Sign in to follow this  
IntoUnity

Qigong/ Third eye experiences

Hi everyone! So I found this forum after researching an experience that I had with opening my third eye, or 'flexing' my pineal gland. At the time I was completely unaware of what qigong was, didn't practice any form of meditation- just experimenting with breathing techniques- More than anything I suppose I learned to 'see' through everything and harvested positive emotion and energy; love. The experience was profound. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced it, and how to harvest it, or use it, or return to it.

I'm not sure if this was what I was doing, but from what I researched, it felt like what is referred to as a 'shen' transmission- I felt as though I had a laser beam which I could either direct toward my forehead or straight up to the top of my head, in which case it felt like a star, it became my center of balance. I could totally feel my lower tan-tien, etc. I guess it's a sort of deeper internalization of feeling, but the bliss is indescribable. Anyway, I had absolutely no idea what was going on, and had no guidance whatsoever, just hoping to get some here..

This is good, but it can be bad. You have a blessing and a curse, for as great as the positive/love/bliss energy feels, the initiatory honeymoond period inevitably ends and having a illuminated/sensitive third eye you will have to deal with the negative energy that others put off, and transmute it in the lower tan tian to be alchemized to pure chi then to shen through love energy frequency/vibrational living and stillness meditation. You will be very sensitive to the energy of others, exponentially more so than a non-cultivator. Keep on 'seeing through everything' illusionary and see only the Source and its infinite love and energy, like a bottomless well. It may be hard, as the negative energy will accumulate and be overwhelming if not dealt with and may manifest in negative behavior/thoughts. Let me ask you, when you speak of 'flexing' your third eye, can you literally feel and move the energy in the area of the pineal gland/third eye, just the same as if you were wiggling/flexing your toes? If so, you speak of true cultivation, but beware, your lack of experience with qi gong/meditation may prove hindersome in your path with this energetic/psychic channel illuminated, I suggest you take up and study meditation and the Way, the way of non-being, the way of stillness, the way of living life as a dream, living in total Oneness unity that is your nature.

Sign in to follow this