Sign in to follow this  

Something you should Read!

You know there is all this talk about Authority in spiritual practices lately.

I feel compelled to really shine some light on the Issue.

Its not that you shouldnt have respect for followers of the Dao that may give you insight into your own practices, but hoarding over there material

is just a waste of time.

Most people just think, cause some guy is Chinese he automatically has

some authority over a Western spiritual practioner.

Well wake up people.

Westerners are spiritual people too.

WE HAVE A SPIRITUAL TRADITION!

We can even be at a higher levels in other religions that are native to other people!!!!

How?

Cause of the sheer nature of HARD WORK and Dedication!

This is just something that has to be addressed.

The Dao is everywere. In every spiritual tradition!

Wake up people!

I am so sick of this garbage.

Makes me want to puke.

People can take advantage of the times we live in now and really

go for the throat of spirituallity.

In no other time in history has the communication and media been available for such a spreading of knowledge.

Just writing this post gets under my skin.

Cause I think of all the garbage I have been reading latley about

who is a master and who isnt.

THE DAO IS THE GRAND MASTER.

Its with you all the TIME!

Close your mind off and you will never see the light!

Open your mind and the possibilities are endless.

I hope this smacks you right in the FACE.

Whappp!

i live in china and there's very few daoists there. they don't know much about punk rock, good pizza, or business ethics either.

but on this list your comment doesn't seem to be very important, true though it may be.

jesus, dude, i mean buddhadao dude, it could fill a freakin book. the chicks are hot though. tight little asses, shiny black hair, dark eyes, perky little breasts and slender shapely legs that terminate on beautiful feet with cute little toes. and way more feminine and sensuous than any western woman. have you every seen mrs. columbo? there's no going back.

you nailed it dude! ilived in a shithole little town called guigang in guangxi province. there was a street that was always crowded with pedestrians and cars, and when they closed it to cars fdor the night market, it was crammed with pedestrians. everywhere was the din of loudspeakers, bullhorns, and very loud asian techno-pop. i dubbed it bladerunner street.

now i live in a more modern city that has very little traditional life. the one thing tha constantly amazes me is that westerners seem as in touch with the daodejing and the art of war as anybody in china. they're typically astonished that we even know of the books let alone study them so closely. but they are also enormously happy that we do. ithnk while they eagerly adopt western ways and wathc the slow demise oftheir culture (that started in the 20's or 30's), they are very happy to see that it has found a new life of its own int he West. kind of ironic isn't it? as we look to eastern culture for wisdom and guidance, they turn to the west.

Dude,

That is why I hope you will join in on the remote Solstice Meditation!!! Seriously, the truth can begin to be revealed to serious seekers beyond just the talk! I am hoping that you will join this event and that the energy will flow to those who truly desire to know their true essence.

I am sick of the talk, let's get to the point! Praise be to the TAO!!!!!!!!!!

Matt

"Follow the limbs to the branch, the branch to the trunk, and the trunk to the root(s)."

Actually I have been waiting for the change.

This time of year is interesting to see what things will live and what will

dissolve!

Well anyway, the count down in is already in session.

Winter Solistice awaits!

Sign in to follow this