Gauss

Falun Dafa thread - open discussion...

I have infiltrated cults before. Falun Dafa is next.

You will not be the first one trying this trick and you will fail, it is guaranteed.

And FD is no cult and can not be infiltrated since the FD cultivation is up to the person himself.

In fact the CCP has sent tens of thousands of infiltrators to Falun Dafa during more than a decade sincethe persecution began. Infiltrators are exposed in no time and run off quickly. Why?

If you are not genuine the other practitioners will see that straight away, many cultivators can read your thoughts too. Most practitioners have cultivated 10-15 years during very harsh conditions and reached extremely high levels and know the Fa by heart. There is no secret in FD, it is just very hard work and nothing else. You will find nothing but very good and powerful people.

In fact, at this stage it is almost impossible to become a genuine FD practitioner since the first phase is almost finished. Everyone knows it too and only very special people can enter geuine cultivation now.

Feel free to try your "trick" if you wish, I can not stop you.

My sincere advice is that you keep a friendly attitude to Falun Dafa and its principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance. Drop your bad thoughts.

A "cultivator" who wants to "infiltrate" another school of cultivation, has he any of those three basic qualities above? Is his heart pure?

Has he eliminated his attachments including his wordly pursuits?

I have infiltrated cults before. Falun Dafa is next.

Here is the righteous thought to anyone undermining Dafa - as Teacher Li says:

Fa-Zheng-Qian-Kun

Xie-E-Quan-Mie

Fa-Zheng-Tian-Di

Xian-Shi-Xian-Bao

Thank you for that. I actually know several poeple who are quite interested in Odin, and this ancient religion.

The only thing I had read about it, was a website talking about a possible link to the lost civilization of Atlantis.

Really Gauss I am surprised! More Insane fear-mongering dribble?!?

Time will tell who is wise and who is not so wise.

• Like 1

Lots of different people have been predicting the end of the world for thousands of years but it never happens,I get Jehovas Witnesses knocking on my door all the time saying the same sort of stuff, but usually in my view it is just a symptom of an internal psychological collapse being projected onto the outside world like in that film "Collapse" about the end of petroleum, or it is a tool used to instill fear into people by a cult leader to make them obedient to the one who holds the key to survival, so it is like a recreation of the child parent relationship.

Lots of different people have been predicting the end of the world for thousands of years but it never happens..

"Never" is an absolute word, I would say that absolutism is always incorrect.

Secondly, there is a huge difference between a genuine Falun Dafa cultivator and everyday people.

People in general can not relate well to other time-spaces so they either trust the person telling truth or they don´t. That is where enlightenment quality enters the picture.

In my opinion no high-level cultivator would never tell a conscious lie since his cultivation level would be wrecked as soon as he told a lie.

Anyway, these events will unfold in the next few years as we can see.

I suggest we do a follow-up every six months for the next 36 months(provided the web is still up and running by then) and see how it compares with reality.

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.

Edited by Gauss
  • Like 3

Yeah well I can't say with any certainty that for humans the world won't end like it did for the dinosaurs, but I see no reason to think that time may be soon so there is no particular reason to worry about it. If you look at some of the art which was produced around the time of the end of the second world war / cold war era then you can see at that time they had genuine concern that humanity was just going to tear itself apart and the world would end, then compare that to now and it is completely different, despite continued problems things look far more hopeful and bright especially when compared to previous centuries .

Anyone in the world of cultivation who has an idea that a crunch time is on the horizon - in whatever form it may manifest - advises the ingestion of more light, the refinement of being, truth of heart and holding love as the highest value.

Anyone in the world of cultivation who doesnt have a sense of crunch time imminent advises the same thing.

The phrase 'falun da fa is good' for falun da fa practitioners is essentially a prayer or a mantra : a reminder of their higher self and humanity's highest good, within their own frame of reference.

It is quite sensible to use an aide memoir, under stress, or to focus the mind. Lots of spiritual practitioners do it in one form or another.

The graphic depictions of horrible deaths is all a bit Old Testament for modern people, and employs techniques for spiritual motivation similar to old school Catholicism, for example, which instilled a horror of the hell realms, as a motivator to working on self examination and self purity.

It is all familiar enough stuff.

I hope that the level of fear activated by the prophecies isnt harmful to anyone, I hope the practices counteract the fear sufficiently to keep falun practictioners on an even keel.

As I understand it there are two dangers these days, one is to be a bad person, the second is to hold negative thoughts about Dafa. Please avoid both of them and you will do fine.

More fundamentalist fear-mongering preaching.

What about the dangers of walking in front of a bus or of living in an area where radiation levels are rocketing ?

These are real dangers.

The end of the world is nigh !. :lol:

Edited by adept
  • Like 1

It would appear that the issues of the coming changes to Mankind, the Earth, Human society, as well as prophecy, the future etc. are very misunderstood.

In the future I think I will be discussing my own views on these subjects.

As I understand it there are two dangers these days, one is to be a bad person, the second is to hold negative thoughts about Dafa. Please avoid both of them and you will do fine.

Being a bad person is just stupid, but hey, everyone is a work in progress. I was a rotten bastard as a teen so who am I to talk?

But Having your head screwed on, and not just swallowing all Li'Hongzhis evil lies and cultish manipulation strategies, just because he 'said so' will land you in the shit? Really?

So what you are really telling us is we are not allowed to question Authority?

Or maybe that we are allowed to question but If we find anything Dodgy, [like nearly every deluded assertion li makes] we are not allowed to think about it or, and should really just overlook Falun's obvious failings?

So you really just want to recruit vegetables? :lol:

• Like 2

Hmm homophobia, denigration of cross bred children [mud bloods lol] and general culty fanatisism.

Its hilarious Gauss that you are so brain washed that you cant accept that this group displays all the Culty hallmarks that warrant Falun being denounced a a sick mind corrupting Cult.

Awesome article: http://www.rickross.com/reference/fa_lun_gong/falun344.html

• Like 1

It would appear that the issues of the coming changes to Mankind, the Earth, Human society, as well as prophecy, the future etc. are very misunderstood.

In the future I think I will be discussing my own views on these subjects.

OK Mr. Falwell, what are your views? :lol:

Edited by ralis

Hmm homophobia, denigration of cross bred children [mud bloods lol] and general culty fanatisism.

Its hilarious Gauss that you are so brain washed that you cant accept that this group displays all the Culty hallmarks that warrant Falun being denounced a a sick mind corrupting Cult.

When I looked into this issue, I found these claims to be inaccurate descriptions of the beliefs of this system.

The fact is, a lot of Chinese people are less progressive, and hold prejudices many peolpe today dislike and see as outdated and wrong. It is not so uncommon to hear about a Chinese family that disowned their son or daughter for marrying a White man or woman.

What I found in Falun Gong, is that it eliminates all of these prejudices. Anyone can practice, and anyone can marry anyone in Falun Gong. With Falun Gong, there are no more excuses for prejudices.

Getting to Know Falun Gong: Marvellous Connection to Chinese Culture for an American Couple

Although the environment changed, her seeking of spiritual relief became stronger. She described that feeling - to seek for that feeling is just like finding a home, the final destination, and the place where one feels very comfortable. She discovered that the majority of priests and ministers did not put their hearts into the teachings of conventional religions.

2006-03-24-yvette-02-2-thumb.jpg

Falun Gong puts an end to Prejudice, in Chinese poeple, and all people....yet you blame it for the problem that it is in fact curing.

When I looked into Rick Ross what I found out is that he is not in the mainstream when it comes to Cult experts, and his views go against what acredited and educated Cult experts say. He is a psuedo-cult expert, who clearly misrepresents some things, and is not unbiased.

Kenneth Roth Dir. of Human Rights Watch agrees with the human rights community, Falun Gong can not be considered a Cult-

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7992170078946426845#

Here is a documentary with Canadian cult experts explaining why Falun Gong is not a Cult-

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4839951926874847556#

This practice of qigong should not be considered a cult.

Legitimate experts and professionals say it is not a cult

http://clearharmony.net/articles/200203/3761.html

Pullitzer Prize Winning Journalist Says Falun Gong is not a Cult nor a Sect

When asked to define Falun Gong on Canadian TV’s Nielsen Report" in 2001, Ian Johnson of the Wall Street Journal, who won a Pullitzer Prize for his reporting on Falun Gong in China, said, "It' hard to define"..." I think a cult implies something that has a doomsday

scenario, mass suicide as its goal / likely outcome. I don’t think Falun Gong is that. I think a sect is usually considered a splinter group of an existing religion. But Falun Gong is not that either."

also

http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2001/6/29/11785.html

The South China Morning Post in Hong Kong reports (June 18) that Swiss journalist Daniel Wermus had interviewed Alain Vivien, who heads France's Inter-Ministerial Mission Against Sects. He was quoted as saying: "In France, this movement has never gone against the law. It is only a free association in conformity with French law. We cannot mistake the word cult, and use it for any religious movement, be it old or recent. "According to French law, it [Falun Gong] does not [deserve to be called a cult]."

and-

http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2000/7/30/7566.html

The Falun Gong practice is free of charge. The teaching of the exercises is done voluntarily. It teaches people to be kind and improves health and fitness. There are no memberships, religious rituals, or office buildings. Everyone is free to come and go as he or she wishes. How can it be called a cult?Everyone would like to see an "evil cult" eradicated. And yet, why has Falun Gong been so well received in over 30 countries around the world? Is it possible that all these people lack the ability to distinguish good from evil?

Among the great numbers of Falun Gong practitioners, you will not find corrupt people who accept bribes and you will not find pleasure-seekers who gamble or go to prostitutes. You will not even find people doing unhealthy things like smoking. If this is what’s "evil," then what is "righteous?"

more-

http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2004/12/3/55206.html

What is Falun Dafa?

Falun Dafa or Falun Gong is not a cult or a religion, but a cultivation practice. As a practice, it develops the body through five exercises. The cultivation aspect, is the improvement of mind and spirit through the study of three universal principles: truth, compassion, tolerance.

As with Chinese medicine, Falun Dafa is ancient: the practice states that for centuries it was passed down from teacher to disciple in the mountains and in remote placed in China. But it was in 1992 when its founder, Master Li Hongzhi, taught it as part of a series of seminars organized by the Chinese government itself, and from that year until 1999 its practitioners grew in an exponential fashion: they number between 70 and 100 million in sixty countries, according to the organization.

The movement has no political goals or interest. Participation is free and is taught voluntarily and free of charge. In Chile it is not well known, and it tends to blend in with yoga or tai-chi

Here is some info so you can understand the subject-

http://en.epochtimes.com/news/5-6-18/29565.html

Practitioners of Falun Gong categorize it using the Chinese term "xiulian", or “cultivation practice”- the traditional Chinese method of refining the body and mind through slow-moving exercises and adherence to a particular moral code.

In 1949, when the CCP took control of China, it violently enforced its atheist ideology and sought to bring an abrupt end to ancient traditions, including the various forms of "xiulian". Slapped with the label of “superstition”, the suppression of these ancient practices was brutal, and they eventually disappeared.

However, the 1970s saw a re-emergence of such practices under the banner of “qigong”, which can be seen in many varied forms in Chinese parks in the early morning. Due to its health benefits, qigong quickly became popular, while at the same time being accepted or even practiced by communist officials.

It was in this environment that the founder of Falun Gong, Mr. Li Hongzhi, introduced the practice of Falun Gong to the Chinese public in 1992. Mr. Li explains in his lectures that the term “qigong” merely covers the physical aspect of "xiulian", and that the real benefits come only when an individual pays attention to improving his or her character and becoming a less selfish person. This is achieved by adherence to the principles of Truth, Compassion and Forbearance, the central tenets of Falun Gong. It is the moral teachings of Falun Gong that practitioners claim set it apart from other qigong practices.

So when it comes to this particular system of Chi Gong, Falun Gong, the obvious thing to do if you are interested, is to go to the source and find out for yourself. See what it says for yourself and see if it really is in alignment with the rumors, second hand claims, chinese propaganda, and words of illegitimate pseudo-cult experts. I found that it is not.

Disclaimer, the preceding post is only my understanding interpreted through my human mind, it is not intended to be taken as an absolute truth in any manner whatsoever. B)

Edited by Immortal4life

When I looked into this issue, I found these claims to be inaccurate descriptions of the beliefs of this system.

The fact is, a lot of Chinese people are less progressive, and hold prejudices many peolpe today dislike and see as outdated and wrong. It is not so uncommon to hear about a Chinese family that disowned their son or daughter for marrying a White man or woman.

What I found in Falun Gong, is that it eliminates all of these prejudices. Anyone can practice, and anyone can marry anyone in Falun Gong. With Falun Gong, there are no more excuses for prejudices.

Getting to Know Falun Gong: Marvellous Connection to Chinese Culture for an American Couple

Although the environment changed, her seeking of spiritual relief became stronger. She described that feeling - to seek for that feeling is just like finding a home, the final destination, and the place where one feels very comfortable. She discovered that the majority of priests and ministers did not put their hearts into the teachings of conventional religions.

2006-03-24-yvette-02-2-thumb.jpg

Falun Gong puts an end to Prejudice, in Chinese poeple, and all people....yet you blame it for the problem that it is in fact curing.

When I looked into Rick Ross what I found out is that he is not in the mainstream when it comes to Cult experts, and his views go against what acredited and educated Cult experts say. He is a psuedo-cult expert, who clearly misrepresents some things, and is not unbiased.

Kenneth Roth Dir. of Human Rights Watch agrees with the human rights community, Falun Gong can not be considered a Cult-

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7992170078946426845#

Here is a documentary with Canadian cult experts explaining why Falun Gong is not a Cult-

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4839951926874847556#

This practice of qigong should not be considered a cult.

Legitimate experts and professionals say it is not a cult

http://clearharmony.net/articles/200203/3761.html

also

http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2001/6/29/11785.html

and-

http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2000/7/30/7566.html

more-

http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2004/12/3/55206.html

Here is some info so you can understand the subject-

http://en.epochtimes.com/news/5-6-18/29565.html

So when it comes to this particular system of Chi Gong, Falun Gong, the obvious thing to do if you are interested, is to go to the source and find out for yourself. See what it says for yourself and see if it really is in alignment with the rumors, second hand claims, chinese propaganda, and words of illegitimate pseudo-cult experts. I found that it does not.

Well I have to say that is a typical long winded straight up ignorant post.

It's like talking to Gauss any other Falun head.

You straight up ignore all the good points, and Give a long long reply.

And what a two faced in-genuine reply. You try to discredit Rick ross, by saying he is not in the mainstream of cult experts, and then Ignore all the good points he makes? Stupid.

In fact most of his points, are based on Highly accepted Mainstream definitions of Cultism.

All something really needs to be considered a Cult, Is an Infallible Leader who can not be wrong or questioned. LI Hongzhi! Cult Leader!

May I ask, are you a Falun Practitioner? And did Gauss ask you to come here to help win souls for the great Fa?

I myself have experienced the negativity and bug eyed fanaticism within the organisation.

I went there to learn a chigong form and was really impressed with what I learned, and so I went for round a year. After that I just practised myself. They were constantly telling people to go to china and get arrested for media and that that would somehow Improve our evolution, they said my friend who had been coming and then stopped was now an 'Evil practitioner' and that I should stop associating with him as he would blacken my milk white body or something like that...

Then there was the no questioning thing. I am Aware and energetically sensitive and deeply Intuitive, and I like careful discerning analysis and insight - the higher rational Soul function - which every ancient and True school develops.

Falun actively discourages free thinking and discernment. What Li says you have to just believe.

I personally despise Be[lie]vers in any branch who do not test to 'Know' for them selves.

Believing without Investigation is one of the lowliest, most disgusting and debased traits the Human mind is capable of. It is responsible for every religious war, and so much pain to our species.

Something the Falun organisation actively encourages. Despicable.

The true global enlightenment will be when Humans are finally able to see through all the hideous manipulation machines like Falun and other cults, and finally awake.

• Like 1

@seth ananda: so do you recommend the 5 basic exercices from your own experience? or would you advise that one's psychic energy might be sucked in a detrimental group psyche by doing the visualisation part of them?

If I was a coldhearted strategist in the communist party, maybe I would pay some people money to behave fanatically about the movement I want to damage, so that it will be discredited in most people's eyes.

Edited by d'avid

Well I have to say that is a typical long winded straight up ignorant post.

It's like talking to Gauss any other Falun head.

You straight up ignore all the good points, and Give a long long reply.

I addressed what I thought were 2 major points you did bring up, that people may find relevant. Namely, the claims this system of Qigong is racist, and allegations that it is a cult. From what I see, these claims aren't true.

And what a two faced in-genuine reply. You try to discredit Rick ross, by saying he is not in the mainstream of cult experts, and then Ignore all the good points he makes? Stupid.

I didn't think they were good, I found them mostly to be sort of twisting things around.

In fact most of his points, are based on Highly accepted Mainstream definitions of Cultism.

All something really needs to be considered a Cult, Is an Infallible Leader who can not be wrong or questioned. LI Hongzhi! Cult Leader!

I would dispute that the teacher of this system is "Infallible" or can not be questioned. Any leader has to have consistency. If for example a teacher taught a certain set of principles, they can not all of a sudden change and go against everything they have taught. The students of any system would question in that situation!

However, just having a leader is far from enough criteria to deem something a cult. That is the most broad use of the word cult possible. If we use that criteria so many of the world's religous sect's could be cults. Is the teacher of Falun Gong way more infallible than say....the Pope is to his followers? Probably not. We can't just throw a term like this around like it's not a big deal, and call anything we don't like a cult.

Leader's are necessary in this world, and at the end of the day, not just in spiritual movements or religions, but in many institutions like businesses and schools, someone has to be the boss and have final say. This is not sufficient to make something a cult.

What about the other citeria for cults? Seperating people from their normal lives, or friends, or family? Believing in a Doomsday scenario? Believing all other ways are evil schools?

May I ask, are you a Falun Practitioner? And did Gauss ask you to come here to help win souls for the great Fa?

That is overly paranoid. Actually, if you didn't know already, I'm a member of Jerry Falwell's ministy of fundamentalist creationism.

Lol, but really I'm just a poster on the internet who saw this topic and decided to look into it. No I do not practice this system.

I myself have experienced the negativity and bug eyed fanaticism within the organisation.

I went there to learn a chigong form and was really impressed with what I learned, and so I went for round a year. After that I just practised myself. They were constantly telling people to go to china and get arrested for media and that that would somehow Improve our evolution, they said my friend who had been coming and then stopped was now an 'Evil practitioner' and that I should stop associating with him as he would blacken my milk white body or something like that...

Then there was the no questioning thing. I am Aware and energetically sensitive and deeply Intuitive, and I like careful discerning analysis and insight - the higher rational Soul function - which every ancient and True school develops.

Falun actively discourages free thinking and discernment. What Li says you have to just believe.

I personally despise Be[lie]vers in any branch who do not test to 'Know' for them selves.

You have to make your own decisions, I can't tell you what to do. You have freewill and have every right to practice or not practice whatever you want.

It sounds however, that you may be blaming the system for qualities you disliked in other, imperfect, humans, who also practice this system.

It also sounds that emotions can come up, and get pretty intense. People die to practice this system in China so it is not hard to understand that some people could become emotional and over zealous about wanting the world to help and make changes.

Many religions might consider someone who didn't behave well, according to whatever tenets that religion has, as "evil". Let's not get too out of context and blow something out of proportion. Just cuz you're "evil", doesn't make you the devil.

You have to decide for yourself though whether my analysis of your story is correct or not, whether it is the people in the system, or the system it self.......or perhaps your own preferences, prejudices, ego, hang ups, etc,...that is the cause of why you feel negatively about your experience with it.

Believing without Investigation is one of the lowliest, most disgusting and debased traits the Human mind is capable of. It is responsible for every religious war, and so much pain to our species.

Something the Falun organisation actively encourages. Despicable.

The true global enlightenment will be when Humans are finally able to see through all the hideous manipulation machines like Falun and other cults, and finally awake.

Who is the Falun Organization? Admittedly I've never had anything to do with a Falun Gong organization or anything like that. Don't you make your own decisions about things though? Why do you really care what anyone says about you? I've never seen such a thing myself. All I ever saw was people practicing in parks, and meditating for hours outside embassies.

Edited by Immortal4life

If I was a coldhearted strategist in the communist party, maybe I would pay some people money to behave fanatically about the movement I want to damage, so that it will be discredited in most people's eyes.

That actually doesn't sound too conspiracy theory-ish.

• Like 1

Being a bad person is just stupid, but hey, everyone is a work in progress. I was a rotten bastard as a teen so who am I to talk?

But Having your head screwed on, and not just swallowing all Li'Hongzhis evil lies and cultish manipulation strategies, just because he 'said so' will land you in the shit? Really?

So what you are really telling us is we are not allowed to question Authority?

Or maybe that we are allowed to question but If we find anything Dodgy, [like nearly every deluded assertion li makes] we are not allowed to think about it or, and should really just overlook Falun's obvious failings?

So you really just want to recruit vegetables? :lol:

Cultivation is about improving oneself, it does not matter which level you start from, it is always about improvement and different people reach different levels. We can agree on that point.

About Li Hongzhi, can he do cultivation for you? No he can not and he says everyone must do it on their own. What has he actually done?

He has given mankind the most comprehensive cultivation tools in history, a complete system of high-level mind and body cultivation that can lead you to consummation.

Why do you question Master Li´s words?

I find it a human way of thinking and I see an attachment to suspicion and/or jealousy.

As soon as you reach a certain cultivation level you will see it all in other dimensions, it is not like he hides anything from you in those dimensions. So will you not find truth if you cultivate up?

You will see it all and he will help you in ways you can not imagine.

I find it naive to believe that 100 million practitioners did not see who Master Li is in other dimensions after all these years of hard Dafa cultivation at high levels.

Why do you think all these millions of people put in all those practice hours, save people, run Shen Yun, NDTV etc etc?

If Falun Dafa was what you try to present it as here, it never would have had the global impact it really has had.

In fact, since all these millions of practitioners have seen truth in other dimensions and reached such a high realm, are they not wise people?

Why are there Dafa clubs at Berkeley, Stanford, MIT etc etc? Are all these people stupid too? Their IQ is very high.

Are you the exception that confirms the rule of Dafa being a great spiritual practice at high levels?

Is it not said in all cultivation schools that you need to sever your emotions and desires to reach a high level? So which school do you follow? Please inform us.

Everyone may judge Falun Dafa on his own, with the scriptures and exercises in front of himself, see the quality of its teachings, open third eye and see truth.

It seems like you are very upset with Falun Dafa and Li Hongzhi, what is there actually that you are so upset about, to the point that you can not stop yourself from insulting the Master and the practitioners of this great practice?

As I see it, looking inwards is the key issue in all forms of genuine cultivation.

If I get upset about something I know I need to eliminate an attachment, a bad substance in another dimension that causes me to behave unbalanced in this dimension.

I respect all people but I can see that you write unbalanced words about Dafa, Li Hongzhi and all Dafa practitioners.

Tolerance is very important to me and all other Dafa practitioners, I hope you can agree on that principle too.

I wish you can learn to respect Li Hongzhi and Falun Dafa practitioners.

Edited by Gauss

When someone talks a lot of smack about others, it tells you more about the person talking than the people they are talking about.

A lot of people get jealous when they see others who are shining and are popular.

When someone hates on something, it's because they already have that hate inside themselves.

• Like 1