Axe

Videos that help with the inner smile?

"Relax and feel a deep smile shining through your eyes" sounds intimidating to me. It would be good to gather imagery of genuine smiling.

I have a lot of time on my hands, just finished watching Yu Yu Hakusho. Long series with much character development (rather than movies or series with shallow characters) would be wonderful, but not anime or cartoons. Long story about the no anime preference, however a series involving physical/spiritual training would be even better.

Edited by Axe

"Relax and feel a deep smile shining through your eyes" sounds intimidating to me. It would be good to gather imagery of genuine smiling.

I have a lot of time on my hands, just finished watching Yu Yu Hakusho. Long series with much character development (rather than movies or series with shallow characters) would be wonderful, but not anime or cartoons. Long story about the no anime preference, however a series involving physical/spiritual training would be even better.

Michael Winn offers a free e book on the inner smile with registration at Healing Tao USA.

www.healingdao.com

Michael Winn offers a free e book on the inner smile with registration at Healing Tao USA.

www.healingdao.com

Thank you Craig for the e-book.

Bringing attention to the heart I was able to sustain a feeling of warmness. I am pleased with this start.