sean

Interview with Chunyi Lin of Spring Forest Qigong

Just now uploading the lastest Spring Forest Qigong Jim Nance Qi-talk and then the Q & A chat I did with Jim....

They are really really good.

I've got a very very important question for master Lin:

"Can you 'heal' male pattern baldness?"

:P

Well Chunyi says his goal is to do one year of cave meditation so I'm sure his hair would grow back for that. Right now he is healing people all day long of serious diseases.

Well Chunyi says his goal is to do one year of cave meditation so I'm sure his hair would grow back for that. Right now he is healing people all day long of serious diseases.

I think that realized masters who have attained Wu Wei don't really care what they themselves look like cosmetically. I'm thinking also of Lahiri Mahasaya, highly realized, but bald.

Yet, stranger things have happened than full hair regrowth, and I believe that these masters fully have the ability to 'cure' baldness.

It is a petty subject, cosmetic enhancements, the least of the concerns of one seeking Divinity. The human side of me has always wondered about this though.

I have the highest regard for master Lin, so my question was very tongue in cheek. I would not likely ask a healer to 'cure' baldness, just seems petty.

The other issue is Spring Forest Qigong Master Chunyi Lin is constantly creating yin spirits - shen light energy - that travel out of his skull.

I saw him do that at the Level 3 retreat in 2000.

So they are shaped like humans, each one customized to travel to the person needing healing.

Chunyi Lin said how the soft spot of the skull opens up and for some masters you can even stick things in it -- but Spring Forest Qigong Master Jim Nance told me he has this also - so the skull expands and those three fissure lines separate.

I think it's a matter of how much healing a master is doing - sending out yin spirts out of the skull all the time is probably going to burn off the hair growth or something - -I mean if the bones are expanded to create an opening, the hair would be affected also I think....

I think it's a matter of how much healing a master is doing - sending out yin spirts out of the skull all the time is probably going to burn off the hair growth or something - -I mean if the bones are expanded to create an opening, the hair would be affected also I think....

Very interesting. I wonder how Wang Liping keeps his full head of hair :P

Do you have any links to any healings he's done?

No I was just wondering, in general, I'm not saying that Liping sends Yin spirits out of his head. But I did read somewhere that Liping is quite famous in Dalian for dealing with various issues which do not have conventional remedies, like energy body imbalances etc. Yet I would bet my bottom dollar that he has done healing and the full gamut of spiritual feats, I suppose it just comes with the territory.

You gave some really interesting info, thank you.

No I was just wondering, in general, I'm not saying that Liping sends Yin spirits out of his head. But I did read somewhere that Liping is quite famous in Dalian for dealing with various issues which do not have conventional remedies, like energy body imbalances etc. Yet I would bet my bottom dollar that he has done healing and the full gamut of spiritual feats, I suppose it just comes with the territory.

You gave some really interesting info, thank you.

yeah from the student reports I have read about Wang Liping I have not noticed any healing in particular - just that they did intensive meditation.

It reminds me of Master Nan, Huai-chin but since he was a Buddhist monk he was not supposed to transmit energy.

Wang, Liping does healing in the book....

The Master's 'Yah Li' or 'pressure' made cross legged sitting extremely painful and at times almost unbearable. I have written about this in a previous post. However, the resulting experience of the condensation and settling of the shen made the discomfort well worth while.

http://www.the-tao.com/mtype/archives/circle/2011/06/0_days_with_wan.html

So that means he is transmitting shen energy....

The practice of 'An Shen Tzu Chio' (Stabilizing the Shen in the Ancestral Cavity) and 'Ziran' are to some extent synonomous. This immediately implies what could be termed a 'Catch 22' in the following sense. Once the practitioner has the ability and power in practice to simply 'An Shen Tzu Chio', in exercizing that power in 'quiet sitting', they thereby enter into 'ziran'. Natural breathing is, simply put, the state the body assumes once the shen is stabilized. In most cases, this implies years, if not decades, of practice and achievement. Hence the value of group practice under the guidance and energy field of a Master. By submitting to the group field under the Master's 'Pressure Field', the shen is stabilized (to a greater or lesser extent) by the external field generated by the Master's. Once the field reaches a certain critical mass, the individuals in the group enter into and experience ziran.

http://www.the-tao.com/mtype/circle/

So yeah I don't see any healing testimonials like with Chunyi Lin -- it's quite different since Chunyi Lin does individualized shen spirits for each person but Wang Liping tries to have everyone in the group synchronize their breathing in order to establish a group spirit field.

I had not heard of that before....

absolutely motionless sitting for 45-50 minutes a strict requirement. And, after a few minutes of 'settling', the pain begins. The Master's pressure has the immediate effect of pushing the chi down into the legs, and if they are not already numb, numbness is the best you can hope for. The sensation is definitely of pressure, like the sky pushing down on some inner part of you. With a brief warning he would 'turn up the pressure', small increments at a time until it was a second by second experience to stand against it. No way to fall into inattention or drowsiness, but a continuous act of will not to 'break'. In the closing minutes, again with a spoken warning, and the end in sight, again he would up the pressure, creating a sensation for me like my legs were about to explode, the meridians splattered over my companions in the room. And then, the awaited words 'practice over', and instantly the pressure would disappear as if it was a simply imagination. The most amazing thing of all. In 30 seconds, you were longing for that something, caring torture from the Master, to return.

So this reminds me of what Spring Forest Qigong Master Jim Nance did to me the other night on Friday - but even stronger back in 2005 and then Chunyi Lin did it to me in 2000 - but the pressure was in the center of the brain -- a strong fire burning sensation - from the shen energy.

O.K. I found a healing testimonial by Wang Liping:

The newspaper writes: June 12, held in the Kremlin Russian Independence Day commemoration conference, Boris. Yeltsin looks much younger people are becoming not recognize it. "Al-Hayat" figure out Boris. Nikolayevich (Yeltsin's name and patronymic) magically become young secret. It turned out that he was a very good physical condition can be attributed to China's old Taoist Wang Liping (sound).

The newspaper goes on to write: the Wang Liping Recommend to Yeltsin's head of state Jiang Zemin of China.

http://www.renmin-hotel.com/huaren/baodao/388/zgys.htm

http://www.laoziacademy.us/2009_anbo.htm

student reports there - so obviously the deep meditation experience and healing go together...

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

In 2004, I taught a friend in Lanzhou, he was hospitalized for 40 days due to an injury to the intervertebral disc in the lumbar. I taught him once a day and after a month, not only did he open up the Channel SHO, the lumbar injury was also healed up nicely.

http://longmenpai.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-06-25T01:14:00-07:00&max-results=7

another healing by a top student of Wang Liping