Procurator

Presentation of DAODE center and Taoist alchemy School

It is for the first time in history that a genuine Taoist school was established in the west.

The School of Taoist alchemy Wu-liu pai is the only genuine school of internal alchemy (neidan) outside of China. The school offers serious, powerful and healing practices witch come and learn the tradition of buddhas and immortals, which came from ancient times and have been practiced for millennia, straight from the source.

Now you have a unique opportunity to come into contact with the ancient system, to check for yourself its effectiveness, and possibly to seriously study it. Patriarch of the Wuliupai School is the Teacher of Single Yang.

The “Dao De” center presents the School of Taoist alchemy, there are many articles about internal alchemy, the basic practice of the school - JIUYANGSHENGONG (JYASHG), also there are materials by specifics of practice and the theoretical foundations. The information about the subjects are offered , and the schedule of the classes and seminars is available at this site.

The website : http://www.all-dao.com/

Articles: http://www.all-dao.com/articles.html

You can ask us on the Forum.

Daode Center organizes trips to China in special places of power, in the Taoist mountains for the intensive practices. Also, if student's destiny is favorable it is possible to meet the head of the school the teacher of Single Yang himself.

“The Wu-liu pai school is a Tradition which continues the never-ending stream of the Tao. It merges together the two teachings , those of Taoism and Buddhism; it has preserved the best methods of all the schools and practices. In our School there are very many of those that have reached the true accomplishments in Taoism and perfecting the Tao. That is why our School is the shortest path for those that perfect the Tao.”

The Teacher of Single Yang, The Patriarch of the School

Edited by Daode

I have to be a little sarcastic about this posting. The terms "shortest path" hmmm, I did not know there was any rush. Can I actually PERFECT the Dao, I want a can of that and I want it now! And the comment that "It is for the first time in history that a genuine Taoist school was established in the west." is that so I ask? And can I really meet the master? Well, thanks for letting me rant a little. Daism seems to be all the rage these days, I think I will start a Daoist retreat for pets, hey Spot, can you name the Dao? "Ruff Ruff" , now thats a good daoist doggy!!!

hahahahahahhaha thats gonna keep me laughing all day. :) don't get too serious I say.