Sign in to follow this  
circlework

Hello from Australia

Hey guys ur forum look's interesting

Kind of got into the taoism bout 6-7 years ago but theres really no meet ups or groups near me.. i found out about the tao via kung fu but stopped the fu and continued studying the tao.. like most cultivators i'v got way to many copies and interpretation of the tao te ching but also like to read up on books by alan watts, satre, chang tzu and other similar things just been reading up on some stuff put out by ekart tolle but im finding it a bit so so..

any way looking forward to chatting to peeps about the dao and anything else floating around

peace

Hello circlework,

some are more fortunate than others to have excellent teachers and affordable workshops around. I too have been doing my best reading as much as possible and setting up a routine practice on the basics and it helps even if my dojo at times leaves me less than satisfied.

see you around

*edit: deleted quote

Edited by pilot

Hello circlework,

some are more fortunate than others to have excellent teachers and affordable workshops around. I too have been doing my best reading as much as possible and setting up a routine practice on the basics and it helps even if my dojo at times leaves me less than satisfied.

see you around

*edit: deleted quote

Welcome, circlework - glad you found your way here - great place to talk to people thinking (or not) about Tao.

Sign in to follow this