Ulises

Hello from New Mexico

Greetings,

just to say that this forum look very interesting...

Zhang Zuang, 8 Brocades, Shaking Medicine/Seiki Jutsu, Inner Smile/6 Healing Sounds..plus shamanic practice. These are my toys...; )

Welcome to te forum, please share and enjoy your stay.

I find next to nothing about the practice of Seiki Jutsu on the net - I was interested after reading Shaking Medicine: The Healing Power of Ecstatic Movement and Bushman Shaman: Awakening the Spirit through Ecstatic Dance.

My biggest beef was that I can't find anywhere he is doing seminars or workshops via my tool, the google. I did send him an email through his website to thank him for such an awesome book. Anyway - I want to try for it and bought the book and CD with the practice but i've been deployed for eight months and still going. hopefully I'll get my chance - i've noticed that powerful spirituality has an amazing quality of humor to it, and miss it so.. I can't even find common grounds to talk about spirituality out here, even our Chaplain is no help. Oh well.

Thanks for coming by to share, are you planning on posting any hisotry of your experiences with your different practices or how they've worked for you? It may be boring but I hope to have a chance to just start meditation again. I miss it so much.

Edited by Mokona

Welcome to te forum, please share and enjoy your stay.

I find next to nothing about the practice of Seiki Jutsu on the net - I was interested after reading Shaking Medicine: The Healing Power of Ecstatic Movement and Bushman Shaman: Awakening the Spirit through Ecstatic Dance.

My biggest beef was that I can't find anywhere he is doing seminars or workshops via my tool, the google.

Ah, you've got it wrong. You have to look under 'Sheiki Jutsu'. ;)