Sign in to follow this  
Lozen

deodorant

i'm not following any diet but my own.... i have some unfriendly residents (candida or some variant of) lodged in my lower colon, they have been there for a long time and i have decided it's time to say goodbye to them.

If you need anything more drastic, I strongly recommend ozone insufflation. Do it at least three times, as the effectiveness increases exponentially.

If you need anything more drastic, I strongly recommend ozone insufflation. Do it at least three times, as the effectiveness increases exponentially.

huh? never heard of it and i'm pretty up on all things oxygenated.... please explain.

might not be available here in oz.

i've had plenty of drastic treatments in my time... but i am realising it has come down to one thing (that is dual in nature):

the reluctance to give up wheat is pretty much the reason i am still plagued by this i think, and i believe this is just the external manifestation of me being reluctant to let myself heal.

i'm ready now, and only my second day in and i'm noticing changes, for sure..... but man i got some really intense bread cravings like you wouldn't believe.

im real keen to try out the oil pulling technique tomorrow morning, i think it's going to be really powerful in helping this whole issue resolve itself.

might get some more colloidal silver on the weekend too to really hit it up.

huh? never heard of it and i'm pretty up on all things oxygenated.... please explain.

might not be available here in oz.

I haven't had it done, but a friend totally recommends it, and one of my teachers uses it on people.

Various cylinders and tubes, ozone goes up your bum and bob's your uncle.

I know it's available in North London, and, er, Bali.

Google Ozone Therapy

ahhh yes, i know about that.

can't get it done in australia unfortunately.... i could always try the same thing using diluted food grade hydrogen peroxide (i have my own enema kit... called a "douche bag" hahaha)

but for now my plan seems to be working wonders. the garlic implants are unpleasant for about 5-10 minutes though cos those buggies in my gut REALLY don't like it.

and the oil pulling this morning was great! :D

thanks pietro for bringing it up, and ummm lozen i think it was, for giving me more details.

i'm still doing the soap, bicarb, salt lather followed by coconut oil.... is keeping my skin very tight and lovely.

i'm stinking cos my body is detoxing more and more.

i'm not following any diet but my own.... i have some unfriendly residents (candida or some variant of) lodged in my lower colon, they have been there for a long time and i have decided it's time to say goodbye to them.

my plan of action:

- no sugar (no honey, fruit, tomatoes.... only exception is about a 1/2 tsp of molassas in the morning with my herb tea, and my herbalist friend told me molassas is complete as a sugar that there shouldn't be any of it left over as food for the unfriendlies).

- no wheat or bread of any kind.

- biodynamic yoghourt in the morning to replace the bifidobacterium in the large intestine (plus some slippery elm mixed in for soluble fibre)

- garlic implants at night to kill off the yeast/fungus.

and the new addition of (testing this out tomorrow morning):

- oil pulling with sesame oil (intuitevly i feel this would be really good right now, part of my problem is my mouth feels really dirty all the time).

2 weeks minimum for the no sugar/wheat, with possibility of extending (and even then will only add honey, evaporated sugar can juice back in.... no fruit till summer, don't like it in winter.... and the occassional pasta dish, and the healthy pastries my friend makes at the markets).

Many people in the raw community I follow consider yeast (as bacteria in general) good for detoxifying. But I suppose you need to be willing to take raw meat and similar, so on one side you rebuild your body while on the other side the microorganism are taking care of the old and sick cells.

I have some doubts on molassas in general and in putting it in tea in particular. I use only fruit and raw unheated honey. But I use huge amount of honey. Maybe 200 grams a day. Mixed with raw butter. Now the raw honey is ok because is a kind of sugar that the spleen can recognise and binds with the molecule released by the spleen (the insuline?). Sugar is not so, and this is the problem, as the spleen will keep on releasing insulin (I think) trying to balance it. But it doesn't bind, so the problem does not get balanced, and this is why people end up having diabete.

Now, when you heat up honey you are essentially breaking up the complex sugar molecules into simple sugar molecules, similar to the ones you have in sugar. Which is why I don't put honey in my tea.

I am not sure on the chemical composition of molasses. I think it has been cooked and it what remains at the bottom of the pot after you cook it. In any case you are cooking it when you put it into the tea. Also the honey is full of active enzymes. I doubt on molasses...

Ok I got the book and checked it:

molasses: is the thick resinous matter that is left at the bottom of the couldron when cooking sugar cane to make sugar. It is given a healthier than sugar blurp simply because it contains so many minerals, like irons. Those minerals are mostly indegestibles, unassimilable, and unutilizable. They are most often toxic. Since molasses is extreemly high in toxic resins it clutters the entire body. (it is just another by-product marked for profit)"

Aajonus Vonderplanitz, We want to live, pg 152

Sorry.

May I suggest that you go and look for unheated honey?

no need for apologies.

i can do without the molassas... not a problem i was only having a very small amount (1/2 tsp per day) of it anyway, i bought a jar cos i was curious and it's almost finished now.

i have a source of raw honey, i'm just avoiding sweetners in general at the moment.

good tip about the tea and not putting honey in it...... although i really love sweet tea.

what's your take then on evaporated sugar can juice? (essentially raw sugar can juice that has been dehydrated).

i have been making hot chocolate (not at the moment though) with organic cocoa powder, coconut cream and that stuff.

when i begin on the sweetners again i might make my afternoon snack honey and walnuts :D and a cup of raw biodynamic buttermilk.

i don't eat raw and i'm not interested in it at the moment. i'm careful how i cook, i don't cook meats in oil.... and generally i slow cook stuff.

my dosha (ayurveda) is very airy/ether (vatta) and i've had a go of raw foods before.... makes me even colder and drier than usual plus i wasted away to nothing.

i have a fair amount of raw salads daily now though.

i have a source of raw honey, i'm just avoiding sweetners in general at the moment.

i don't eat raw and i'm not interested in it at the moment. i'm careful how i cook, i don't cook meats in oil.... and generally i slow cook stuff.

Perfect. I just would like to add, that not all raw honey is really raw. I don't know why. FOr example here in Germany by law it should be all raw, and yet some gives me really problem with the spleen while others don't. Normally I find out immediatly as if you take 200 grams of unraw honey your spleen will really not like it and cry bloody murder. Some people say that it is because some farmers put sugar near the honeycomb, which the bee start using. Or bacuase the honey from some flowers is more miner than others. In short I don't know. But what I do know is that by taking a lot of honey with my butter I know if it is wrong for my body and then I avoid that type (not the whole brand, just that type on that brand).

And all this brings us to my father asking me what should he do with the 8 jars of open honey that Ileft at his house in Rome :D

Hello Neimad, I just remembered some extra elements that might be necessary against yeast infection. You might want to test them. I found them in some obscure extreme diet corners in the net.

You said you were doing:

- garlic implants at night to kill off the yeast/fungus.

It seem that to really have them working you also need:

• A full apple. Green ones are better. Very sour. Just keep it in your mouth, as if biting it, for as long as you keep the garlic implants. This will create a nice yin yang balance.
  • Also since the skin might contain parassites some raw olive oil on the skin can be very good.
  • The next elements is some raw potatoes, good for absorbing extra sweat. Cut in thin slices and places nicely on the naked skin.
  • And finally to make all the elements work together I suggest, while keeping all this to have a good sauna.

Good luck.

Pietro

Edited by Pietro

cool....

i'll try the apple and potato (i'll put the potato on a couple of areas that tend to sweat more, where there is a rash that breaks out).

i use raw coconut oil to further wash my skin after a shower, i think thats pretty good for parasites.

unfortunately no access to a sauna.

p.s. love the oil pulling, my mouth feels so fresh!!

cool....

i'll try the apple and potato (i'll put the potato on a couple of areas that tend to sweat more, where there is a rash that breaks out).

i use raw coconut oil to further wash my skin after a shower, i think thats pretty good for parasites.

unfortunately no access to a sauna.

p.s. love the oil pulling, my mouth feels so fresh!!

:lol: Brilliant! But without a sauna I think you don't get cooked and crispy enough.

allez oop. do you have to have candida to get this done or can you just go for the fun of it?

it's a bum thing, thats the main fact I'm picking up on here.

also, I dont wear deodorant and I smell.

I get some satisfaction out of smelling of my body. And I dont just mean armpits.

Are you busy?

Can I invite you out when I come to London?

I am so tired of clean girls that always smell of fresh soap.

Okay, since you all are health freaks like me, I was wondering...

For the longest time, I refused to wear real deodorant and instead used all kinds of natural hippie deodorants, you know, Tom's of Maine, deodorant crystals, Nature's Gate, etc. Even used apple cider vinegar for a while.

So some of these work in the winter when I'm not sweating but none will cut it when I'm biking to work in the Arizona sun. I was wondering if anybody else has had this experience and if there's any natural deodorants that actually work?

I will admit that I've been using Degree, and it bothers me because it's an anti-perspirant. I've heard that this means you will stop sweating and your body will fill up with toxins and it's bad news. But then a friend of mine pointed out that you still sweat other places, so it's okay. Hmmm!

Try visiting MIESSENCE at http://www.miorganicproducts.com/bodycare.php

No way, dude, I just wanna see if the deodorant works. Ha ha.

I have a crush on cat, though. lol

Miessence is in the USA and Australia

They are certified Organic and have an Aroma Free version of their product too:

http://www.miorganicproducts.com/bodycare.php

I'll probably never use deodorants and I still sweat a lot, we have a lot of heat and humidity here.

here is what I do:

before the meeting or when you need to be presentable take a water bottle with you and a bar of soap and some tissues or go to the bathroom and find those then wash up the armpits with soap and water and dry it with the tissues -> viola! no smell, no deodorants. you might also need to take with you extra clothes in case you need to change. well it works but you might need to repeat it but it's better than using those chemical deodorants, I feel congested immediately after using them even the natural aluminum-free types and that crystal also contains aluminum I think.

Edited by Desert Eagle

i just bought toms all natural aluminum free deoderant made with improved hops, apricot scent

seems good so far. i dont live in the dessert though

anyone else tried this

Been using Tom's lemongrass for most of the summer here in Phoenix, no complaints. I don't care what you use here, by the time you get home a shower is always in order.

Sign in to follow this