Sign in to follow this  
SheepishLord

The most serious issue facing the United States...

...and the world:

http://www.frostywooldridge.com/

Planetary overpopulation has become such a problem yet people are too fucking stupid and selfish to even acknowledge that the problem exists, let alone deal with it.

Contrary to many bleeding hearts, there is not enough food to go around and even if there were--"man does not live by bread alone."

A good companion website is:

http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/

which will drive home the reality that we are totally dependant on oil. Not just the United States, but the world at large. No matter what nonsese you hear in the media, we are running out of oil and running out of oil doesn't JUST mean that you won't be able to drive your v12 around anymore. It means that there will be no food and that the planetary infrastructure will collapse.

This is the main reason we are in Iraq, Japan is in Iran, etc., etc... The irony is that even if we grabbed all the oil in the world without a war, we would still exhaust the available supply:

-It doesn't matter if you find new oil deposits if it takes 2 barrels of oil to extract 1 barrel of oil from these new deposits.

-Free energy is meaningless along with alternative energy and transportation because as I said before oil is NOT just used for power production.

The only solution is a drastic reduction in the human population. If we don't take steps to do so, then an oil crash will take care of it. Then again, we will probably never see this oil crash because it will be prempted by an all-out nuclear or biotechnological war.

the solarhealing.com dude says that sunbathing eliminates the need for food! Reportedly, many have tried his course and said that they still need to eat. Don't worry, Yoda will solve this one!

-Y

As I understand the overpopulation problem is mostly a 3rd world problem. Africa, Asia, maybe south america.

A few good articles on the subject:

http://www.rense.com/general59/anirr.htm

http://www.rense.com/general49/illeg.htm

http://www.rense.com/general59/IMA.HTM

Europe faces the same problem as well with people coming from India, China and Africa.

I think Oil shortage and Overpopulation are two factors that will destroy this world in a very near future. We are literally killing ourselves and becoming a pest, a virus that this planet has to deal with. Bird flu is one of ways to do it. http://www.cnn.com/2004/HEALTH/11/25/birdflu.warning/

YA FORGOT TO MENTION CHEMTRAILS. SEE MY POST OVER DA *OFF TOPIC* SECTION CALLED CTS SCARY SHIT.

LOOK ATTHESE MORTALITY RATES :http://www.carnicom.com/mortal1.htm

ALSO DA SPERM COUNT DROPPED IN DA WEST IN 15 YEARS BY SOME 50%.

THAT'S DA BARIUM CONTAINED IN DA GODDAM CHEMTRAILS.

POLLUTION IS DA BYPRODUCT O SOMETHIN ELSE, BUT CHEMTRAILS BE *NOT* POLLUTION, THEY ARE MEANT TO KILL OUT PEOPLE.

RJ

with qigong, nei gong andother similar practices you can create the immunity that is necessary to survive these things. one of my teachers tells the story of his teacher that wantd to demonstrate the illusion of limitation to him. so he ate poison hemlock (Conium maculatum), a very dangerous and deadly plant common to eastern N. America. i think it native to europe however and now widely naturalized in the New World.

anyway, the dude eats this plant, and then later inthe day shits it out completely undigested. just wanted to show what is really possible. and that teacher of mine i've seen do some amazing things himself.

The reason population increases is that we keep producing more food.

You may not believe this but face it: the bodies of all the new people are made of food.

This is true of all other animal populations and of us. Limit food supply and population stabilises. Increase food supply and population grows.

We don't like to admit that we lords of creation follow such simple biological laws, but we do.

Read "The story of B" by daniel quinn if you want the truth of this rammed down yr throat.

Different topic: A teacher of mine, who has very profound concentration, way beyond mere samadhi, can tell by looking at people which side of their head they put their mobile phone to. The damage he sees is so profound that he expects significant proportions of the world population to be killed by their mobiles in the next couple of years if things continue as is.

So it may not be too crowded after all.

Agreed. So maybe when the oil runs out then the food supply will be naturally limited.

Cell phones: I try to use a headset as much as possible and alternate ears. If I talk on a cell phone for more then a few minutes I grow nauseous.

I have a wireless keyboard in this room I am in right now, and I know when the cell phone is going to ring because of the squealing interference that occurs just before it rings.

If you ever open up a cell phone, you will see heavy shielding around all the components, yet your skull case is not a shield for your brain in this respect! :oops:

POPULATION INCREASES BECAUSE O FALSE TEACHIN THAT SAY THAT EJACULATION IS OK.

ALL ANCIENT PEOPLES KNEW THAT EJACULATION SHOULD BE CONTROLED. NOWADAYS ONE IS TAUGHT THAT IS IS *IMPOSSIBLE* TO CONTROL ONE'S URGES. SO ONE PRODUCES USELESS OFFSPRING, TRASH OFFSPRING, FAST FOOD OFFSPRING, N DA WORLD IS NOW FULL O BRAINLESS ASS-HOWLS CONCEIVED BY MISTAKE OR RATHER BY LACK O CONTROL.

JUST STOP EJACULATIN, OR AT LEAST PRACTICE ANAL SEX INSTEAD.

RJ

hey, ron, i don't think all ancient people knew that. i've been finding out lately that we (modern people into this kind of shit--taoism, ct's, ufo's, reptilians, what-have-you) often give ancient people more credit than they deserve. a lot of these ancient teachings that we have broad access to today were jealously guarded by their keepers in olden times. also, in the absence of these teachings, the people who didn't ejaculate were just sexually repressed assholes ho passed all the issues that go along with that to future generations, including us! ejacualtion is actually an important step to freedom and liberation fromt he oppression of organized religion and sexual puritans.

now many kinds of alchemy, espeiclly int eh West, advocate never spilling the seed. i say to you, sir, this is unnecessary. once the infinite pathways tot he infinite energy of nature are established, it desn't matter if you ejaculate or not. because yer pulling from an infinite supply. so even if you lose a little, it's still infinte, which means you've lost nothing.

you can avoid ejacualtion if you want. a lot of people swear by it and it may do you a lot of good. i did it for 7 years. i ended up with too much fire and too much steam and my system was overloaded. it could've been from poor practice techniques, lord knows looking back now the the people who were teaching me were a bunch goddamned idiots. but even so, i have found out thru connecting with the dao, that ejacualtion is a natural process, that if not done excesively, will not hurt you or anything lese. it might even help keep you grounded and to gound othercosmic energies.

hey, ron, i don't think all ancient people knew that. i've been finding out lately that we (modern people into this kind of shit--taoism, ct's, ufo's, reptilians, what-have-you) often give ancient people more credit than they deserve. a lot of these ancient teachings that we have broad access to today were jealously guarded by their keepers in olden times. also, in the absence of these teachings, the people who didn't ejaculate were just sexually repressed assholes ho passed all the issues that go along with that to future generations, including us! ejacualtion is actually an important step to freedom and liberation fromt he oppression of organized religion and sexual puritans.

now many kinds of alchemy, espeiclly int eh West, advocate never spilling the seed. i say to you, sir, this is unnecessary. once the infinite pathways tot he infinite energy of nature are established, it desn't matter if you ejaculate or not. because yer pulling from an infinite supply. so even if you lose a little, it's still infinte, which means you've lost nothing.

you can avoid ejacualtion if you want. a lot of people swear by it and it may do you a lot of good. i did it for 7 years. i ended up with too much fire and too much steam and my system was overloaded. it could've been from poor practice techniques, lord knows looking back now the the people who were teaching me were a bunch goddamned idiots. but even so, i have found out thru connecting with the dao, that ejacualtion is a natural process, that if not done excesively, will not hurt you or anything lese. it might even help keep you grounded and to gound othercosmic energies.

HEY PETER, THANK YA FOR YER REPPLY, LOOK DA ALCHEMICAL TRADITION TEACHES THAT REALLY ANCIENT PEOPLE NEVER EJACULATED (GOLDEN AGE), THEN THEY ONLY EJACULATED FOR OFFSPRING (SILVER AGE) THEN THEY STARTED EJACULATIN FOR PLEASURE N THATS WHYY DA HUMAN KIND DECCAYED FROM DA STATE O DIVINE GRACE. IN DA RECENT PAST (LIKE OUR GREAT-GRANDFATHERS' TIMES) EXCESSIVE MASTURBBATION WAS EVEN BY DA MEDICAL PROFESSION, HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH AILMENTS AS NEARSIGHTEDNESS, GRAY HAIR, POOR MEMORY, SHOIRTENED LIFE SPAN N LACK O GUTS IN GENERAL.

IF YA HAVE HOLD IT FOR 7 YEARS CONGRATTULATIONS, HOW-EVER, UNLESS YA CIRCULATE IT IN DA 8 PSYCHIC CHANNELS N YA TRANSFORM IT AND/OR STORE IT INTO DA BONE MARROW, EVVENTUALLY YER HUEVOS WILL EXPLODE N ONCE YA EJACULATE AGAIN, IT'S LIKE A DAM BREAKS OPEN N THEN YA'LL BECOME AN EJACULATOR LIKE MASTER PIETRO.

ALSO, I CAN WITNESS FORM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE THAT ONCE YA HAVE ACCUMMULATED A FAIR AMMOUNT O SPERM N CORRESPONDIN CHING, THAT IN DREAM DA SUCCUBUS FEMALE DEMONS WILL LURE YA INTO GIVIN UP YER SPRAY IN DREAM N THEY'LL SUCK YA DRY. THOSE CREATURES BE VERY REAL INDEED IN THEIR OWN PLANE, THAT'S HOW I CAME TO PRACTICE DREAM YOGA IN ORDER TO EXPAND MY NON-EJACULATION PRACTICE TO DA DREAM STATE.

SO NON-EJACULATION YOGA IS SOMETHIN VERY PROFFOUND N BROAD N IT INVOLVES A LOT O SIDE PRACTICES BESDES JUST *NOT CUMMIN* IN ORDER TO BECOME A PERMANNENT ACHIEVEMENT. HW-EVER, DA FOUNDATION IS AS SIMPLE AS *NOT CUMMIN*, THAT'S ALL VERY SIMPLE.

THERE'S NO MAGIC WITHOUT SEMEN RETTENTION, OR, BETTER, THERE'S NO *MALE* MAGIC WITHOUT SEMEN RETTENTION. THAT'S VERY CLEAR TO ME.

BYE NOW,

RJ

ONCE YA HAVE ACCUMMULATED A FAIR AMMOUNT O SPERM N CORRESPONDIN CHING, THAT IN DREAM DA SUCCUBUS FEMALE DEMONS WILL LURE YA INTO GIVIN UP YER SPRAY IN DREAM N THEY'LL SUCK YA DRY.

So true. Not female, though.

As I understand the overpopulation problem is mostly a 3rd world problem. Africa, Asia, maybe south america.

A few good articles on the subject:

http://www.rense.com/general59/anirr.htm

http://www.rense.com/general49/illeg.htm

http://www.rense.com/general59/IMA.HTM

Europe faces the same problem as well with people coming from India, China and Africa.

I think Oil shortage and Overpopulation are two factors that will destroy this world in a very near future. We are literally killing ourselves and becoming a pest, a virus that this planet has to deal with. Bird flu is one of ways to do it. http://www.cnn.com/2004/HEALTH/11/25/birdflu.warning/

America has never had an illegal im problem in its entire history.

Slaves/Indentured Servents/"illegal aliens" are all used for the same thing:

Free or almost free or cheap or near cheap labour to fuel the capitalist machine. Who did the grunt work to build the US? The railroads, bridges, clothing, cotton, tobacco, farms, food, grapes, wine, construction work, landscaping, and more?

"Illegal" Asians, Chinese, Irish, lower class British, Italians, Africans, Mexicans, Cent & So Americans, Western Europeans, Russians, Southern Europeans. Italians were the worse ever illegal problem in US history - guess what the origins of the derogatory "WOP" means?

Right now there are jobs Americans will not do. Who's going to do them? What happens if no one does them?

America cannot function without having uneducated, non-English speaking, non-American, grunt workers. Illegals have less rights than Americans. Illegals are much easier to hire, ship in, and control. Just ask all the buisnessmen, buisness owners, CEO's, investeors, Bush himself, all his backers:

http://www.rense.com/general59/sisl.htm

The White House yesterday defended Mr. Bush's plan, with press secretary Scott McClellan telling reporters that Mr. Bush "does not support blanket amnesty," but will continue to push for his temporary-worker proposal.

Look at more of todays news:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...kerik_withdraws

Bernard Kerik was a police chief for years and he oversaw going after illegals while also likeing illegals.

You can't bring in 110lbs of bars of gold, 110lbs of diamonds, into the US illegally. But every day thousands of illegals easily slip in? Each of them weighting roughly 110lbs? If there was a problem, if it really was a problem, it would be instantly stopped. But its not a problem. It's a solution.....

A solution for the 1% Elite of the Elite who own the companies, buisnesses, run the goverment of the US. A solution to defeate those annoying white American men who make demands - fair pay, fair benifits, fair working conditions, the right to form unions, the right to strike, the right to have vacation pay, and more. America needs even more illegals! Then companies can pay everyone .50 cents per hour. It'll be just like the scene in that movie "Grapes of Wrath" based on the book with the same name. Or even in the scene in the movie "Gangs of New York" based on the book with the same name.

The book "Stupid White Men" put it bluntly:

Q: How many Mexican, Chinese, South American, Central American, Russian, and illegal alien CEOs[/u] of American companies are there?

So who's been shipping American jobs out of America? Who decided Harley-Davidsons will now be made in Japan?

*sob*

Who's been breaking the unions? Who's been backing Bush and his proposal to bring in as many illegals as possible? Who wants even more illegals in the US?

There is no illegal problem because of who is benifiting. And it's not you, me, or 99% of Americans who are benifiting. Problem for us, what are we going to do about it? What have we done about it? Nothing. Nothing.

Except continue letting the 1% Elite of the Elite in America continue bringing in even more illegals... to help in their solution.

Don't like the illegal solution? Then target the right people, just like the book "Stupid White Men" says - the ones who benifit. Refuse to buy a new Harley. Tar and Feather all the politicians, backers of those politicians, and the rest of the 1% Elite of the Elite who love as many illegals as they can get. Demand American companies stop shipping jobs out of the country. Tar and feather CEOs who ship jobs out of the country! Tar and feather buisness owners who hire illegals instead of Americans!

As for "There's some jobs Americans won't do"..... Tar and feather Americans who refuse to work grunt jobs :lol:

Overpopulation = good for those who benifit. Overpopulation = supercheap labour force for buisness owners, CEO's, companies, the goverment, the 1% Elite of the Elite.

yeah? what about the trade unions that have fostered and nurtured an overpriced, underworked labor force that has priced itself out of the global market and sent corporations looking for cheaper labor? what about the benefit developing countires get from that foreign investment towards increasing their own quality of life? what about cheap fruit and vegetables that are affordable to poor people like me because they're picked by the cheap labor of illegal immigrants? lets face it--we live in a global society now. there's no longer any room to put america first. we have to compete with everyone else and right now we're losing due to selfishness and greed from all parties concerned.

and don't talk to me about sweat shops and so forth. i live in a third world country now and often work with and talk to the people who work in these so-called sweat shops. most aren't sweat shops, just arent up to american standards, but are way above local standards and the people are often grateful for the jobs. often any deficient standards are due to local coruption that has nothing to do wiht the Western corp. doing business there. for example, one plant i know of that produces for nike, esprit, adidas and a few other companies change everything when the inspectors come thru. they shorten the workday, hide the child laborers, hand out better lunches, etc. meanwhile the factory owners are in kahootz with village leaders who ship them workers form the countryside for a price. the locals are working against each other worse than the foreigners and have been for 1000's of years. that kind of corrutpion is so entrenched in some of these coutnries that foreign investment can't change it overnight. where i live, the corrutption has actually DECREASED and worker treatment generally IMPROVED since WTO membership and foreign corporations entered the market.

people who sit comfortably at home in america or europe and benefit fromt he wealth of those countries there love to blame america for this or that, blame big corporations for this or that, diss western culture, blah blah blah.

ok, so the west isn't without sin, that's for sure. but the issues are so much more complex than that. wake up, dude. i'm not a big supporter of big corporations. in fact, i don't like them, not even the good ones. but i do like to look at the facts all around. and the CEO's of Exxon and duPont have a better environmental ethic and more human decency than the average person where i live.

well, ron, i agree absolutely with you about the benfits of not ejaculating, which sounds ironic coming from a guy called ron jeremy, but that's neither here nor there. it certainly hasn't diminished your enjoyment of life. probably improved it.

i'm not sure about hte golden age, silver age stuff though. i've done a lot of research on that and remain open to the possiblility. i certainly don't subscribe to the standard timeline of human history perpetrated by academia. whether it's true or not is immaterial to me though as far as what i have to do NOW. however, it is very interesting and helps with perspective.

i also repectfully disagree with the need to store jing. we have acces to the infinite jing at all times, as well qi and shen. all we need to do is maintain that infinite supply flowing thru us continuously, which is better than storing finite quantities. not that storage is without merit, quite the contrary. it could be a very beneficial practice. but i think there is and even better alternative.

the previous teachers i had had no real concept of storage as we understand it. the sublimation they taught basicaly created an inadvertant storage overload in the heart, and the students and teachers in that group dropped like flies from various illnesses and frustration. i moved on cuz as i learned more jsut from meditating, astral experiences and my own body, i knew that what they were doing was fucked up. and of course no one wanted to hear about it cuz they had their leader who ws a god and couldn't be questioned. aw, wha the fuck, i probably needed that shit at the time. it brought me to where i am now anyway.

I am not saying that retaining doesn't "do something" but I absolutely say that Spirit, yes each of ours and collectively, is beyond ejaculation or non ejaculation. It is the primordial source. Now, getting to this point may be accomplished with the help of retention, or it may not. But to say that retention is the cause of the effect is not absolute and not necessary :) Further, to cling to a method versus the place it takes you, is against the point, imo.

With that said, I generally practice a modified 3 finger method but occasionally let it go depending on the moment. As far as the body is concerned, retention is great for your health! When you open to spiritual consciousness, the retention is not as important or central. I think that people can easily get carried away with the retention thing. I will add that before most of my major breakthroughs I ejaculated 48 hours before (after long periods of retaining). Hey, I am not saying what I did is the only way but I am saying that neither Ron's way or my way is the only way for YOU. Find your own balance and don't listen too much to us fools here or you may end up on a path that is not your own :)

Inner Peace,

Matt

After I get a vasectomy in January, I plan on getting some of this and blowing lots of big loads :)

http://www.peternorthssecret.com/

You see, with a vasectomy, your body doesn't spend energy replacing sperm. As long as you know how to retain the energy and not send it out (or if your partner knows how to recycle), hey! you are just shooting a lot of seminal fluid!!!!!!!!! Yea baby!!!!!!!!! All over the place!!!!!!!

:) I am half joking, but I am serious that I am getting a vasectomy. Hey, Glenn Morris has had one for over 40 years or something like that. In the 1800's it was done on men with chronic health conditions and actually extended their lives...

Later,

Matt

After I get a vasectomy in January, I plan on getting some of this and blowing lots of big loads :)

You see, with a vasectomy, your body doesn't spend energy replacing sperm.  As long as you know how to retain the energy and not send it out (or if your partner knows how to recycle), hey! you are just shooting a lot of seminal fluid!!!!!!!!! Yea baby!!!!!!!!!  All over the place!!!!!!!

:) I am half joking, but I am serious that I am getting a vasectomy.  Hey, Glenn Morris has had one for over 40 years or something like that.  In the 1800's it was done on men with chronic health conditions and actually extended their lives...

Later,

Matt

MAN SCREW DA VASSECTOMY!!! ARE YA CRAZY??? WHY WOULD ANY SANE MAN MESS WITH HIS OWN HUEVOS!!!

TAKE MY ADVICE, STAY AWAY FROM DA SCALPEL, IF YA WANT TO PRACTICE BIRTH CONTROL, JUST

1) DONT EJACULATE AND

2) DO YER WIFE IN DA BUNGAHOLE.

CANT YA SEE THAT A VASSECTOMY IS AN INTERFERRENCE WITH DA BODY ENNERGY SYSTEM?

DA VIRTUE O SEMEN RETTENTION IS DOUBLE, ON ONE HAND YA GAIN DA POWER O DA LIVE SPERMS, BUT ON DA OTHER HAND IT IS A TRAININ O DA WILL. IF YA CHEAT BY DOIN VASSECTOMY, YA MAY PERRHAPS OBTAIN SOME DEGREE O INCREASED VITALITY FROM NOT PRODUCIN SPERM, BUT DA WILL POWER TRAININ N SELF CONTROL THANG GET LOST. NOW, THAT'S DA MOST IMPORTANT PART!!!

LISTEN TO ME BRO, DONT DO VASSECTOMY. JUST DONT!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST FUCK YER WIFE IN DA ASS INSTEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LISTEN TO ME.

RONNIETSU

After I get a vasectomy in January, I plan on getting some of this and blowing lots of big loads Smile

You see, with a vasectomy, your body doesn't spend energy replacing sperm. As long as you know how to retain the energy and not send it out (or if your partner knows how to recycle), hey! you are just shooting a lot of seminal fluid!!!!!!!!! Yea baby!!!!!!!!! All over the place!!!!!!!

Smile I am half joking, but I am serious that I am getting a vasectomy. Hey, Glenn Morris has had one for over 40 years or something like that. In the 1800's it was done on men with chronic health conditions and actually extended their lives...

Matt,

You do vasectomy and you can kiss any possible cultivation progress goodbye. Take care of yourself and remember this: there were countless numbers before you who chose an excuse to follow an easy path of "Oh, as long as I'm open to the Spiritual Consciousness, sexual retention doesn't matter because the infinite supply of energy is flowing through me..." For people who has the same sort of thinking, here is a thought you can repeat to yourself as you fall asleep:

THERE IS NO EASY PATH...

You WILL have to put years of meditation, discipline and meritorious deeds to reach even lowest stages of wisdom to see if you are on the right track.

And the blissful bodily sensations associated with those lower stages are so intense that any argument about sexual gratification will sound like a joke.

The subject of vasectomy came up many times before and people who know and have great spiritual accomplishments all say one thing: DON"T DO IT. It does'n work the way you described in your post. It's not that easy. And the damage is irreversable, and so you will have to be reborn to finish off anything you started this life time.

Wish you the best....

I agree with Max and Ron. A vasectomy will prevent you from progressing spiritually. Without non-leakage you get nowhere. Right now in this stage you can come and there is no problem. Sometimes you need to clean the pipes because you AREN'T empty enough so semen will be produced and tainted by desires.

BUT, the time will come when you will be ready to do the 100 days.

BEFORE you are ready, maniacal semen retention is no good.

I shot a massive load into my gf's pussy the other day. I was taking a suana with her and I hadn't come in sooooooooooooo long. Needed to clean them out. It hurt when I was coming because of all the gunk stuck in there.

Still, I practice hard enough that the rising chi has pushed a wisdom tooth through to the point there is a hole in the back of my mouth and I can see my jaw bone. This is the real chi pushing latent infections out and stuff. You can circulate the microcosmic orbit your whole life and this would never occur. In truth, your orbit is only open when you attain the level of the first dhyana.

My practice right now is like this:

1.Don't ejaculate or have sex at all (lately I have to keep my girl happy so I started having sex again).

2.Do "Freedom By Degree" every day to release what I "hold onto." There is a wonderful article(s) on this in the latest issue of CST mag on-line.

3.MOST IMPORTANT: be ever mindful of my thoughts and correct them. What am I holding onto? Then let go, let go, let go. There are five skandhas: form, sensation, conception, volition, and consciousness. They are prisons. Let go, let go, let go. Shakyamuni said "the mind should not dwell." This is so important.

what about heshouwu? ya eat that stuff and you can screw forever without cumming. keep yer gf satisfied AND keep yer seed. ya jsut can't crash next to her when she's done screaming, you have to get up and do some circulation, unless yer to the point where it goes spontaneously without practice. i can't get rid of ex-gf since i started usin that stuff. they just wanna keep comin back for more........

in DC right now for the holidays. goin back the first week o january. where u at? you can send mea private msg so we don't hafta plague the forum with our personal shit

Me baaack after the holidays 8)

yeah?  what about the trade unions that have fostered and nurtured an overpriced, underworked labor force that has priced itself out of the global market and sent corporations looking for cheaper labor?

I see your point here and... I agree 50% with it. Unions kept asking for mandatory wage increases every single year or new contract. Instead they should have said every year "Are the workers we represent making enough l00t to earn a living? To not be in the poorhouse?".

The unions were needed at first to fight vs companies and corporations paying workers slave wages. Remember how the US had child labor from the creation of America all the way to the early 1900's? And back then everyone worked 14 hours or more a day with no overtime pay.

But there's a flip side. While workers and unions "outpriced theirselves" the CEO's, owners, stockholders, keep making more money, record amounts of money. Look at Chrysler back when Lee Ioacoca was CEO. They made record profits. What did they do? Obscene raises were given to the CEO's, stockholders, top management. Nothing given to the workers.... except their jobs shipped overseas.

So no matter how much or how little the unions overpriced theirselves - no matter what the companies and corporations would've STILL shipped jobs overseas. Still outsource.

What about jobs with no unions? Those Americans are still getting their jobs shipped overseas, or the companies move overseas, or outsource. That's why this point of yours isn't 100% on the mark. Maybe 50% on the mark. Which leaves the fact that half the problem isn't the fault of illegals. It's the solution companies want, love, and are pushing - more illegals yes yes yes!

Just like the police chief who on purpose hired illegals to work for him. He could've hired an American. He could've afforded to pay an American. He makes hell good money, has connections to president Bush - thats why Bush tried to put him in top police job of America. He's super important man!

what about the benefit developing countires get from that foreign investment towards increasing their own quality of life?

America FIRST! Who the ------ is forcing America to solve the problems of all other countries before solving problems in America!? Why the ---- can't "developing" countries develop theirselves? America did it in the 1700's, 1800's! ALL OF THOSE COUNTRIES HAVE BEEN AROUND THOUSANDS OF YEARS LONGER THAN AMERICA. How the ---- were they able to stay alive for thousands of years before America existed?

After America was made, 100 years went by with America not helping other countries. How the ---- were all those other countries able to function?

Answer: Because they dont need America to live. They have their own land, farms, food, roads. They've been solving their own problems for thousands of years.

And.... what does sending all their illegals to America have to do with helping them develop their country?!????????????????????????????????

what about cheap fruit and vegetables that are affordable to poor people like me because they're picked by the cheap labor of illegal immigrants?

BIG HINT:

Its cheap because mega corporations own and run the farms. Food is beyond cheap. It's FREE! But the mega corporations destroy most of the food on purpose to keep you, me, everyone, paying whatever price they want to charge. The same way Malls replaced small family stores on main street, USA. Malls can mark things down soo low that family stores cant compete.

American food isnt cheap because of illegals. Its cheap because the companies destroy a certain amount of food on purpose.

And.... even if we go by this point of yours.... American farms dont need 50 million illegal workers. Say they used 5 million illegal workers last year. They don't need an extra 25 million illegals this year. Or an extra 10 million illegals next year. Or an extra 10 million illegals every single new year. If they want to use illegals in the farm industry - fine. How many illegals are needed? 1 million? 5 million? 10 million?

Now what the ----- does the USA need with 100 million illegals???????

lets face it--we live in a global society now.  there's no longer any room to put america first.  we have to compete with everyone else and right now we're losing due to selfishness and greed from all parties concerned.

WRONG! Japan, Germany, Canada, and many other "first world" countries all put their own country first. This stops your point. If they can put their countries first, then so can America!

and don't talk to me about sweat shops and so forth.  i live in a third world country now and often work with and talk to the people who work in these so-called sweat shops.

This thread isnt about sweat shops in other countries. Its about rescuing America. Its about what SheepishLord posted in first post. And all the links he put up to back up his point - America is sinking! America needs to worry about America!

Sweatshops in other countries? Then let those other countries worry about their own workers.

You talk about how you live in a third world country. Alright, whats the name of the country you live in?

people who sit comfortably at home in america or europe and benefit fromt he wealth of those countries there love to blame america for this or that, blame big corporations for this or that, diss western culture, blah blah blah.

It doesnt matter whos beling blamed.... if its the truth then its the truth. Nothing wrong with blaming someone or something if its true!

ok, so the west isn't without sin, that's for sure.  but the issues are so much more complex than that.  wake up, dude.  i'm not a big supporter of big corporations.  in fact, i don't like them, not even the good ones.  but i do like to look at the facts all around.  and the CEO's of Exxon and duPont have a better environmental ethic and more human decency than the average person where i live.

Rewind:

SheepishLord started this thread trying to wake everyone, someone, one, to how America is sinking. One of the holes is population crisis. Illegals are fast forwarding population crisis. He posted many links backing up his point and warning.

I posted with the point that his links dont point out that the American goverment, American companies, all want a population crisis in America. They all want more illegals. I posted a link to Bush pushing this to back up my point.

You quote me, and say its the fault of American people. Unions outpricing their own workers. So companies ship jobs overseas. OK, even more reason to stop illegals from coming - the jobs are leaving America!

And WHY are MORE illegals coming to America if those wonderful American companies are shipping jobs out of America?

You enjoy paying for cheap food made cheap by companies using illegals. OK, keep the illegal workers needed to make cheap food. What about the millions of other illegals in the US now? Who're coming next year?

Im saying I agree SheepishLord is right. But the sources of the problem have to be delt with to solve the problem. You say you like illegals so you can pay cheap prices for things? What about the extra illegals?

Sign in to follow this