mewtwo

spiritual weapons for fighting off demons?

If you have a problem....

And no one else can help you....

Maybe you can hire, the 'J' team!(cue music)

post-46635-128802020331_thumb.jpg

I Lol'd hard.

Hi there,

This is strange you say this... I have just in this past year had problems with these pimple type places that will come up on my face, more like a bite it will never come to a head. It will leave a scare on my face, if I mess with it.

I know this sounds just like anything anyone could have. But this is different. I have had beautiful skin my whole life clear no problem. I am 40 this coming year.... I don't know one goes away, one comes. And to be scaring my face. Not bad yet But if the problem keeps on, it could be sad for me...

And I take very good care of myself. And am very clean, so it is not that. It is almost as a bite. If I mess with it. Way at the bottom. Is like a black stuff, not blood. But under the blood. I know this is gross sorry. But my pretty skin will be ruined by this, sad...

At first face, then that stopped, then right shoulder, now face and chest. Only one at a time and then as soon as one clears up and it could take a month. Another comes...

As far as moles. I was born with them. And my daughter has them too she is a little girl. They where on my neck, they have been removed a long time ago...

I am no witch, but in the past. I messed with things that could of brought me problems. Like pendulum. And one time about two years ago Ouija board, just like one week. And in the trash it went. I have always been curious of this type of thing. But I have decided to not mess with it...

I read my Bible and pray every day. And always have... I know this all sounds confussing. I guess i was. Now I just hope and pray my messing with that crap hasn't brought me a problem I can not get ride of...

I will keep at my prayer, and reading. And stay away from that kind of thing... My be this can also help someone else as a reminder not to mess with these things. And save them, from the trouble I have brought on myself... I will try and live better, and do the best I can...

Take care, Melanie

I noticed you said these odd skin blemishes began a couple years ago, and you said a couple years ago you messed with a Ouiji board. I'm sure you were not aware of this at the time, but messing with a Ouiji board is the equivilant of painting a big red target on yourself in the spiritual realm and saying "attack me please". If one is unfortunate enough to mess with one, it should not be thrown away but disposed of in a proper ceremony (what that ceremony is, I don't know, but there is one). When I was in high school I dabbled with one, and after that the house I lived in got way spooky. I also about this time grew an odd bump on the back of my right hand (my ouiji board hand) that I still have to this day, and no dr. seems to know what it is.

As far as moles and blemishes go, its not to say that all moles are of a spiritual nature, but IMO a lot of them are. The sad thing is, is that if a demon or what not has attached itself to a person in a family, it can pass these attachments on to their children, even while they are in the womb. I suppose that is why the bible talks about curses being passed on for many generations.

I have heard of these Puerto Rican exorsists who are very effective at removing bad spirits by casting them into a coconut, which I suppose is similar to a gourd. So I suppose if you have a real problem, there are people out there that specialize in getting rid of such things. I'm not really sure how to find them, but they are out there.

I noticed you said these odd skin blemishes began a couple years ago, and you said a couple years ago you messed with a Ouiji board. I'm sure you were not aware of this at the time, but messing with a Ouiji board is the equivilant of painting a big red target on yourself in the spiritual realm and saying "attack me please". If one is unfortunate enough to mess with one, it should not be thrown away but disposed of in a proper ceremony (what that ceremony is, I don't know, but there is one). When I was in high school I dabbled with one, and after that the house I lived in got way spooky. I also about this time grew an odd bump on the back of my right hand (my ouiji board hand) that I still have to this day, and no dr. seems to know what it is.

As far as moles and blemishes go, its not to say that all moles are of a spiritual nature, but IMO a lot of them are. The sad thing is, is that if a demon or what not has attached itself to a person in a family, it can pass these attachments on to their children, even while they are in the womb. I suppose that is why the bible talks about curses being passed on for many generations.

I have heard of these Puerto Rican exorsists who are very effective at removing bad spirits by casting them into a coconut, which I suppose is similar to a gourd. So I suppose if you have a real problem, there are people out there that specialize in getting rid of such things. I'm not really sure how to find them, but they are out there.

Hey,

Thank you... I hate to think I could of hurt my little eight year old daughter by messing with that stupid Ouija Board. I was reading way after I threw it away. That I was to burn it, and put it in the ground. Lord they sale that thing at Toy's R"Us in bright pink for our daughters.

You are right. I know you are. Because I have several other reasons that can confirm that you are. But I will keep them to me for now. But I wish, "I'm sorry" would work... To bad I was so stupid. I have a lot of company at least...

Parker Brothers sales them like hot cakes...

You know it makes me think... I wonder what the original intent of the original maker of that was. Must of not been good... Because my intent was good. I wanted to speak to my Angel, or Guide... No kidding. I even prayed first. I would never do anything evil on purpose...

I will keep an eye out for these people you talk about. I can find things pretty good.. There are just so many lieing people that just want to take your money, it is sad... I was so fortunate to run into that one man at the Mall...

Thank you, again... Melanie

P.S. It is embarrassing to admite all this. So I do not make it up... Nothing has harmed me, to bad. I am a very positive person for the most part. And I do read and pray, I need to more... This has keeped things down. But I can smell them when they come around... Weird I know, can't see a thing. But have a good nose...

Hey,

Thank you... I hate to think I could of hurt my little eight year old daughter by messing with that stupid Ouija Board. I was reading way after I threw it away. That I was to burn it, and put it in the ground. Lord they sale that thing at Toy's R"Us in bright pink for our daughters.

You are right. I know you are. Because I have several other reasons that can confirm that you are. But I will keep them to me for now. But I wish, "I'm sorry" would work... To bad I was so stupid. I have a lot of company at least...

Parker Brothers sales them like hot cakes...

You know it makes me think... I wonder what the original intent of the original maker of that was. Must of not been good... Because my intent was good. I wanted to speak to my Angel, or Guide... No kidding. I even prayed first. I would never do anything evil on purpose...

I will keep an eye out for these people you talk about. I can find things pretty good.. There are just so many lieing people that just want to take your money, it is sad... I was so fortunate to run into that one man at the Mall...

Thank you, again... Melanie

P.S. It is embarrassing to admite all this. So I do not make it up... Nothing has harmed me, to bad. I am a very positive person for the most part. And I do read and pray, I need to more... This has keeped things down. But I can smell them when they come around... Weird I know, can't see a thing. But have a good nose...

First thing I want to say is don't be so hard on yourself ;). I KNOW your intentions were good, as were mine. I know right, you see the thing in Toy's R Us and a game board like box and think, oh fun!! Each of us has a Tao to follow, and so everything we encounter on our Tao is for a reason. If for people like us who are good intentioned but ill informed stumbeling across this stuff and having to deal with it is in our Tao, then thats just the way it is for some reason which will only make sense at some point in the future. No need to be mad at yourself, or embarassed, it just is what it is :).

As far as passing stuff on to our kids I got a story. My first daughter was born with this really big birth mark on the side of her thigh. I read Rober Bruce's psychic self defence book, and he had mentioned drawing ink drawings around skin blemishes and often times they would go away. I don't know why this is, but thought I'd give it a try. So I drew a large circle with a regular ball point pen around my daughter's birth mark, with a cross through the center. It was so weird, but it actually shrank to half its original size. Then I got distracted with life and stopped, but I ponder if I were to continue if I could totally remove it?

P.S. you can feel free to PM me if there are other aspects you'd like to discuss about this, as I have had to deal with a lot of this myself due to my own Ouiji board experiences. Best of luck

Matthew :)

So i was wondering what are the different types of weapons in the different religions?

Are they like the dorje and phurba or tibetan buddhism?

Thanks

First of all,

A demon reaching your house shows that there is a realm weakness

or insecurity. That insecurity can be taken of through a

realm truth-making/wish.

Some of them play that "shame game" in order to fuck people up.

I ain't even playing that. I know what the kundalini is.

Those demons are allowed to make hundreds, if not, thousands of

copies to bother people, rape them, torture them and do every undesireable thing known to man. I've connected two scriptures that I've

found on William Bodri's site. One of body switchings/possessions

and one of how long lifetimes (millions, billions, trillions of years)

would be without the interference of these demons. The body/consciousness

mismatch causes extreme issues for the victim (shortened physical lifetime).

Take the shortened physical lifetime and also think of the shortened physical

lifetime of your mother, father, brother, or lifetime companion (AKA pet).

A happy tribal/family life is DENIED to most, if not all people.

All of that virtue, love, compassion garbage...ignore it. It is nothing

but trash. Social engineering and propaganda. What you will see is one

person telling you to act one way and they act another.

http://www.exmisa.ro/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1427

Edited by lino

You must be familiar with the ancient tales of how the Maoshan masters had great equanimity towards all beings, living or not, and part of their joyous occupation was to help the villagers tame the wild and restless spirits that roam the idyllic countrysides of China, often inviting these tormented souls into their chinese gourd, and later sending these off to take on more auspicious rebirths? Even today, such compassionate traditions are still observed, with special days set aside to appease these wandering souls thru offerings of foods and wine, prayers and the burning of Fus and effigies as means of liberating them from their torment.

An interesting article about the Chinese gourd: http://primaltrek.com/gourd.html

It's usually wise to stay on good terms with your neighbors, living or not.

Hi there,

This is good to know. I knew about salt baths but they don't seem to do the trick... I have had an attachment before. I think it hurts for them to be without a body in some cases if they are spiritual in nature, and thats why they do this.

It seems that there are different types of attachments. I know at one time in my life I felt like something was hanging on my back, and I could just picture it like a monkey Demon. This oriental man at the mall, that gives massages saw me and insisted to work on my back. He got it. And when he was done, he wiped down my back like off you go. He told me I like you, so i guess he could see it, and helped me.

I don't know why such things happen. I wasn't doing anything that I know of to make this happen, that I know off.

So you say this one was attached at the back of the neck? It seems I have read something of this, but I can't remember. I am so glad you got it off, and i'm sorry you are bruised that is how hard it was hanging on. This is good to know... Thank you Melanie

P.S. What type of salt did you use?

I used pickling salt from the section of the store that has home canning supplies. It's a pure fine-grained salt without anti-caking ingredients or other stuff that you might not want in your kim chee or your sauerkraut.

It's usually wise to stay on good terms with your neighbors, living or not.

Yes, this would be quite the way to be, living or not.

I don't know why such things happen. I wasn't doing anything that I know of to make this happen, that I know off...

Let me answer your question:

1. Unresolved emotional issues which create holes in our auras, hence they are used by entities to get attached to us humans. Karma

2. Drug use including alcohol. As above. Karma

3. Direct action of karma of you haing had some sort of relationship with the entity in a previous life which wasn't resolved.

Let me answer your question:

1. Unresolved emotional issues which create holes in our auras, hence they are used by entities to get attached to us humans. Karma

2. Drug use including alcohol. As above. Karma

3. Direct action of karma of you haing had some sort of relationship with the entity in a previous life which wasn't resolved.

There's more reasons for demonic attacks:

1. Unskilled, careless, or over-zealous use of healing powers with insufficient self-protection. Entities can jump from the cured party to the healer. This can happen to the best of the best -- a side effect of compassionate care for others while neglecting one's own safety.

2. Being known in the spirit realm as a Warrior, an exorcist, an enemy of the demons. Again, a case of the best of the best placing themselves in harm's way, for causes of the greater good.

3. Dabbling in OBE, astral projection, trance states and the like. In the taoist tradition, one only does that after having learned how to guard the body while the spirit leaves it and goes roaming elsewhere. Anyone not trained in these counter-trespassing techniques is at a great risk of an entity (or a whole bunch) chancing upon a vacant body and squatting.

4. Temptation into abandoning the right path, as in the case of Buddha, Jesus, and scores of others who had to staunchly resist a whole host of demons trying to seduce, scare, or otherwise distract them away from their quest.

And of course there's many more, which is why I would advise against assuming that anyone bothered by anything spiritually questionable -- up to the worst kind of demon -- is being punished for having done something wrong or for "being someone wrong" for that matter. Not nearly always. Sometimes. But much of the time, the reason is something entirely else.

First thing I want to say is don't be so hard on yourself ;). I KNOW your intentions were good, as were mine. I know right, you see the thing in Toy's R Us and a game board like box and think, oh fun!! Each of us has a Tao to follow, and so everything we encounter on our Tao is for a reason. If for people like us who are good intentioned but ill informed stumbeling across this stuff and having to deal with it is in our Tao, then thats just the way it is for some reason which will only make sense at some point in the future. No need to be mad at yourself, or embarassed, it just is what it is :).

As far as passing stuff on to our kids I got a story. My first daughter was born with this really big birth mark on the side of her thigh. I read Rober Bruce's psychic self defence book, and he had mentioned drawing ink drawings around skin blemishes and often times they would go away. I don't know why this is, but thought I'd give it a try. So I drew a large circle with a regular ball point pen around my daughter's birth mark, with a cross through the center. It was so weird, but it actually shrank to half its original size. Then I got distracted with life and stopped, but I ponder if I were to continue if I could totally remove it?

P.S. you can feel free to PM me if there are other aspects you'd like to discuss about this, as I have had to deal with a lot of this myself due to my own Ouiji board experiences. Best of luck

Matthew :)

Thank you so much Matthew,

You are so kind. I understand what you are saying. We go through these things for some reason to learn a lesson. It is strange how some people mess with these things and have no trouble, while others attract trouble from it. Like a mouth to a flame...

Nothing has done anything towards me, in a long time. So lets hope, and pray, it stays that way. I do need to read, and pray, more...

That is a cool a story about your daughter, mine has a little one "birthmark" on her backside. I think they are cute. Someone said to me they are Angel kisses. I don't know about that. But it is a sweet idea. But it is good not to be to big. So that helped...

Hopefully all will stay calm, if not I might take you up on that pming... But so far so good...

Take care Melanie

1. Unskilled, careless, or over-zealous use of healing powers with insufficient self-protection. Entities can jump from the cured party to the healer. This can happen to the best of the best -- a side effect of compassionate care for others while neglecting one's own safety.

Three years ago my dad was in and out of the hospital and the nursing home. I was seriously fatigued from being the sole caregiver, and too stupid to even consider what could be lurking in hospital corridors looking for a feed and a new home. *scream*

Hopefully all will stay calm, if not I might take you up on that pming... But so far so good...

Take care Melanie

Good to hear, like my Grandpa always used to say "if it aint broke, dont' fix it" haha, hope everything stays good ;)

I used pickling salt from the section of the store that has home canning supplies. It's a pure fine-grained salt without anti-caking ingredients or other stuff that you might not want in your kim chee or your sauerkraut.

Hi,

Ok I will look for this, picklng salt... Home canning...That would be good to try... I would rather be bruised and released than held onto. I am not sure if I need this. But can't hurt...

Thank you... I will let you know if something happens... Melanie

P.S. I am happy for you they got off of your body, doesn't belong to them...

post-51155-12880693252_thumb.jpg

Dipper Mother

There is a time for great help; and there is also a time to stand resolute with the power of truth at the core of your own being.

Om

Edited by 3bob

2. Being known in the spirit realm as a Warrior, an exorcist, an enemy of the demons. Again, a case of the best of the best placing themselves in harm's way, for causes of the greater good.

3. Dabbling in OBE, astral projection, trance states and the like. In the taoist tradition, one only does that after having learned how to guard the body while the spirit leaves it and goes roaming elsewhere. Anyone not trained in these counter-trespassing techniques is at a great risk of an entity (or a whole bunch) chancing upon a vacant body and squatting.

4. Temptation into abandoning the right path, as in the case of Buddha, Jesus, and scores of others who had to staunchly resist a whole host of demons trying to seduce, scare, or otherwise distract them away from their quest.

And of course there's many more, which is why I would advise against assuming that anyone bothered by anything spiritually questionable -- up to the worst kind of demon -- is being punished for having done something wrong or for "being someone wrong" for that matter. Not nearly always. Sometimes. But much of the time, the reason is something entirely else.

Hi there,

Thank you... I don't have any bad intent that I know of... But have I sinned, sure. I try not to. But at last I have failed. I pick myself back up, and try and do better next time...

Yes... I would say out of all your examples. Most likely it started with the Ouija board. Because I would go to astral plain without trying, wake up watching myself vibrating trying to enter astral plain, OBE. This is what got me interested in my couple of trips, I have went on. In wondering what was happening...

But my body has seemed to shut itself down to any such things, so far... When I was taken to the astral plain the first time a year or so ago. I was sexually assaulted... Couldn't see anything, but it said "you belong to me now." I will never forget those words.

Time went by, and I have tryed to forget that... I would run into people talking about there trips there, and how beautiful they where. So I figured it can't be all as bad as what had happened to me. And I have seen it. And it is not.

But my body is not letting me go. Most likely protecting itself. since I didn't seem to see the danger the first time, I do now by the way...

I do appreciate you making the point, it could not of been my fault, Just good intent, without the right knowledge. I believe this is right. I don't think beating myself up any more does serve any purpose, but maybe to help them out... Right?

Thank you again... Melanie

Edited by goonis38

Caertainly, I agree with the extras you added. Didn't think of them, lol.

Anyway, playing with metaphysical stuff is not desirable as it only increases the risk of being possessed.

And definitively temptation is a big thing in our "business". It comes in all sorts of forms and many fall prey to them.

Btw, last week I was visited by a ghost in my morning meditation asking me for help, she looked something like the pic that follows but her eye lids were sewed together resembled more someone of an Asian appearance (however the entity wasn't Asian) and her face was very pale:

pyledetailmary.jpg

I felt sorry for her and did mentally send her the Avalokiteshvara pray but she was quickly gone. This is how ghosts suck the energy of human beings, by having something to do with the reasons listed above by Taomeow and I and not being careful about it.

I recommend surrounding yourelves with the "Vajrasattva seal" before going to sleep to avoid spiritual attacks during astral travel while sleeping.

Yes to all.

Also, this info might be good to keep in mind:

Venturing (hiking/walking/camping) into the hills and forests, swimming in suspicious looking pools and deserted coves/lagoons, chopping down of old trees, clearing of woodlands - all very sedate activities, but its always helpful to offer up respect and plead for clemency in advance before setting off on the task/activity in question - just in case. And as Rex had mentioned - when out and about, dont pee into rock pools or simply anywhere one pleases cos you really dont know what could be lurking near by. Spirits are often more attracted to genital openings than other bodily orifices, so do be very mindful next time anyone decides to sun-gaze in the nude, or commune with nature au naturel. :P Might end up with more than we bargained for. In Ireland, for example, hill walking is a big hobby, and every so often we hear of reports in the news that someone goes missing, and the odd thing is that this particular activity is almost always done in a group format. Most get rescued however, and when asked how they could possibly lose the group, most would reply that they, as if bedazzled or dazed, haven't a clue how it happened.

In the East, children are often given basic induction into parallel worlds at a very young age. As an example, Whenever they have to pee out in the wild, they were told to mutter silently this phrase before commencing the act: Please excuse my ignorance, and pardon me for this 'urgent need to go' if you (a spirit could be around) happen to be close by. Nine times out of ten, such humility in their presence would suffice in being let off the hook, BUT sometimes, due to unfortunate circumstances, there happen to be a pretty wrathful spirit (or a horde of them) in the area, and will take offense even if this formality is observed prior. In such cases, its not uncommon for kids (yes, adults too) to return home from their outdoor adventures complaining of fever, nausea, dizziness, cramps etc. These would be very clear symptoms of having neglected to observe certain functional decorums of the spirit plane, and have carelessly soiled 'their environment'. In the event of this happening, its good to be aware of non-logical possibilities other than obvious ones, especially if the condition does not show signs of abating as quickly as you think it should. If there is any suspicion of psychical interference, most times a small act of offering (by the parent) at the likely spot where the offense took place should suffice in bringing restorative relief from the affliction for the child. These offerings could be in the form of incense, a small variety of colorful sweets and cakes, tea, or sweet wine, cooked rice, some cooked meats, etc. And most vital of all: A sincere and pure motive. Sometimes these self-generated intercessions will not work, especially if the spirit in question has some clout, or hangs out with the big boys and gals of the other side. In such cases, it would be helpful to seek consultation with someone in the know, like a shaman or a high lama. Not sure about shamans, but i know the (right)lamas will not ask for any payment, but a donation to their center or monastery is often the proper thing to do.

(A word of caution: never burn any strong-smelling crystalline substances (like camphor, amber or myrrh) during the offering ceremony, as these will only make it/them more mad! The idea is to attempt an appeasement, not drive it/them away by antagonistic means!)

For those interested in research into the paranormal, especially from a Far-Eastern perspective, this is a good website to browse> http://www.spi.com.sg/spi_files/tree_spirits/main00.htm

Edited by CowTao

Definitely true, and when you then come out of your body they are waiting. Not very pleasant.

Whoever fights against monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster.

-Nietzsche

The malignant male and female demons who create a myriad of troubles and obstructions seem to be real before one has reached enlightenment. But when one realises their true nature, they become protectors, and through their help and assistance one attains numerous accomplishments.

-Milarepa

With a loving mind cherish more than a child the hostile gods and demons of apparent existence, and tenderly surround yourself with them.

-Machig Labdron

Take a demon to be a demon and it'll harm you;

Know a demon's in your mind and you'll be free of it

-Milarepa