bindo

Gold Dragon Body Photos

I think I've seen some of the photos before.

I heard that Kan was in a coffee shop and started to disappear and a coffee cup that was in his hand fell to the ground. Heard that one a while ago.

Also, from what I recall from the Kunlun website, Kan had been paralyzed? Or lost some kind of movement from his legs? But by doing the hold the ball posture, was able to walk again. Apparently was injured from rugby. Would be nice if there was a way to verify some of that. Unless someone feels like that they get any info from a hospital in Japan :P or is able to dig up a list of players from the all Japan rugby team from whenever he was on it.

(Kan's page)

But yeah, cool stuff, cool stuff.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Kan's clothes turn transparent in the photos. Very interesting! Several of my Kunlun friends have seen Max turn transparent.

• Like 1

Some of the photos have been around for a while, but there are ten newer ones of Kan that I hadn't seen before. The first 10 of 11 photos are the one's I'm referring to here.

Some of the photos have been around for a while, but there are ten newer ones of Kan that I hadn't seen before. The first 10 of 11 photos are the one's I'm referring to here.

The Kunlun center in Oregon posted those a couple of months ago.

I would probably be more interested in this if there were some scientific investigation into max and his students.

http://www.lamathunderbolt.com/largetrailer.htm

This trailer for the upcoming max movie has really turned me off to the practice. It really looks fake to me.

I think max could settle this whole affair and allow himself to be studied by scientists and filmed.

I would probably be more interested in this if there were some scientific investigation into max and his students.

http://www.lamathunderbolt.com/largetrailer.htm

This trailer for the upcoming max movie has really turned me off to the practice. It really looks fake to me.

I think max could settle this whole affair and allow himself to be studied by scientists and filmed.

If teachers in general would be more willing to meet the standards of scientific investigation common sense, then those of us seeking a legitimate path wouldn't have to navigate such a treacherous field of frauds, blinds, money traps, etc in the first place. Not to say that real teachers aren't out there. Not to say anything about Kunlun in particular. It's just that it's that much harder to find a real method that will get you real results if it's one among thousands of fraudulent methods.

So, yeah, it'd be great if Max, or Kan, or anyone with "something" would put their methods to the test, but I'm not holding my breath.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

The claims have been made that Max submitted to testing in Texas. However, no results are posted on his site. I have heard he has an extra strand of DNA. Whatever that means!

The claims have been made that Max submitted to testing in Texas. However, no results are posted on his site. I have heard he has an extra strand of DNA. Whatever that means!

Any info on the group that conducted the testing?

Any info on the group that conducted the testing?

None! As far as I know it is just hype. If extra strands of DNA occurred in humans, wouldn't there be obvious physical characteristics?

None! As far as I know it is just hype. If extra strands of DNA occurred in humans, wouldn't there be obvious physical characteristics?

I know nothing about DNA and how changes in it correspond to physical characteristics. From what I remember from intro biology, DNA is replicated, and there are various stops at certain parts of DNA strands which prevent some stuff from being copied too often (for example, limbs grow once, then are blocked to prevent arms from continuous growth). Which to me sounds like all sorts of DNA could sit there, and if it has a block on it, and never gets replicated, won't ever do anything except sit there. That also sounds to me that if we found a way to remove blocks, "one time" growths like organs and limbs could be replaced as needed just from our own bodies growing them as if it were doing so for the first time.

But I've heard for years that "junk DNA" is where "powers" are. That we don't use 98% of our brains and that is where "powers" are. That ages and ages ago humans had all sorts of abilities but "forgot them"..... and using so-and-so's insert-here system will uncover your own hidden potential! Click here and read all the awesome testimonies, then subscribe to our monthly newsletter. Find out how to empower your life, increase your life force, unlock your own latent powers, and be rich, successful, and popular, while discovering the meaning of life and attaining immortality and unity with the divine healing light. Seriously, it really works, lots of people have said so! And if I lied about it, wouldn't that only hurt my reputation? So since I obviously have no reason to lie, there's no reason why you shouldn't believe me just because I say so!

Yeah. A quick trip to a group of researchers would clear this up right away, and would go a long way to advancing humanity.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

I don't believe anything, either...yet I'd be interested to see the argument showing how the new photos of Kan are faked. To me, they look very interesting. I'm extremely interested to see if anyone could actually disprove them.

I don't believe anything, either...yet I'd be interested to see the argument showing how the new photos of Kan are faked. To me, they look very interesting. I'm extremely interested to see if anyone could actually disprove them.

The burden of proof lies with the people making the claims.

It's not someone's responsibility to prove that so-and-so isn't what they say they are.

It's so-and-so's responsibility to prove they are what they say they are.

I disagree. We are all free to be as irresponsible as we choose!

There is no short way that I can respond to that. So here I go....

It's not about shifting the responsibility from the individual. It's about having a shared system of accountability.

For example, let's say I want to buy a car. I go down to the car dealership, and a salesman says, "oh yeah, this car is really great. Lots of people have bought this car, and they all really like it. A few people have had problems, but for the most part, those are people who used the car in the wrong way."

And you ask: "what's the gas mileage?"

And their response is: "well gas mileage changes depending on how you use the car. High performance cars sometimes need to drive at higher speeds to get better gas mileage, so if you are mostly driving around in the city, it might not be as good."

And you go: "uh.... okay, what's the average gas mileage?"

And their response is: "well that depends on the factors I already stated."

So you go: "okay... nevermind.... is this car safe?"

And they respond: "well that depends on what type of accident you get into. If you get hit by a semi truck, it'll be a lot worse than if you got hit by a motor scooter."

And you say: "okay... well, what's its overall safety rating?"

And they say: "well that depends on you as an individual! Are you a good driver? You should examine your own driving habits to determine if you are at risk of a fatal car accident. You shouldn't pick a car that will be a death trap for you."

Would you buy a car from this salesman? I'm going to say that most of us will not.

Yes, there is the responsibility of the buyer to do research. If you haven't gone off road before, buying an off road vehicle and taking it off road on your own probably isn't the best idea. You might have a bad experience of it because you have no idea what you are doing. On the other hand, if there is a set of standards to determine what general performance is, that greatly helps. And if you are a seasoned off road driver, reading a report of someone who's never done it before saying, "I took this car out on my first time off road, and it was horrible!" you are going to know that that individual report probably doesn't apply to you, nor will it greatly affect your own enjoyment of the vehicle.

On top of that, there are things like gas mileage, safety ratings, and things like that. Obviously things change in a case by case basis. But it's good to have a baseline of what something can and cannot do.

Now while most people would never buy from a salesman like that, people in spiritual traditions REGULARLY act in the manner of these salesmen, and all kinds of people spend their time and money on a system that may or may not turn out to be trash, or may or may not turn out to be a jewel. How many people have had their money wasted, or their bodies seriously injured, by fraudulent teachers handing out poor systems? Call it karma, call it whatever, but in my opinion there is no rational justification for this.

Having a set of standards to hold everyone accountable to is the first step in ensuring that effective methods (for whatever) get to the people who need them. It is ridiculous that for every 1 legitimate method out there, there are 100 false, potentially harmful ones out there, and someone can go their entire life and NEVER encounter a legitimate method, simply because there is so much shit floating around out there, and no way to tell the garbage from the jewels.

Spiritual traditions have created an atmosphere where asking questions is wrong. The mark of a good student is that he or she tries a method out themselves, and "proves it to himself/herself". Ignoring the fact that many of these techniques reportedly require years to manifest results, this is just plain NOT COMMON SENSE. You're telling me that the only way to figure out if something is real or not is to do it myself? You realize how ridiculous that is? It would take YEARS just work through all the traditions I've come across in my own short span of life. How about this: if you say you can do something, or that a system can get you to a point where you can do something, you DO IT and SHOW that it can be done. Hm?

I've tried to draw, for example, and can't do it at all. Yet I know it's possible because there are artists doing stuff every day. They put out art all the time. I can go up and ask, "how did you draw this?" And they will show it to me. And I will try the method. And I will fail. But someone else will try the same method, and will succeed! So I'll try the method again, and get an ok looking picture. And another person will try it and fail, or make a great picture.

I've never been able to clairvoyantly see something (you don't know how convenient that would have made test taking in school!), yet for all of the people running around saying they can see things at a distance, NO ONE has reliably demonstrated it. If you ask them to, you get responses like, "do it yourself!" or "be responsible for your own life!"

We have people like

running around, and why? Because we LET her by not holding people accountable to some standard, and just buying into whenever someone says they have "something".

If we as a society held spiritual traditions, psychics, qigong masters, and everyone else to the same standard of accountability that we hold everything else to, frauds would have no room to exist, and real teachings could spread to the people who need them!

People have associated a virtuous student with one who shuts up and sits still, and a non-virtuous student with one who asks questions and wants it proven to him or her, and as such, they can hide behind that to avoid taking responsibility for their own claims. If you ask a question you don't like, you obviously "aren't ready" for the teachings.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

It's not about shifting the responsibility from the individual. It's about having a shared system of accountability.

For example, let's say I want to buy a car. I go down to the car dealership, and a salesman says, "oh yeah, this car is really great. Lots of people have bought this car, and they all really like it. A few people have had problems, but for the most part, those are people who used the car in the wrong way."

And you ask: "what's the gas mileage?"

And their response is: "well gas mileage changes depending on how you use the car. High performance cars sometimes need to drive at higher speeds to get better gas mileage, so if you are mostly driving around in the city, it might not be as good."

And you go: "uh.... okay, what's the average gas mileage?"

And their response is: "well that depends on the factors I already stated."

So you go: "okay... nevermind.... is this car safe?"

And they respond: "well that depends on what type of accident you get into. If you get hit by a semi truck, it'll be a lot worse than if you got hit by a motor scooter."

And you say: "okay... well, what's its overall safety rating?"

And they say: "well that depends on you as an individual! Are you a good driver? You should examine your own driving habits to determine if you are at risk of a fatal car accident. You shouldn't pick a car that will be a death trap for you."

Would you buy a car from this salesman? I'm going to say that most of us will not.

Yes, there is the responsibility of the buyer to do research. If you haven't gone off road before, buying an off road vehicle and taking it off road on your own probably isn't the best idea. You might have a bad experience of it because you have no idea what you are doing. On the other hand, if there is a set of standards to determine what general performance is, that greatly helps. And if you are a seasoned off road driver, reading a report of someone who's never done it before saying, "I took this car out on my first time off road, and it was horrible!" you are going to know that that individual report probably doesn't apply to you, nor will it greatly affect your own enjoyment of the vehicle.

On top of that, there are things like gas mileage, safety ratings, and things like that. Obviously things change in a case by case basis. But it's good to have a baseline of what something can and cannot do.

Now while most people would never buy from a salesman like that, people in spiritual traditions REGULARLY act in the manner of these salesmen, and all kinds of people spend their time and money on a system that may or may not turn out to be trash, or may or may not turn out to be a jewel. How many people have had their money wasted, or their bodies seriously injured, by fraudulent teachers handing out poor systems? Call it karma, call it whatever, but in my opinion there is no rational justification for this.

Having a set of standards to hold everyone accountable to is the first step in ensuring that effective methods (for whatever) get to the people who need them. It is ridiculous that for every 1 legitimate method out there, there are 100 false, potentially harmful ones out there, and someone can go their entire life and NEVER encounter a legitimate method, simply because there is so much shit floating around out there, and no way to tell the garbage from the jewels.

Spiritual traditions have created an atmosphere where asking questions is wrong. The mark of a good student is that he or she tries a method out themselves, and "proves it to himself/herself". Ignoring the fact that many of these techniques reportedly require years to manifest results, this is just plain NOT COMMON SENSE. You're telling me that the only way to figure out if something is real or not is to do it myself? You realize how ridiculous that is? It would take YEARS just work through all the traditions I've come across in my own short span of life. How about this: if you say you can do something, or that a system can get you to a point where you can do something, you DO IT and SHOW that it can be done. Hm?

I've tried to draw, for example, and can't do it at all. Yet I know it's possible because there are artists doing stuff every day. They put out art all the time. I can go up and ask, "how did you draw this?" And they will show it to me. And I will try the method. And I will fail. But someone else will try the same method, and will succeed! So I'll try the method again, and get an ok looking picture. And another person will try it and fail, or make a great picture.

I've never been able to clairvoyantly see something (you don't know how convenient that would have made test taking in school!), yet for all of the people running around saying they can see things at a distance, NO ONE has reliably demonstrated it. If you ask them to, you get responses like, "do it yourself!" or "be responsible for your own life!"

We have people like

running around, and why? Because we LET her by not holding people accountable to some standard, and just buying into whenever someone says they have "something".

If we as a society held spiritual traditions, psychics, qigong masters, and everyone else to the same standard of accountability that we hold everything else to, frauds would have no room to exist, and real teachings could spread to the people who need them!

People have associated a virtuous student with one who shuts up and sits still, and a non-virtuous student with one who asks questions and wants it proven to him or her, and as such, they can hide behind that to avoid taking responsibility for their own claims. If you ask a question you don't like, you obviously "aren't ready" for the teachings.

Well put! The true believer never questions authority.

Kan's clothes turn transparent in the photos. Very interesting! Several of my Kunlun friends have seen Max turn transparent.
Live, in person?
Interesting, did this happen in Portland or Oregon? When exactly was this?

And have any other students attained GDB yet? I recall last hearing some rumors about a very few about a year ago - but no follow-ups on them or anyone else since?

Man, this hangover is simply not allowing me to think on this level. :lol:

So I'll just say that I agree, yet have no care either way.

We are only in control of ourselves, and even that is immensely challenging at times.

Peace.

Edited by Scotty

Live, in person?Interesting, did this happen in Portland or Oregon?

My friends have seen Max turning transparent live. Portland.

What exactly is the Golden Dragon Body? Becoming transparent means you have gained control over the elements yes? Does this mean physical immortality also?

Where do you go when you become transparent? Are you still "here" or in a higher dimension?

Im finding this very difficult to believe. However if people here say they have seen it first hand & are telling the truth, Then this is simply amazing.

OK, i believe in photoshop more than Kunlun, so I might not have a completely neutral view on this but please note:

1. A video of the phenomena would have been much more impressive. Though just as easily faked.

2. The "ghostly" figure, even though they are see through they remain 2D. What I mean by this is that if he was truly see through the camera would capture the other side of his body. To illustrate my point, imagine he was wearing a backpack, you take a picture of him from the front, in the picture you should see whats behind him(in this case the backpack).

So taking a picture of his right side would also caputer some of his left side since you can see straight though to it.

3. Kinda related to the last point, we arent merely what we see on the outside, if we started going invisible I would expect to see some insides here. (guts, heart, kidney, bones etc)

4. Digital images like that arent hard to make with the right software, in a digital picture the more time yuo spend and the you pay attention the more legit an image will look. With enough time spent a fake image can be almost indistinguishable from a real one.

BUT, I have never gone invisible and have no idea how invisibility would work if it were real.

Adobe After Effects video, invisibility made easy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp9mrl7dfA4&feature=related

It might have been hard for me to trust stuff like this in the past, but now with pictures being digital, software as good as it is and accessible to anyone...its just too much for me to accept without some kind of real testing.

1. A video of the phenomena would have been much more impressive. Though just as easily faked.

2. The "ghostly" figure, even though they are see through they remain 2D. What I mean by this is that if he was truly see through the camera would capture the other side of his body. To illustrate my point, imagine he was wearing a backpack, you take a picture of him from the front, in the picture you should see whats behind him(in this case the backpack).

So taking a picture of his right side would also caputer some of his left side since you can see straight though to it.

3. Kinda related to the last point, we arent merely what we see on the outside, if we started going invisible I would expect to see some insides here. (guts, heart, kidney, bones etc)

4. Digital images like that arent hard to make with the right software, in a digital picture the more time yuo spend and the you pay attention the more legit an image will look. With enough time spent a fake image can be almost indistinguishable from a real one.

THANK YOU! Some decent skeptical arguments!

Guest paul walter

Has this already been posted? Kunlun Gold Dragon Body

Wow! Amazing. Really! I mean that in this day and age, after a hundred and fifty odd years of photographic technology and effects development, people still "see" a disappearing person when the time-lapse-blur-leaving-open-the-shutter thing happens! Amazing! it's all there except for the cotton sheet "ectoplasm" stuffed into their mouths :lol: Question: why, when people in these photos "disappear", do they have multiple-exposure bodies? Is it their energy bodies becoming visible and getting 'revealed' ?or just an unavoidable technical problem to be overcome by those wielding technology they only have a rudimentary understanding of? And I especially like the bright "otherworld" light coming into the room in the first series that seeks to blind us in more ways than one (it's a goodie but an oldie :rolleyes: ) Fascinating... :P Paul

Edited by paul walter

Question: why, when people in these photos "disappear", do they have multiple-exposure bodies?

That's what I thought about the ones where Kan is sitting cross legged and then he stands up. The new ones don't have that effect as much.