ralis

Chinese Village Disappears After UFO Sighting

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?6938-OCTOBER-13TH-DISCLOSURE-Qinling-Mountains-VILLAGE-VANISHING

Apparently the village\people did not disappear, they ran away (from what seen in the vid), faulty translation to blame. However, this does not really make this case less interesting...

One has to choose their trusted sources carefully on topics like this. Not because the world is full of "government disinformation agents" per se, but because people are stupid, and quickly jump to unwarranted conclusions in their efforts to evade uncertainty.

Wonder if the aliens knew that most of the older villages in China still do not have modern toilet facilities - instead, whats relied upon are outhouses and bucket systems. Quite eco-friendly, actually, though i have yet to figure out their bigger plan in beaming up a place where there is so much shite around.

Wonder if the aliens knew that most of the older villages in China still do not have modern toilet facilities - instead, whats relied upon are outhouses and bucket systems. Quite eco-friendly, actually, though i have yet to figure out their bigger plan in beaming up a place where there is so much shite around.

Atleast it's literal shit and not metaphorical shit haha.

Nothing more annoying then not knowing what shit is actual shit.

Atleast it's literal shit and not metaphorical shit haha.

Nothing more annoying then not knowing what shit is actual shit.

:lol: :lol:

I am at a loss for words!

How about a link to a credible news source? Hell, even just a friend you know personally in China will be credible enough. This youtube video is not credible.

Besides, China is famous for removing villagers from their villages if they want to build something in that village. So it's possible they simply bullied everyone out off the land, or just physically removed them all, or hell, even executed the entire village just to do something there.

Now, I am not saying aliens do not exist. In fact I think they probably do given how many planets and solar systems are "out there." But why would aliens monkey around with this planet in secret, it just makes no sense at all. If they have the technology to fly all the way over here, they surely have nothing to fear from the monkeys on this planet.

Edited by goldisheavy

1. I am assuming that they are referring to the population the village disappearing, rather than the village itself.

2 . Never heard of those pyramids before, ever. Has anyone else?

3. Look at the photograph of the village in the video. Do you notice those effing huge pyramid-like mountains plopped all over just behind the village? Think those babies had anything to do with this alleged disappearance?

4. If the Chinese military moved in right after, how do we know that "the village disappeared"?

5. ralis is "at a loss for words"? Yeah, right. Obviously he has been kidnapped too, and was forced to write this. How can we rescue him?

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

I was going to post some additional links. However, the insert media button doesn't work. Emoticons button doesn't work either. Must be from being abducted by those pesky aliens.

5. ralis is "at a loss for words"? Yeah, right. Obviously he has been kidnapped too, and was forced to write this. How can we rescue him?

We don't.

Mr Ralis is (IMO and crappy experience) stewing in his own sweet and sour sauce (and I say this as I have stewed myself on many an occasion and still am) and I'm happy to see him as usual bringing up things to look at. Dude is a good guy IMO, no need to cook him further than he needs to be cooked dammit.

Unless you have alternative considerations to bring to table about China and/or aliens? Then I'm in.

Besides, China is famous for removing villagers from their villages if they want to build something in that village. So it's possible they simply bullied everyone out off the land, or just physically removed them all, or hell, even executed the entire village just to do something there.

Good point. We'll see in a few months whether those inscrutable aliens have decided to build a highway and shopping mall there. :)

Now, I am not saying aliens do not exist. In fact I think they probably do given how many planets and solar systems are "out there." But why would aliens monkey around with this planet in secret, it just makes no sense at all.

It's hardly a secret. It's a topic of discussion on a thousand different Internet forums, here included. And the Pope recently issued a release saying that aliens (if they exist) are our brothers, which was reported in the mainstream media. And the UN appointed an official diplomat in charge of extraterrestrial relations...again, just in case they exist?! More retired military officers are coming forward to testify that they are already here, and/or that we shot at them. And then, there are a few new alien shows on network television...

What more do you want, a hand- or tentacle-written invite to their Thanksgiving dinner? A mea culpa from those politicians who have been lying for decades? Don't hold your breath!

2 . Never heard of those pyramids before, ever. Has anyone else?

Yeah, you can find the information online.

Edited by Martial Development

Yeah, you can find the information online.

Yeah, duh, but have you heard of them before this?

"Mr Ralis is (IMO and crappy experience) stewing in his own sweet and sour sauce..."

Shhhhh!!! Don't give them any ideas!!! Poor ralis!!!

Mr Songs, are you "allowed" to soundbite me or are you obliged to quote the integral quote?

If you do cut one (phrase) off, aren't you supposed to put punctuation in there somewhere to show where you made the cut?

Look. Here are some internet *sarcasm* quotes.** Oh man, that last one was so sarcastic there didn't even need to be any words inside the quotes!

And here are some kitty ears I made earlier ^_^

It has been kindly pointed out to me at least once by a guy I'm rather partial to that ALL CAPS might serve something like sarcasm quotes, but I'd always taken em for SHOUTING or EMPHASIS. THIS!

Anyhoo, I'd rather you quoted my full quote (and if not, then the spirit of my quote) which actually didn't give leeway to stewing or cooking Mr Ralis more than needed. I guess you have decided to cook him futher??

Thank you :) !

Hey, easy there, Miss Kate. I just edited/added it to an existing post and didn't know how to credit you at that point in the edit, and no, I don't think I have to show your whole quote, as I don't believe that the 'TaoBums' Elements of Style' requires any such a thing, and besides, I was attempting to save ralis from a horrible fate or at least some really bad MSG poisoning, and now here you go again mentioning cooking him up, probably relegating him in some 'alien egg foo yung sweet and sour ralis' happy hour finger food delectation aboard the Mother Ship, but hey, let it be upon your head. :) Peace.

It's hardly a secret. It's a topic of discussion on a thousand different Internet forums, here included. And the Pope recently issued a release saying that aliens (if they exist) are our brothers, which was reported in the mainstream media. And the UN appointed an official diplomat in charge of extraterrestrial relations...again, just in case they exist?! More retired military officers are coming forward to testify that they are already here, and/or that we shot at them. And then, there are a few new alien shows on network television...

Aliens are so common now you would invite them to the dinner if they landed in your garden...

Aliens are so common now you would invite them to the dinner if they landed in your garden...

More common than that. An official Vatican representative, the Pope's Chief Astronomer, made a public statement recently announcing that Vatican's policy will be to treat aliens as our brethren, and that he personally will be more than happy to baptize them. I'm not kidding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fJ8l_W8_xg

...they might actually be doing your garden!

Hmm... this might just explain their specific interest in traditional Chinese outhouses.

(i mean, they could have opted to alienap a more 'fragrant' locale, like the Taj Mahal, for example.)

:lol:

Edited by CowTao

It's hardly a secret. It's a topic of discussion on a thousand different Internet forums, here included.

Yea, but if you try to investigate any evidence, there is none to find. So it's like they came, one person saw them, and went, and there is nothing left to find. It's like some kind of spy activity. The discussions themselves aren't secret, sure. But the alien activity is secret in the sense that you can't readily verify it.

Compare this to say Paris, which is not a secret. You can get a plane ticket and verify it 100% of the time.

And the UN appointed an official diplomat in charge of extraterrestrial relations...again, just in case they exist?!

This is false. I remember this misinformation. That lady later said that she was never appointed as an extra-terrestrial point of contact, and that it was all a bunch of bullshit cooked up on the Internets, although she said it would be neat if it were true, if I remember correctly.

Edited by goldisheavy

Yea, but if you try to investigate any evidence, there is none to find. So it's like they came, one person saw them, and went, and there is nothing left to find. It's like some kind of spy activity. The discussions themselves aren't secret, sure. But the alien activity is secret in the sense that you can't readily verify it.

Compare this to say Paris, which is not a secret. You can get a plane ticket and verify it 100% of the time.

Not so. If you touch down in Paris, and decide all the maps and street signs are forgeries, and all the townspeople are deluded or liars, then you may as well be in Toulouse. Or Quebec. Or Maui. I recommend the latter--it has a pleasant imaginary climate.

This is false. I remember this misinformation. That lady later said that she was never appointed as an extra-terrestrial point of contact, and that it was all a bunch of bullshit cooked up on the Internets, although she said it would be neat if it were true, if I remember correctly.

Some people said they were present at the meetings. Some other people said a different person was appointed. A third person said they were never involved, that the second group is lying, and the first group doesn't exist. Everyone else believes whatever makes them comfortable. It's no different than neigong I suppose. :o