Gauss

Falun Dafa thread - open discussion...

they build rules around it. (ie not in our dimension )

"They"(cultivators at high levels) are just observers in other dimensions, it is not like "they" build any of those paradises by themselves or try to cover up some earthly dimension racism by speaking about other dimensions.

To make an analogy: How many Christians today understand Jesus when he speaks of God(Yahweh), angels, demons and loving your enemy? There are different levels of enlightenment and many cultivators can reach quite high and see many things during meditation.

During meditation "they" see scenes from other dimensions and "they" can tell you a little bit about how it looks there. And if there are phoenix paradises, lion paradises, yellow paradises, red paradises, black paradises, white paradises etc etc and they see all of these things, should they lie about what they saw when visiting those places?

And hence loose their supernormal powers because of wrongdoing from lieing? Everyday people will dismiss it all as fantasies anyway.

According to the Many Worlds Theory of quantum mechanics you have a different body in many, many other dimensions. This is not some sort of hallucinations, I say that this is modern science at a higher level.

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.

As far as I'm aware it is only the Falun Dafa cultivators who say that segregation exists in other dimensions, I have not heard a Taoist, Shaman or Buddhist say such things about which suggests to me that it is bs.

• Like 1

As far as I'm aware it is only the Falun Dafa cultivators who say that segregation exists in other dimensions, I have not heard a Taoist, Shaman or Buddhist say such things about which suggests to me that it is bs.

I never said there was "segregation" of any sort. There are countless numbers of dimensions and paradises and an unimaginable number of sentient beings. If the Lord has put certain beings(ie certain birds) in certain paradises, he has his good reasons for that and I trust in him.

The important thing to me is that we by cultivation of Falun Dafa can return to our proper place in this cosmic body and consummate ourselves and become perfectly happy again.

I rest my case here.

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever

We have been through this many times, let us take it once more.

Falun Dafa practitioners may marry people of other races, many FD practitioners are married to people of other races.Hence FD is not against people mixing races.

If CCP propaganda claims the opposite, well that is just wicked propaganda and evil lies spread by an evil organization that tries to turn people against Dafa.

Li Hongzhi has explained that in all other dimensions races(main spirits of people are of one race, ie black, white or yellow) are not mixed since that would make it impossible to enter a heavenly paradise(as I understand it all races have special tasks to perform in the enormous cosmic body and that is the real reason for creating all the races) - this is strictly scientific and has nothing to do with our modern society´s notions of racism etc.

And Dafa is compassionate to all people no matter how they look or live their lives.

Master Li has explained that the original plan of this earth was not to mix races - but it has happened and Falun Dafa practitioners accept it just like we accept all other warped behaviours in modern society.

And whether the flesh body is of mixed race is irrelevant to the main spirit which is of one race anyway and that paradise in that dimension is where the person belongs and where he was originally born and where he can comsummate himself if he cultivates well.

This situation has also been observed by many Dafa cultivators during meditation.

Dafa cultivation is absolutely Gong cultivation, not Chi cultivation.

Just my understanding at my wisdom level, no truth whatsoever is offered.

C'mon man...How is that not racist? Warped behavior?

You're basically saying its unnatural but you've grown to accept it. Sounds like the enlightened sage Archie Bunker.

Edited by paulno
  • Like 2

C'mon man...How is that not racist? Warped behavior?

You're basically saying its unnatural but you've grown to accept it. Sounds like the enlightened sage Archie Bunker.

Please read my earlier replies before posting repetitive statements(I copy-paste from page 13 below):

You interpret my words in a wrong way, let us clarify and quote the exact sentence:

"Master Li has explained that the original plan of this earth was not to mix races - but it has happened and Falun Dafa practitioners accept it just like we accept all other warped behaviours in modern society."

I did not say above that a mixed race person is "warped" in any way. Warped behaviours are something very different than the fact that we have mixed race people on earth today.

The choice of words of mine were not very good above, excuse me for that. I believe those who wish to understand me will understand me.

Warped behaviours that an FD cultivator tries to avoid in order to be able to reach high Gong levels are typically the ones religion tells us to avoid like using drugs, stealing, telling lies, murder, promiscuity, adultery, homosexuality etc etc.

Basically just being a good person in the traditional sense. But of course we respect all other people irrespective of what they choose to do in their lives. Everyone has a free will and we respect it and tolerate all people.

Edited by Gauss
  • Like 1

Please read my earlier replies before posting repetitive statements(I copy-paste from page 13 below):

You interpret my words in a wrong way, let us clarify and quote the exact sentence:

"Master Li has explained that the original plan of this earth was not to mix races - but it has happened and Falun Dafa practitioners accept it just like we accept all other warped behaviours in modern society."

I did not say above that a mixed race person is "warped" in any way. Warped behaviours are something very different than the fact that we have mixed race people on earth today.

The choice of words of mine were not very good above, excuse me for that. I believe those who wish to understand me will understand me.

Warped behaviours that an FD cultivator tries to avoid in order to be able to reach high Gong levels are typically the ones religion tells us to avoid like using drugs, stealing, telling lies, murder, promiscuity, adultery, homosexuality etc etc.

Basically just being a good person in the traditional sense. But of course we respect all other people irrespective of what they choose to do in their lives. Everyone has a free will and we respect it and tolerate all people.

Your racism is so deeply entrenched that you don't even KNOW how racist you are. You equate people dating outside of their race as a WARPED behaviour, even to put it in the same category --- LOOK AT THE CATEGORY YOU JUST PUT IT IN. Your racism is fucking WARPED, ignorant, deluded, disgusting, hateful, bigotted, pitiful, and as LOW AS IT GETS! Did you know that people of mixed race actually have STRONGER genes? Was that the divine plan? Do you know that everything the modern world enjoys today came out of MULTICULTURAL CONTACT, ie, the mixing of ideas from all different races? And how in this deluded, racist, disevolving doctrine is the world going to have world peace when we are supposed to stay away from each other?

You should go a sign up for a KKK forum, I think you'll have a lot of shared ideas to explore together on what you all like to call "warped and immoral behavior." Happy peace, love, and racism practice. WAKE UP!!!!!!

FD seems to be one really fucked up cult organization, masquerading as a qigong movement.

No wonder the PRC are trying to put a stop to it.

• Like 2

FD seems to be one really fucked up cult organization, masquerading as a qigong movement.

If only the methods of the PRC were more evolved themselves. At least FD doesn't torture people into submission.

But, yes, the messiah-cult symptoms are rampant when you look beyond the PRC suppression.

Hi, folks

May I clarify something here...!!!

"Dafa cultivation is absolutely Gong cultivation, not Chi cultivation."

Any practice involving with breathing is called Chi Kung. Actually, Chi kung or gong is Chi cultivation.

Falun Dafa is a form of Chi Kung. From the name itself, we can see it has a Buddhist flavor. The reason the CCP government is against them was not because of their religion. The main reason was that this group is getting too big and it has a great assembly power. The CCP was afraid that they might overthrow the government. I don't need to say the rest. :)

1. One of the reasons of calling it gong cultivation could be to set it apart from other exercises and appear superior or maybe to highlight its issues with mixing with other practises.

2. Another issue are the teachings and the effect they have on people.

1. 功(gong): The meaning of the character by itself implies "cultivation" already. If one says "gong cultivation", it was really saying "cultivation cultivation". What I am trying to say was that there is no such term as "gong cultivation".

2. I hear lots of compliments about the practice of Falun Dafa. Many people with different illnesses had been cured by this practice. May I hear from you what kind of adversities that may have on people....???

Edited by ChiDragon

2. I hear lots of compliments about the practice of Falun Dafa. Many people with different illnesses had been cured by this practice. May I hear from you what kind of adversities that may have on people....???

um, cult brainwashing? that can be very detrimental. Other than that it [unfortunately] is a very good, but incomplete practice.

• Like 2

um, cult brainwashing? that can be very detrimental. Other than that it [unfortunately] is a very good, but incomplete practice.

After all, it is a Buddhist cult. What could be bad about it...??? :)

After all, it is a Buddhist cult. What could be bad about it...??? :)

:D It calls it self Buddhist but then disses Buddha, then tries to intergrate in a form of christianity that sounds much like Jehovah's witnesses, then claims Li can not be passed in evolution, then twists every prophesy it can find to make it about Li.

Soon they will hand out the cool aid!

• Like 5

You keep saying its not racist but then say something even more offensive Gauss. I've answered you with sarcasm many times and an attitude of anger because its a very personal matter to me. However, I truly hope you see the error of your ways. I think you're too intelligent of a guy to believe your own justifications.

• Like 2

Your racism is so deeply entrenched that you don't even KNOW how racist you are. You equate people dating outside of their race as a WARPED behaviour, even to put it in the same category --- LOOK AT THE CATEGORY YOU JUST PUT IT IN. Your racism is fucking WARPED, ignorant, deluded, disgusting, hateful, bigotted, pitiful, and as LOW AS IT GETS! Did you know that people of mixed race actually have STRONGER genes? Was that the divine plan? Do you know that everything the modern world enjoys today came out of MULTICULTURAL CONTACT, ie, the mixing of ideas from all different races? And how in this deluded, racist, disevolving doctrine is the world going to have world peace when we are supposed to stay away from each other?

You should go a sign up for a KKK forum, I think you'll have a lot of shared ideas to explore together on what you all like to call "warped and immoral behavior." Happy peace, love, and racism practice. WAKE UP!!!!!!

And you should not call yourself 'harmonious emptiness' when you are full of disharmonious anger....Speaking of contrasting one's self.

And you should not call yourself 'harmonious emptiness' when you are full of disharmonious anger....Speaking of contrasting one's self.

Sometimes bitter medicine is the only thing that works.

• Like 3

Your racism is so deeply entrenched that you don't even KNOW how racist you are. You equate people dating outside of their race as a WARPED behaviour, even to put it in the same category --- LOOK AT THE CATEGORY YOU JUST PUT IT IN.

Maybe you know that a "warped behaviour" is an action - a verb.

Being of mixed race can not be an action since you are born that way.

"Warped behaviours" are typically lieing, stealing, cheating, promiscuity, homosexuality, using drugs etc. Those are all actions - actions are called verbs in the English language I believe.

If someone dates a person from another race that is an action but I never said that dating a person from another race was a warped action. In FD there are many people with mixed marriages.

In any case, I try to cultivate and you help me alot, thanks for all your support.

I am no racist and never will be - of course you have a free will and you may imagine or believe that I am a racist, that is up to you.

The central word "Ren" in Falun Dafa includes tolerance.

As mentioned before(to those wishing to read or listen), anyone from any gender or race, mixed or not, can cultivate to consummation in Falun Dafa. Everyone has the same possibilities.

So the factual discussion needs no further explanation. Besides all orthodox cultivation forms demand that you eliminate all your worldly attachments(racism included) if you want to consummate. This dimension is an illusion acording to Buddhism and Falun Dafa does not oppose that view.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

Edited by Gauss

That's insulting to anyone with bi-racial parents, since you are saying they engage in warped sinful behaviour by being together.

My language is pointed, but I'm just trying to get you to realize the double-think here -- you're holding two opposing beliefs about the same thing. These types of warped beliefs cause immense struggle and pain in society for those they are directed against, and have been the "justification" for numerous senseless crimes throughout history. They are deeply ingrained in people's world views, and even more so when people don't realize they perpetuate them.

I can tell that your not meaning anybody any harm, and I'm not really as excited as my writing apppears, but this is something that affects everyone's hope of living together in peace and harmony.

That's insulting to anyone with bi-racial parents, since you are saying they engage in warped sinful behaviour by being together.

You are repeating the same message again and refuse to read or accept what I wrote in my later replies. That is of course up to you but my attention is fading quickly.

"Warped behaviour" and "being born of mixed race" are not the same things at all. "Behaviour" is a verb and a "mixed race person" is an adjective.

I put my sentence in a bad way originally because I was in a hurry and I excused myself for that already and I clarified several times. I drop this now and if you can not drop it that is fine by me too.

Anyway, if society becomes a mixed race society, how can two single human beings be blamed for that state of society?

They can not be blamed at all since they just follow the trend of modern society and marry people of other races. Hence this is not a warped behaviour in modern society anymore. And a cultivator is asked to happily accept everything in society no matter how society looks at that moment in time. Society is just an illusion anyway.

Many people believe that mankind "rules" society and everyday people decide which behaviour is good and bad by laws etc. The future will tell us who really decides.

I will not reply to repetitive statements anymore, I have explained and clarified this principle well enough and I have not intended to insult anyone.

Thanks again for your time and energy.

"Warped behaviour" and "being born of mixed race" are not the same things at all. "Behaviour" is a verb and a "mixed race person" is an adjective.

I put my sentence in a bad way originally because I was in a hurry and I excused myself for that already and I clarified several times. I drop this now and if you can not drop it that is fine by me too.

Anyway, if society becomes a mixed race society, how can two single human beings be blamed for that state of society?

They can not be blamed at all since they just follow the trend of modern society and marry people of other races. Hence this is not a warped behaviour in modern society anymore. And a cultivator is asked to happily accept everything in society no matter how society looks at that moment in time. Society is just an illusion anyway.

Many people believe that mankind "rules" society and everyday people decide which behaviour is good and bad by laws etc. The future will tell us who really decides.

Perhaps there is a slight language thing here, but you still speak as if the act of interracial marriage, sex, etc. is a warped behaviour, even though the child is not at fault for being born to interracial parents.

Your word choices in this post also point to a deeply embedded racism, and I'm sure most if not all of the many intelligent people on this site can see them quite easily by the way the sentences follow.

There are prejudiced and ignorant people all over the world. I already know this. For some reason they are so unwilling to realize their inconsistencies and do something about it.

Edited by Harmonious Emptiness

I agree.

I also agree that Gauss's views and those he is promoting amounts to racism, elitism, and homophobia.

Master Li and his cult are more suited to a eugenics forum than a Daoist forum.

-_-

"Warped behaviours" are typically lieing, stealing, cheating, promiscuity, homosexuality, using drugs etc. Those are all actions - actions are called verbs in the English language I believe.

Falun Dafa makes even the catholic church sound open minded! I mean seriously, why is such homophobia being tolerated here? I may not know about homosexuality first hand but there are several gay men and women in my Sangha and they are as compassionate and wise as us if not more in most cases. To equate them with liars, thieves, adulterers and murderers is nothing less than racism of sorts.

Now doesn't Falun Dafa claim itself to be based on Buddhism? Even the Dalai Lama has changed his position on homosexuality off late, even if it is for political reason. But from a little of what I've read the Falun book, I see nothing similar to Buddhism/Hinduism, just some twisted tales and fear-monging. If you cannot even get rid of clinging to a simple aversion such as toward homosexuality based on erroneous social conditioning, good luck with progressing spiritually!

At a press conference in 1997 the Dalai Lama said; 'From a Buddhist point of view (lesbian and gay sex)...is generally considered sexual misconduct.' He very soon found that he had stumbled into a pink minefield when some Western Buddhists, a significant number of who are gay, loudly expressed their outrage. Together with promoting the Dhamma, the Dalai Lama's main purpose in touring the West is to win support for his cause, and to this end he defiantly does not want to alienate anyone. As soon as he realized what he had done he immediately back-peddled. He called a meeting with gay and lesbian representatives, during which he expressed the 'willingness to consider the possibility that some of the teachings may be specific to a particular cultural and historic context'.

Dawa Tsering, spokesperson for the Office of Tibet released a suitably politically correct and safe statement; 'His Holiness opposes violence and discrimination based on sexual orientation. He urges respect, tolerance, compassion and the full recognition of human rights for all.' Ruffled feathers were smoothed, gay Western Tibetan Buddhists left convinced that the Dalai Lama approved of their sexual orientation and the Dalai Lama continued believing that homosexuality is wrong - only now making a careful note never to say so again in public.

Even though some point out that Falun Dafa's Qigong is useful, I doubt it. With a big cloud of such negative thought pattern associated with the practice, would it not at some level associate the practice with such philosophy, mentally and energetically? On a subtle level, it is really difficult to isolate the practice from philosophy, as the Qigong set was compiled by Li Hongzi, even if he simply stole them from various other existing sets; and hence the set has the footprint of his energy all over and more so of the many fanatic Dafa members.

I am offering my truth and I am not offering you any money! Why should I? :ninja:

Edited by Simplicity Rules