Sign in to follow this  
surfingbudda

Hi Everyone

Hi everyone,

Let me just say i'm excited to be a new part of this amazing world of spirituality. I have always been drawn to mysteries and the things that people can't quite explain, always knowing there was more to it than coincidence and that we were all part of something greater. My interest in spirituality really took off as I began doing qigong for a while and it was amazing to start feeling my own chi, it was like a whole new sense opened up to me and from that point I knew I was starting to get in touch with this greater reality we are all a part of. Since then I have read many books on different topics. But sadly due to school and my busy life I put qigong to the side and focused on other things, however the spark inside me has been reignited and my passion for spirituality has been rekindled. I have looked into local qigong classes in my area and am really excited about starting this one called Golden Shield Qigong, or Jingui Qigong; I don't know if anyone here has heard of it before but it seems very good. I am particularly drawn to taoism, having read some of Bruce Franzis's works and also feel very connected to buddhism, in particular Tibetan Buddhism. One day I may partake in Dzogchen or some other practice, but for now I will just enjoy whatever the universe throws at me and let my own spiritual path evolve as it will. I am excited to be a part of this forum and am open to all kinds of views on spirituality, I do not think there is any one single correct way to practice spirituality, just whatever feels most true in your heart.

Welcome to the Forums!

I wish you find your spiritual path.

I find that Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good.

Sign in to follow this