dawg

Eye witness accounts of the spirit world

Dawg,

Do you feel comfortable giving tips into percieving the spirit world? I would like some advice if your so inclined. :)

Hello Mokona,

Dreams take place in the spirit world, so they are an open door to the spirit world...

If when you are dreaming, and in the dream you know you are dreaming, you can take control of your dream... instead of being passive and reacting to the dream, do the opposite of what you are supposed to do, or ignore your dream altogether and walk away, out of your dream... this is called "lucid dreaming".

This is probably the easiest and fastest way to get to the spirit world.

below are 3 links that I got just now by googling "lucid dreaming...You can also follow links to other sites.

if you check them out, you will see all of the many things that people do using lucid dreaming... also methods that people use to learn how to do lucid dreaming... and how to control lucid dreams.

you could also use your meditation to help you develop lucid dreaming.

http://www.wikihow.com/Lucid-Dream

http://www.lucidity.com/LucidDreamingFAQ2.html

http://web-us.com/lucid/luciddreamingfaq.htm

Metta,

Hello Dwag,

Everything you say seems familiar to me.I didnt experience any of this travels to another realm,but I have my share of intervention from spirit world.Few times in my life I was having different types of problems, and almost every time help came.

But it is not about me,it is about your experience.I would like to know did you receive a task,from the higher being,or something that you have to do to benefit the mankind?If you dont have the aproval to talk,I will underestand.

Hello Mokona,

Dreams take place in the spirit world, so they are an open door to the spirit world...

If when you are dreaming, and in the dream you know you are dreaming, you can take control of your dream... instead of being passive and reacting to the dream, do the opposite of what you are supposed to do, or ignore your dream altogether and walk away, out of your dream... this is called "lucid dreaming".

This is probably the easiest and fastest way to get to the spirit world.

below are 3 links that I got just now by googling "lucid dreaming...You can also follow links to other sites.

if you check them out, you will see all of the many things that people do using lucid dreaming... also methods that people use to learn how to do lucid dreaming... and how to control lucid dreams.

you could also use your meditation to help you develop lucid dreaming.

http://www.wikihow.com/Lucid-Dream

http://www.lucidity.com/LucidDreamingFAQ2.html

http://web-us.com/lucid/luciddreamingfaq.htm

Metta,

So lucid dreaming can directly lead into an OBE/Astral Projection if you so desire?

So lucid dreaming can directly lead into an OBE/Astral Projection if you so desire?

Hello Observer,

The answer is yes... your mind is always in the spirit world... but when you are awake, your senses (sight, sound, smell, taste, touch), combined with that little voice in your head (non stop junk thinking) anchor you in the physical world... when you are asleep, your physical senses and your conscious thinking, are turned off... so your mind is at rest in the spirit world... if you are aware that you are dreaming, it is like being awake and aware in your sleep, but your body is shut down.... all the barriers that normally keep you from seeing the spirit world are shut down, and you are awake and aware... so once you realize that you are already in the spirit world, you can walk out of your dream and explore the spirit world... using your thoughts to manipulate your experience of it...

Metta,

Not having read the answers yet, just the opening posting...

"Do unto others as we would have them do unto us"

IF I were an asshole, I would want others to try and talk some sense into me, and if that fails, to kick by ass. ;)

The Spirit World is too ephemeral and intangible for science to "measure", "weigh", or do any of the things it does with the Physical World. "Scientists" are usually so focused on the world of the senses, that they have no awareness of the Spirit World, and because they are unable to experience it, they dismiss it as non existent.

A specific case that came to my mind, about the closedmindedness of science: Scientists say that there can't really be a measuring instrument for (the allegedly existing) lifeforce; you can only observe its effects on things like plant growth and stuff. They are so blinded by their doctrines that they don't realize that that is the principle that is used for their measuring instruments! A multimeter measures voltage by registering the effect that the current has on its circuitry that was specifically designed in order to be affected by the voltage phenomenon.

If someone put a growing plant into a box with a height scale and a stopwatch attached to it, you could call it a lifeforce measuring device. (Crude example, but you get the point.)

Alright, but adding one word for a slight alteration in meaning doesn't require reposting the whole thing. Do you want your posting to be read? ;)

Guest paul walter

I don't want to get this thread too off topic, but then again if you factor in how everything in the energetic/spiritual plane affects the physical then this ties in together nicely. I have been working a lot on my organs lately, and from what I have noticed working on two organs in particular has helped me to stop putting up with bad treatment, the lungs and the kidneys. The lungs are about our boundries, our personal boundries in life, as well as separating oxygen from carbon dioxide in the physical. We need oxygen, but carbon dioxicde is harmful. So too in when it comes to people, people who are kind to us are great, but toxic people we need to "exhale" out. The Kidneys are the organ of either fear or wisdom/clammess/strength. The kidneys have to be very vigilant as to ensure that they remove all the amonia from our blood, so they are the paranoid organ. They also need to remove posionous people from our lives, but if they are frozen in fear they can not do their jobs. If this is the case we are too fearful to do what would be best for us, so we remain with people posioning, we are frozen in our place in life, as the kidneys element is water, and season is winter, tempuratre is cold. Only when our kidneys are clean and functioning can they do their jobs calmly of filtering out what ever it is in our lives that are poisioning us.

This would explain all those cases of one partner continuing to live with an abusive one even though they know their partner is bad for them. They "freeze" with fear. The lungs feed the kidneys, the lungs other positive virtue is courage. When there is enough courage in the lungs, this feeds the kidneys with good energy, so that they will not be frozen up anymore, but will feel calm and gentel, being fed by courage to remove what ever it is that poisions us from our systems.

Yes, this is all very exact. Paul

Dawg,

Has your time spent learning and practicing meditation helped you with any internal healing? I mean with turbulant emotions and healing away old angers and hurts?

Also, do you ever feel chi move through your body, or around your body?

Also, has your exalted and enlightened state of awareness helped you develop half decent social skills ? ;):0;)

นะโม ตัสสะ ภะคะวะโต อะระหะโต สัมมาสัมพุทธัสสะ

For those who are misunderstanding the shamanic path, as previously in this thread - please know that this path is also present in the room where all paths meet. To understand shamanism as merely a collection of tribal remedies or ceremonies and use of animal spirits for specific things is to look up a Wikipedia definition and be satisfied. Sure, these things can all be part and parcel with shamanic practice - just as accupuncture and herbal remedies are found in the chinese society, as is Taoism. These are not the same things, however.

The mature shaman lives in the One as much as is humanly possible; it combines seamlessly with the Tao, which was the blending of my two particular paths. It tries for non-contention, never being the first - to attain the utmost humility, the same as the Tao. It understands that love is the strongest force and is indeed that force through which all healing is done...the path with Heart. The mature shaman tries for impeccability of character, to have recapitulated his entire life with an eye toward self-improvement of his defects, and made amends where he has seen that he has been wrong in the past. This in itself has gone a long way to increase humility and decrease ego. It purifies the channel. The mature shaman has developed their third eye and sees in three dimensions. The shaman is trained to notice the synchronicity of the moment, interpreting the synchronicity with an open and unassuming mind, and applying the synchronicity to the problem at hand, or a healing. The shaman understands that Spirit manifests from within nature and mankind, not from without. As does the Sage.

Please don't make the mistake of regarding shamans in a cavalier fashion. Don't believe everything you think you know.

Washte -

• Thanks 1

For those who are misunderstanding the shamanic path, as previously in this thread - please know that this path is also present in the room where all paths meet. To understand shamanism as merely a collection of tribal remedies or ceremonies and use of animal spirits for specific things is to look up a Wikipedia definition and be satisfied. Sure, these things can all be part and parcel with shamanic practice - just as accupuncture and herbal remedies are found in the chinese society, as is Taoism. These are not the same things, however.

The mature shaman lives in the One as much as is humanly possible; it combines seamlessly with the Tao, which was the blending of my two particular paths. It tries for non-contention, never being the first - to attain the utmost humility, the same as the Tao. It understands that love is the strongest force and is indeed that force through which all healing is done...the path with Heart. The mature shaman tries for impeccability of character, to have recapitulated his entire life with an eye toward self-improvement of his defects, and made amends where he has seen that he has been wrong in the past. This in itself has gone a long way to increase humility and decrease ego. It purifies the channel. The mature shaman has developed their third eye and sees in three dimensions. The shaman is trained to notice the synchronicity of the moment, interpreting the synchronicity with an open and unassuming mind, and applying the synchronicity to the problem at hand, or a healing. The shaman understands that Spirit manifests from within nature and mankind, not from without. As does the Sage.

Please don't make the mistake of regarding shamans in a cavalier fashion. Don't believe everything you think you know.

Washte -

Wonderful!

To this I might add that dismissive confabulations about shamans and shamanism are a symptom of having one's mind controlled by parasitic entities. Psychic manipulation of humans by these interdimensional predators is what the shaman has overcome. Naturally, they will do anything, from massive military suppression to Wiki articles to implanting religious and scientific systems and social institutions designed to steer the human spirit as far away from reality as possible and prevent its liberation. Not from mythical "samsara" but from very concrete enslavement of the species by another, a parasitic, predatory one. All the puppets who obediently dance to their tune are drastically reduced in their spiritual pursuits to what poses no danger to the predator entities. Shamanism is one modality that does not fall into this category. Which is why it is, and has been since the time of the invasion, persecuted and mind-controlled-against by all camps that work for the predator's cause.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wonderful!

To this I might add that dismissive confabulations about shamans and shamanism are a symptom of having one's mind controlled by parasitic entities. Psychic manipulation of humans by these interdimensional predators is what the shaman has overcome. Naturally, they will do anything, from massive military suppression to Wiki articles to implanting religious and scientific systems and social institutions designed to steer the human spirit as far away from reality as possible and prevent its liberation. Not from mythical "samsara" but from very concrete enslavement of the species by another, a parasitic, predatory one. All the puppets who obediently dance to their tune are drastically reduced in their spiritual pursuits to what poses no danger to the predator entities. Shamanism is one modality that does not fall into this category. Which is why it is, and has been since the time of the invasion, persecuted and mind-controlled-against by all camps that work for the predator's cause.

...and who's fault is all of that Taomeow?

PERSON A… If you believe that your anger is caused by someone else, that “It’s their fault”… you are saying that you are powerless, and have no control of your fate… that you are like a rudderless boat adrift and at the mercy of the tides and currents… (note that this person has low self esteem, and usually a big ego to compensate for it.)

PERSON B… If you believe that your anger is “your fault”, then you have empowered yourself, and assumed control over your fate… and you are then a boat that has the power to go anywhere it wants to go, in spite of the tides and currents… (note that this person has high self esteem (self confidence), and very little ego.)

Seems too simplistic to me. I would say person B doesn't automatically have the power, but the potential. Tides and currents can be too great even for a decent boat with rudders.

Also what has been said about people freaking out of gaining respect for someone who doesn't allow energy-stealing anymore ... well it MIGHT have those results, if you're lucky. It might just as well do nothing of that sort. I have some experience with this. People might just continue to carry their anger about me.

Generally, it seem to me that - like so often in advertising - the most positive outcome of things is promoted as if it were always the case.

Guest paul walter

Wonderful!

To this I might add that dismissive confabulations about shamans and shamanism are a symptom of having one's mind controlled by parasitic entities. Psychic manipulation of humans by these interdimensional predators is what the shaman has overcome.

Too bad alcoholism etc isn't within their power to control. I knew a Uruguayan taoist who had extensive experience with South American shamans and he stated they all (the ones he met) had substance addiction problems (alcohol/drugs): "it goes with the territory". When you look into the effects of things like constant drug taking (ayahuasca etc) and it's effects on serotonin/dopamine addiction one understands why. We kind of let this fly as well in western culture, with "artists" etc and their problems, cause they are also suppossedly doing a shamanic service for a needy and lost culture. And no, I don't fall for the early anthropological description that all shamans are "mentally ill" either. Paul

Too bad alcoholism etc isn't within their power to control.

Vegetalista shamans of Africa cure it with iboga, South American ones with ayahuasca, Korean ones with mystic dance, to name a few. But my entry was not about alcoholism at all. "That frozen concoction that helps me hang on" is many things to many people...

Also, "searching for my lost shaker of salt" has a special meaning, although the author of the song may not know it. One of the spirits who chose to give me a bit of attention identified herself as Empress Wu Hou, who while in the flesh and ruling China was an earthly incarnation of Kuan Yin. She had a shaker of salt in her hand (ever seen pictures or statues of Kuan Yin holding a mysterious vessel? Well, you may have heard differently from "scholars" but that's what it actually is, a shaker of salt!) I asked her why, and she explained that people's lives have become bland like food without salt. Hence all the chemical, emotional, and spiritual addictions in search of some taste, flavor, spice to add to one's life. What's the real remedy for this blandness, I asked. She told me but I'm not supposed to tell.:mellow:

OK... what else was I gonna say... oh, this:

in reference to shamanic "power," and their use of "synchronicity" as a "power tool," I found another good illustration:

@paul walther

About shamanism and drug addiction: A while ago here in the forums I wrote about this in special regards to tobacco. Nicotine is special in its method of corrupting the free will, and when I hear about a Native American shaman using tobacco in rituals and smoking ordinary cigarettes the rest of the time, it's pretty obvious what's going on. That shaman I would not trust, because in my personal view his use of tobacco during rituals won't be based on a clear mind, but on highly adaptable justifications caused by the nicotine.

Thinking that highly spritual people are not subjected to very ordinary problems is an illusion.

Guest paul walter

@paul walther

About shamanism and drug addiction: A while ago here in the forums I wrote about this in special regards to tobacco. Nicotine is special in its method of corrupting the free will, and when I hear about a Native American shaman using tobacco in rituals and smoking ordinary cigarettes the rest of the time, it's pretty obvious what's going on. That shaman I would not trust, because in my personal view his use of tobacco during rituals won't be based on a clear mind, but on highly adaptable justifications caused by the nicotine.

Thinking that highly spritual people are not subjected to very ordinary problems is an illusion.

Yes, I see the point. Of course natural tabacco and the drugged up civilised stuff is "chalk and cheese" but the use of anything to alter/access receptors is open to question (as is most everything else in the universe even if, as is the case for tabacco, we contain 'locked keyholes' in our dna for its 'key' to fit in)so I don't know where I stand on this ultimately. What is wishful and what is thinking and what is the 'actual' case with reality is an open book for me so I never presume, especially when it comes to shamans. i see them as I would see any working professional in the self-help field :P --check their credentials before making use of! Saw a Korean shaman the other week-she sure could give out fruit and sweets to the assembled peoples, could get a job at McD's at that rate. Paul

Guest paul walter

Vegetalista shamans of Africa cure it with iboga, South American ones with ayahuasca, Korean ones with mystic dance, to name a few. But my entry was not about alcoholism at all. "That frozen concoction that helps me hang on" is many things to many people...

Yeah,but my point was that he said they were alcoholics and shamans.

I can only answer with a koan-ish entry... e.g.:

Taomeow,

Dozens of other top 40 songs could also be taken as Koan-ish... (besides the salt subject)

The way you expressed yourself earlier made it sound like this was a very serious and intensely burning issue to you, and then your come back is "Margaritaville"?? (for a laugh?)

:huh: