The hugging Amma is coming nearby for a talk or whatever she does. Is this worth going to?

:D

In many people's eyes, Amma is regarded as a living saint. Is being hugged by a living saint something that you see could bring more meaning into your existence, thus making you feel as though you have elevated your spiritual status? If yes, then by all means, go. If not, no need to follow the crowd. Many seekers see such meetings with so-called realized beings as opportunities to notch up meritorious spiritual airmiles, which is quite sad, in some ways.

The hugging Amma is coming nearby for a talk or whatever she does. Is this worth going to?

Definitely! She's a deeply good person and her hug is very empathic. The people you'll meet around her are also good and well meaning. As well, the food is awesome!!

Then, it's worth it! :D

Yes! Even if just for the food and cute yoga girls! LOL! I had lots of fun in NYC everytime she came. I also met some wonderful people.

Yes! Even if just for the food and cute yoga girls! LOL! I had lots of fun in NYC everytime she came. I also met some wonderful people.

Ahahah! Those cute yoga girls tell me I give better hugs than Amma! lol

I was once in a yoga class, and the cute yoga girl next to me was apparently a bit too relaxed and let out a huge wet fart. It was quite manly sounding. Thankfully the fan was blowing in the opposite direction.

But yeah I love them too, sometimes!

I was once in a yoga class, and the cute yoga girl next to me was apparently a bit too relaxed and let out a huge wet fart. It was quite manly sounding. Thankfully the fan was blowing in the opposite direction.

But yeah I love them too, sometimes!

AAAAHAHAHA... oh my... poor darling.

I first saw Amma on her backwater island in Kerala about a year before she first got big. I had a Darshan in a small room with about 20 other people. It was truly wonderful, but it was fleeting. Saw her two other times in large crowded many-day events. Go if you have a chance, it's great, but it's not worth traveling a long distance for, in my opinion. NIce hit of love and energy, but not life-changing.

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth