Sign in to follow this  
Irish_Griffin

What happens when "Jing" flys everywhere ?

Hey Bums,

Please share your thoughts. I'm curious

There has never been a point in history in which the common man can masturbate with such vigor. The invention of the internet allows people to really drain ones Jing (sexual energy) completely.

I'm new to this energy but have quickly come to know the existence and the effect.

I was med.high last night and thought what happens when a society throws away their Jing?

How does the society behave ?

How does the individual feel ?

Is this proper Taoist thought? :mellow:

Namaste,

Griff

There has never been a point in history in which the common man can masturbate with such vigor. The invention of the internet allows people to really drain ones Jing (sexual energy) completely.

Hm, im not so sure I agree.

So many people looking jing herbs as though they need it, diagnosing themselves. The fact is many people who regularly masturbate may live to old age, comfortably or not is another question. Your first 20 years you should'nt be worrying about depleting all of your jing though.

If people are looking to jing herbs for symptoms they have been seeing, they should see an acupuncturist instead of just diagnosing themselves.

Irish, sorry if it seems as though I didn't answer your question. Its just this is something I believe should be addressed and not propetuated.

Man, I jinged all over this girl.

It was so hot.

B)

LOL

After looking at this question, I realize that masturbation is not a bad thing. It's just different to choose not to.

I have a friend how smokes and wacks, rinse and repeat. Seems like this behavior is going to doom him into depression. Trying to seek a way to wake him up.

Thanks, for the replies. I'm going back to my studies ^_^

Irish, sorry if it seems as though I didn't answer your question. Its just this is something I believe should be addressed and not propetuated.

Exactly why I posted up the thought. Thanks :)

Sign in to follow this