meditation/lack of physical exertion and can be remedied through hard yang physical exercises. Again, when there is too much of an energy, the body naturally seeks energetic balance and will compel the mind to certain direction of action.

You could also suffer from liver Qi stagnation as the liver is being overactive and supressing the qi of the kidneys. Not sure, diagnosing from here is not possible.

Do you experience sometimes the urge to pee especially after a period of being very busy?

You could also suffer from liver Qi stagnation as the liver is being overactive and supressing the qi of the kidneys. Not sure, diagnosing from here is not possible.

Do you experience sometimes the urge to pee especially after a period of being very busy?

No, I haven't experienced that. And when I do get the urge to pee after practicing a power, I can suppress it because it's not a great effort to me (probably the result of PC exercises earlier on). I don't actually have to pee it just feels like it and only when I've meditated or trained.

Let's say you're having an OBE and you wake up you're slightly aroused or you feel like you have to urinate...does this anything like this every happen to you?

Depends on when you're having an OBE. If you are having it during your normal sleep schedule, and you wake up at the same time that you normally wake up, having to urinate or having a little morning wood is completely natural anyway, and wouldn't be an effect of having an OBE.

There are a bit more serious explanations for having to pee, or at least having the sensation of having to pee, like having an enlarged prostate. And you should consult with a medical professional to determine if something like that is the case.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

I had a physical earlier this year and had myself checked for everything I could think of from cancer to diabetes and the doctor found nothing wrong with me. It only just dawned on me yesterday that I felt like urinating.

Many times when I do actually need to urinate it is a lot (do to all the water that I drink. But after a practice session or meditation I don't actually urinate, I just feel like it (if that makes any sense). It could be nothing but I wanted to know if anybody else had felt like that and what they did to deal with it in case it might be dangerous