Sign in to follow this  
Ulises

Impressive interview with Satprem

"We have reached the moment, where consciousness turns toward an other dimension."

Satprem (1923-2007) was a french autor and confidant of 'The mother' and Sri Aurobindo. During World War II he was a member of the French Resistance. He was arrested by the Gestapo in late 1943 and spent one and a half years in German concentration camps (After the film by Davide Montemurri "L'Uomo Dopo L'Uomo", India, 1982).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4XPbV1xH5c&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9xMMzT_hwg&feature=player_embedded

"...now the time may have come at last to unveil the Mysterieswhether they be Vedic, Orphic, Alchemical, or Catharistand to recover the whole truth of the two poles within a third position, which is neither that of the materialists nor that of the spiritualists. The ascent of man into heaven is not the key, but rather his ascent here into the spirit and the descent also of the spirit into his normal humanity and the transformation of this earthly nature. For that and not some post mortem salvation is the real new birth for which humanity waits as the crowning movement of its long, obscure and painful course..."

Sri Aurobindo or The Adventure of Consciousness, Satprem

"In 2006 Satprem had sent a note to Kireet Joshi in which he wrote: 'I have reached the goal.' What was the goal that he referred to? Was it the completion of the process of physical transformation or fixation of the supramental consciousness into his physical consciousness?

That I dont know. Previously also he wrote to me that he had achieved the goal. What I know is that the supramental Light had come into his body. In his entire body there was a peculiar radiance. That I've observed."

Anurag Banerjee

Thanks for posting these videos. The Adventure of Consciousness is a classic book. I've read it many times.

Great! Thanks!

Did he really mean the ""creator's" force"? My highschool French is rusty but it didn't seem to be what he was referring to.

Thank you, guys...I found these videos, very sinchronistically, in a moment very intense.

I'm sorry, Kate; I haven't learnt the beautiful language of my French ancestors...now I'd really like to know... ; )

but I think he says: "la force creatrice", the creative force...

Edited by Ulises

"now I'd really like to know... ; )

but I think he says: "la force creatrice", the creative force..."

This sounds best to my ears. Thank you!

Which of your family were French?

"now I'd really like to know... ; )

but I think he says: "la force creatrice", the creative force..."

This sounds best to my ears. Thank you!

Which of your family were French?

Well...I don't know much...just that he was the director of a famous circus in Madrid, Spain...my mother told me that he was a very interesting character, living the European bohemian life of the early 20th century...that could explain some facets of my personality... ; )

Edited by Ulises

Sign in to follow this