Sign in to follow this  
time to change

standing meditation and full lotus meditation

guys i have been doing standing meditationg and some qigong exersices as well as full lotus meditationg and i could feel energy in my hand and i would like to know how can i manipulate this energy to move leaves and object with my hands is it possible

guys i have been doing standing meditationg and some qigong exersices as well as full lotus meditationg and i could feel energy in my hand and i would like to know how can i manipulate this energy to move leaves and object with my hands is it possible

Yes it is possible. You take the leave or the object in your hand and move it :blink: !

A miracle! :lol:

FD

Yes like this morning while drinking tea.

I took the teacup in my hand and moved it up to my mouth to drink, the hand was of course moving with the cup, so to say! ^_^

FD

Here is an exercise that I do from time to time that I read about in Dr. Glen Moris' book. Hang up a mobile, and project your chi at one end or the other in order to spin it in the direction that you intend. I think its a great excersize, it really helps to get the feel for chi, and chi control.

Hey dude,

Telekinesis seems to be something you're pretty excited about. But, focusing on things like that will actually cause you to block your progress. Let me explain; these things are really manifestations of Kung Fu that happen along the way, and it's pretty different for everyone as to what happens in what order. They are the result of realisation of what you are beyond your previous beliefs and sense of self. But if you cling to them, then you get caught up in another version of a sense of self again and boosh, you're back in stagnation.

Best bet really chap is to forget about all that stuff and just do good holistic development, and the results will flow through in good time. Classical TaiJi; Qigong and Meditation with some Yoga and a good diet will bring results eventually.

Interesting thing is though, if you look throughout history, the ones most accomplished and with most 'powers'; were the ones least bothered whether they had them or not, because their sense of separation; ego and self had been eradicated.

all best wishes chap : ))))

Hey dude,

Telekinesis seems to be something you're pretty excited about. But, focusing on things like that will actually cause you to block your progress. Let me explain; these things are really manifestations of Kung Fu that happen along the way, and it's pretty different for everyone as to what happens in what order. They are the result of realisation of what you are beyond your previous beliefs and sense of self. But if you cling to them, then you get caught up in another version of a sense of self again and boosh, you're back in stagnation.

Best bet really chap is to forget about all that stuff and just do good holistic development, and the results will flow through in good time. Classical TaiJi; Qigong and Meditation with some Yoga and a good diet will bring results eventually.

Interesting thing is though, if you look throughout history, the ones most accomplished and with most 'powers'; were the ones least bothered whether they had them or not, because their sense of separation; ego and self had been eradicated.

all best wishes chap : ))))

Truth.

Sign in to follow this