Gauss

Falun Dafa thread - open discussion...

You seem like a smart man.. really hope that one day you will wake up and walk out of this fog.

Thanks for your time and patience.

You are welcome!

Whichever "fog" you see me in, I promise you that "fog" is going to disappear from your eyes in a few years time.

Remember being "smart" is considerred a negative trait in FD. Being "smart" or "sly" in modern society will make you do things that generate karma since you will get what belongs to others by being that way. Go with the flow of nature and all you should have will be yours and nothing else.

About having an "agenda", again that belongs to being "smart" or in pursuit of something. Is it not a good thing to try and apply the ancient prophecies to the current world situation?

Am I not merely repeating prophecies here and in some cases making some extremely simple conclusions from them? If they all point to Falun Dafa and Li Hongzhi, that is something that can not be coincidental and not my imagination, or is it?

If someone finds this interesting and want to investigate further on their own I am more than happy.

/Truth-Compassion-Forbearance is good!

Edited by Gauss

Gauss, you are so wrong about everything it is just plain tiring.

Intelligent people have tried to debate you over and over again by pointing out really obvious flaws in your arguments, but the brain washed fog you live in is so thick I do not think any ones words even reach your ears.

All you do is sit around all day stretching parts of ancient and unrelated prophecy's to fit your theory that Li is the new God man.

You are basicly blindly twisting information to suit your self which is pretty much just lying to everyone you speak to.

Li is not a god man or a messiah. This is obvious to anyone with some spiritual vision.

He is an exceedingly clever manipulator on the other hand which is also obvious by looking at how he has set out his organisation.

One day all this stupidity will come to an end.

We will either see Li getting more and more paranoid and Isolationist, which his followers will continue justify,

Or as It becomes more Obvious that he Isn't really anything special at all, that the world is continuing on with out him saving it, nor really even noticing him at all, He will start giving much heavier teachings, judging even the normal people as being Evil, and unredeemable.

He will have to do this to save face, as there is no way such an arrogant man can admit his own faults, so the fault will have to be the world that does not notice him...

Things will probably go Heavens Gate/Jones town around then.

This is just history repeating Itself.

Some mentally unbalanced want to be Messiah, starts out nice, gets some followers, makes some prophesy, but as It starts to become evident that he will not be saving the world after all...

...well, things start to get nasty...

...pass the cool aid please...

...no you go first, dont be scared, I promise you that the great Gong is waiting for you in the sky! Drink up... :huh:

1. Li did not Foresee the CCG reaction to his political stunt.

2. Li is Absolute Authority, if you do not agree that is just your Karma.

3. Li says Homosexuality pollutes your energy system with black substance.

4. Li really wants to be seen as the messiah or world reedemer or God man.

5. Li in Biblical prophesy would have to be the Anti Christ, as the person claiming to be the messiah that first pops up is the Anti Christ, not Christ.

6. Li claims to be part Buddhist yet his Ideas of what that means, or of what Buddhism is actually about, is so appallingly inaccurate I can only think he just made it up that he learned from a Buddhist.

He does not even have the simplest understanding of what Buddhism [every school] tries to acheive, yet has the Gaul to say that his stuff transcends Buddhism.

In short I think Falun is an Inferior method, with no [zero] potential to help liberate sentient beings, but does have some strong elements of energy cultivation within the practice.

I pray that the Deluded souls that get lost within Li's deceitful web will start to wake up to the Inherent corruption within the system, and while keeping the good they cultivated, may they move on to a true path!

Big Love.

Seth.

Gauss, you are so wrong about everything it is just plain tiring.

Intelligent people have tried to debate you over and over again by pointing out really obvious flaws in your arguments, but the brain washed fog you live in is so thick I do not think any ones words even reach your ears.

All you do is sit around all day stretching parts of ancient and unrelated prophecy's to fit your theory that Li is the new God man.

You are basicly blindly twisting information to suit your self which is pretty much just lying to everyone you speak to.

Li is not a god man or a messiah. This is obvious to anyone with some spiritual vision.

He is an exceedingly clever manipulator on the other hand which is also obvious by looking at how he has set out his organisation.

One day all this stupidity will come to an end.

We will either see Li getting more and more paranoid and Isolationist, which his followers will continue justify,

Or as It becomes more Obvious that he Isn't really anything special at all, that the world is continuing on with out him saving it, nor really even noticing him at all, He will start giving much heavier teachings, judging even the normal people as being Evil, and unredeemable.

He will have to do this to save face, as there is no way such an arrogant man can admit his own faults, so the fault will have to be the world that does not notice him...

Things will probably go Heavens Gate/Jones town around then.

This is just history repeating Itself.

Some mentally unbalanced want to be Messiah, starts out nice, gets some followers, makes some prophesy, but as It starts to become evident that he will not be saving the world after all...

...well, things start to get nasty...

...pass the cool aid please...

...no you go first, dont be scared, I promise you that the great Gong is waiting for you in the sky! Drink up... :huh:

1. Li did not Foresee the CCG reaction to his political stunt.

2. Li is Absolute Authority, if you do not agree that is just your Karma.

3. Li says Homosexuality pollutes your energy system with black substance.

4. Li really wants to be seen as the messiah or world reedemer or God man.

5. Li in Biblical prophesy would have to be the Anti Christ, as the person claiming to be the messiah that first pops up is the Anti Christ, not Christ.

6. Li claims to be part Buddhist yet his Ideas of what that means, or of what Buddhism is actually about, is so appallingly inaccurate I can only think he just made it up that he learned from a Buddhist.

He does not even have the simplest understanding of what Buddhism [every school] tries to acheive, yet has the Gaul to say that his stuff transcends Buddhism.

In short I think Falun is an Inferior method, with no [zero] potential to help liberate sentient beings, but does have some strong elements of energy cultivation within the practice.

I pray that the Deluded souls that get lost within Li's deceitful web will start to wake up to the Inherent corruption within the system, and while keeping the good they cultivated, may they move on to a true path!

Big Love.

Seth.

What is a true path? What is 'your' true path?

What is a true path? What is 'your' true path?

"True path"?

The Path of Truth

And no, it ain't Buddhism.

Found this one, it seems appropriate here :) :

ABOUT THE TIME OF THE END, A BODY OF MEN WILL BE RAISED

UP WHO WILL TURN THEIR ATTENTION TO THE PROPHECIES,

AND INSIST UPON THEIR LITERAL INTERPRETATION.

AMONGST MUCH CLAMOR AND OPPOSITION.

SIR ISAAC NEWTON 1642-1727

I guess most people know about Newton, otherwise here is a summary of his profile:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Newton

"True path"?

The Path of Truth

Why do you say that about Buddhism?

If a path limits your compassion I think it can only bring you so far towards the truth. Falun Dafa is clearly limited in it's compassion as it has no compassion for homosexuals or "evil" people, it categorises people into deserving and non deserving therefore it doesn't have any knowledge of detached non discriminative love. So once your heart opens up beyond the limit FD puts on it you cant help but see it doesn't represent the whole truth.

If a path limits your compassion I think it can only bring you so far towards the truth. Falun Dafa is clearly limited in it's compassion as it has no compassion for homosexuals or "evil" people, it categorises people into deserving and non deserving therefore it doesn't have any knowledge of detached non discriminative love. So once your heart opens up beyond the limit FD puts on it you cant help but see it doesn't represent the whole truth.

Li is hostile to Earth. I don't play that. Earth is where virtue,

pragmatic behaviors, tribal behaviors, and where the heart lives

and resides.

I don't play that "compassion" shit either. I'm not going to have people

tell me to act one way and they act another, fuck that shit. Discernment or

the so-called "gift of fire" is where it's at. The sympathy is there but

I'm avoiding the train wreck until I fully have the means to be able to

show a sense of urgency.

One thing about homosexuality, it might be a fucked up

truthmaking/wish/curse/hex by a really fucked up individual.

TTYL

Edited by lino

Found this one, it seems appropriate here :) :

ABOUT THE TIME OF THE END, A BODY OF MEN WILL BE RAISED

UP WHO WILL TURN THEIR ATTENTION TO THE PROPHECIES,

AND INSIST UPON THEIR LITERAL INTERPRETATION.

AMONGST MUCH CLAMOR AND OPPOSITION.

SIR ISAAC NEWTON 1642-1727

I guess most people know about Newton, otherwise here is a summary of his profile:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Newton

The day when Gauss becomes even slightly capable of insisting on the literal interpretation of one of theses prophesy's, instead of just cutting and pasting the bits that could be relevant, we will all applaud Him.

Funnily enough that will also be the day he realises that none of them are about Li.

Just an example of some of the plain old stupidity that is being thrown around here:

Gauss trying to imply that Li is the Kalki avatar through saying that he was born in Shambala.

Shambala is either spiritual allegory, or sometimes considered an extra dimensional space.

Either way It is described as city/place filled with enlightened beings and Masters, some from this dimension, many from else where. The highest Teachings are given everyday, and bliss radiates through every part of Shambala.

It is emphaticly not some province in northern China, or quite simply everyone would know about it. Li was not born in Shambala.

Gauss wants Li to be the messiah so badly that he will stretch anything to make it so.

Fortunatly stretching the truth will not make Li the Messiah.{ever} :lol::lol:

"True path"?

The Path of Truth

Many great Buddhist Masters are falling over laughing right now. It is a tried and true path that brings the results that Falun lacks.

So are many Other paths.

The litmus test is has the path produced great masters? Buddhism has produced scores of them and still does...

Metta!

Seth.

Many great Buddhist Masters are falling over laughing right now. It is a tried and true path that brings the results that Falun lacks.

So are many Other paths.

The litmus test is has the path produced great masters? Buddhism has produced scores of them and still does...

Metta!

Seth.

I made mine and I gives less than a shit what they think.

See the words "Awakened by Condition". I don't play the

"Enlightened by Condition" shit.

I owe Earth. See ya.

PS...you better ask Siddartha Gautama or Maitreya to see if

Theravada has an authorization from the Order of Sariputra.

Edited by lino

Jetsun, regarding homosexuals and Falun Dafa we have been through that question numerous times here, no need for meaningless repetition(I repeat from our earlier discussion in this thread):

I have said it before, a genuine Dafa cultivator always adheres to Zhen-Shan-Ren in everyday society. Ren includes tolerance towards all people. Shan means compassion to all people.

Hence Falun Dafa cultivators respect ALL PEOPLE, no matter who they are or what they do in life, including homosexuals.

That being said, in another dimension high-level cultivators can see that homosexual acts makes you accumulate karma. That action opposes the Yin-Yang characteristics of nature and hence a genuine cultivator avoids this act as he does not want to accumulate karma. Karma lowers your cultivation(and Ding) level.

This is all very simple and common sense, follow the inherent characteristics of nature in cultivation and you will raise your level.

I believe we can agree on one thing here, repeating things over and over again will serve no purpose at all for those of us doing it.

Edited by Gauss

Jetsun, regarding homosexuals and Falun Dafa we have been through that question numerous times here, no need for meaningless repetition(I repeat from our earlier discussion in this thread):

I have said it before, a genuine Dafa cultivator always adheres to Zhen-Shan-Ren in everyday society. Ren includes tolerance towards all people. Shan means compassion to all people.

Hence Falun Dafa cultivators respect ALL PEOPLE, no matter who they are or what they do in life, including homosexuals.

That being said, in another dimension high-level cultivators can see that homosexual acts makes you accumulate karma. That action opposes the Yin-Yang characteristics of nature and hence a genuine cultivator avoids this act as he does not want to accumulate karma. Karma lowers your cultivation(and Ding) level.

This is all very simple and common sense, follow the inherent characteristics of nature in cultivation and you will raise your level.

I believe we can agree on one thing here, repeating things over and over again will serve no purpose at all for those of us doing it.

Do you not see the contraction in your own words? when I first read Falun Dafa I though it was great preaching compassion to all people, but then the philosophy underneath contradicts that by telling some people they are evil and will be wiped out, so intact FD is contradictory and doesn't practise compassion to all people.

Do you not see the contraction in your own words? when I first read Falun Dafa I though it was great preaching compassion to all people, but then the philosophy underneath contradicts that by telling some people they are evil and will be wiped out, so intact FD is contradictory and doesn't practise compassion to all people.

Jetsun :) ... its quite obvious you are bouncing your patience off the wall here. There is no yielding - none that can be seen right now anyway. But who knows... might be a good idea to keep chipping away too, its much like planting the right seeds which will sprout in their own time, i guess.

As this dimension becomes more complex, it appears that people are losing their battle to find explanations fast enough to cope with the ever-increasing speed of the build-up of mental toxicity (in the form of people absorbing too much information, evident in some of the offerings here made by the OP) hence they begin to speak of judgements that supposedly take place in a different dimension that is meant to keep beings in this dimension on the straight and narrow, and also meant to confuse the heck out of the vulnerables too. Does this makes any sense to you? What compassion?

Jetsun :) ... its quite obvious you are bouncing your patience off the wall here. There is no yielding - none that can be seen right now anyway. But who knows... might be a good idea to keep chipping away too, its much like planting the right seeds which will sprout in their own time, i guess.

As this dimension becomes more complex, it appears that people are losing their battle to find explanations fast enough to cope with the ever-increasing speed of the build-up of mental toxicity (in the form of people absorbing too much information, evident in some of the offerings here made by the OP) hence they begin to speak of judgements that supposedly take place in a different dimension that is meant to keep beings in this dimension on the straight and narrow, and also meant to confuse the heck out of the vulnerables too. Does this makes any sense to you? What compassion?

Yeah I don't really expect to change anyones mind I just hope humanity can eventually move out of the outdated religious methods of thinking which separates people in to good and bad, deserving and underserving. You can see why Falun Dafa has done so well, you have to give Li credit for his cunning by presenting FD as eastern on the surface which sucks people in and makes them think it's a noble path, but underneath it is almost old testament style in it's philosophy which hooks people in with the weapons of guilt and fear and also convinces people they are involved with something much bigger than themselves in biblical prophetic proportions. I would love to feel that I was was involved in a movement of biblical importance and I was special, just like the Islamic Jihadi's and their holy war, it would make life so clear and simple, but I realise that it is just imagination and distracts you from the real painful hard work of self development, which breaks down barriers rather than erects them. I can see why this flourished in the spiritual vacuum that is China though, but I really hope it doesn't gain too much power as it is regressive

Of course FD preaches compassion to all people.

Saying some people in this world are evil(mankind is sinful as Jesus called it) is not sensational news is it?... That is just a fact.

That fact does not mean FD cultivators do not have compassion for these evil people.

In FD it is extremely important not to hate anyone, instead "loving your enemy"(as Jesus put it) is what is demanded from all cultivators in FD.

About being "wiped out", is it not said in religion that every evil person has to pay for his karma(sins) either in this life or after death(ie going to hell for karma elimination)? If a person has massive karma and no virtue he has nothing inside him which is in line with the universe and he is slated for disintegration after death.

That is what is said in all orthodox religions and we do not oppose their views as far as I understand it. If Judgment arrives here one day as all religions prophesice, is it not so that every person will have their personal Judgment at that moment? If one is too bad one will be wiped out at that moment and it is just a consequence of the laws of the universe. A good person will make it without any problem.

In fact, concerning these matters we do not oppose the endtime prophecies of orthodox religions.

Are we not trying to warn people and try to make them pay attention to Zhen-Shan-Ren is good? Is it not compassionate? Evil people all have the chance to better themselves, it is up to them.

What you say is that all religions are evil because they believe evil people will face retribution in this life or after death. As I see it retribution is a natural consequence of your wrongdoing. If someone gets dirty he needs to wash himself clean. You could say hell is a place where one is being washed clean. Then he gets another chance as a human being and the reincarnation loop is continued until he gets too bad or decides to cultivate up to at least Arhat level.

As mentioned before, these are just my personal understandings at my current wisdom level. They have nothing to do with Falun Dafa.

FD is a path similar to the style of the old Abrahamic religions, it is lacking the wisdom of Buddhism and Taoism especially on the teachings of compassion, for example Buddhism doesn't categorise people into evil and good, instead there is ignorance and delusion, one of the main reasons for this is that they realise that threats and fear based methods like threats of hell and annihilation don't actually help people develop, those sorts of threats create guilt, fear and neurosis in people which retards their growth, so it is not compassionate to use those sorts of terms or fear based philosophy. People are called ignorant instead of evil because Buddhists have to foresight to see that someones harmful actions hurt themselves as much as anyone else and as all people want to be happy it is just ignorance rather than evil which causes it, there is no judgement involved.

FD is a path similar to the style of the old Abrahamic religions, it is lacking the wisdom of Buddhism and Taoism especially on the teachings of compassion, for example Buddhism doesn't categorise people into evil and good, instead there is ignorance and delusion, one of the main reasons for this is that they realise that threats and fear based methods like threats of hell and annihilation don't actually help people develop, those sorts of threats create guilt, fear and neurosis in people which retards their growth, so it is not compassionate to use those sorts of terms or fear based philosophy. People are called ignorant instead of evil because Buddhists have to foresight to see that someones harmful actions hurt themselves as much as anyone else and as all people want to be happy it is just ignorance rather than evil which causes it, there is no judgement involved.

My friend, you draw conclusions about religions and Falun Dafa based on using different words for similar things. Let us go through the facts and see what we find.

Nobody wants to "scare" people but in Buddhism we have 18 levels of hell while in Christianity just one level of hell is mentioned. Which religion is more exact and scary?

The choice to "scare" people is depending on the clergy of the religion. Buddhism has the most well defined concept of hells as I see it.

All religions have hell very well defined as a form of retribution after death for generating lots of karma as a human being.

"Shan" means the same thing whether it is Taoism, Buddhism or Falun Dafa. You love all people no matter how bad they are and you are always helpful to others, you must be a kind person. If you choose to call people with lots of karma "ignorant" or "evil" or "bad" is just a choice of words and does not matter.

We live in a maze and hence ignorance is of course the root of all karma generating evil acts. There is no disagreement about that.

If all people could see karma fly onto their bodies every time they did something bad nobody would do bad stuff anymore.. Being down here is very hard indeed.

In all religions people face retribution if they have lots of karma and little virtue.

An "evil" or "ignorant" or "bad" person in the universe is defined as someone with lots of karma and little virtue. Whoever has more karma has more debts and that person is considerred worse off by higher beings. Of course cultivators in FD feel sad when they see such a person being out of control.

Being "wiped out" as you put it is something happening if one has lost all their virtue and is made up of just karma. Ie people who always do bad deeds, say bad words, harass people, slander Gods etc.

No judgment(destruction as Buddhists call it) in Buddhism?

I quote from Wikipedia:

"The decline of Buddhism in the world, and its eventual re-establishment by Maitreya, are in keeping with the general shape of Buddhist cosmology. Like Hindus, Buddhists generally believe in a cycle of creation and destruction, of which the current epoch represents only the latest step. The historical Buddha Shakyamuni is only the latest in a series of Buddhas that stretches back into the past."

Who is "Maitreya" or "The holy King of the Wheel" in Buddhism?

Let us look at the Udumbara flower prophecy.

Edited by Gauss

Gauss,

I don't know if you have realized this already or not, but your advertisement and representation of Falun Dafa on this forum has turned a lot of people off from it, angered others and generally produced a negative image of your teacher and practice. You should create a poll thread to see who has engendered a more positive view on Falun Dafa after reading your posts, and I wouldn't be surprised to find...no one...

So if what I say is true, then you're doing disservice to both your organization and practice with irrelevant prophecy posts, not doing much for people here either... :rolleyes: probably massaging your own ego...

Who is "Maitreya" or "The holy King of the Wheel" in Buddhism?

Certainly not Li. :rolleyes:

Gauss,

I don't know if you have realized this already or not, but your advertisement and representation of Falun Dafa on this forum has turned a lot of people off from it, angered others and generally produced a negative image of your teacher and practice. You should create a poll thread to see who has engendered a more positive view on Falun Dafa after reading your posts, and I wouldn't be surprised to find...no one...

So if what I say is true, then you're doing disservice to both your organization and practice with irrelevant prophecy posts, not doing much for people here either... :rolleyes: probably massaging your own ego...

If you are right about me doing badwill for Dafa etc with the prophecies etc I am very saddened by that. Maybe the silent people think differently? It is not always the loudest speakers who are the best people I find.

I find prophecies very exciting and relevant to our current world in relationship to Dafa. If you don´t I am sorry. If someone never believed in prophecies or Gods before this thread started, maybe he will stay negative no matter what I say?

In fact, there is a multidimensional cosmos proven by science, and prophets enterother dimensions to look into our dimension from that space-time. I accept it can be very hard to understand for someone not familiar with or interested in modern science at all.

When you explain why Falun Dafa is bad with some objective reasoning I will be very glad to discuss the matter with you. We have had many users here repeating the same negative things over and over again about Dafa, Li Hongzhi etc.

Saying someone is bad, stupid, obsessed etc is very easy.

To argue well for that opinion is something very different and much harder.

Those people who get "angry" and negative for no logical reasons, why are they so emotional about FD? Did they ever consider the true reason for those high emotions of theirs? Why can they not argue in a civilized manner?

Why can the "angry" people not show the strengths of their own cultivation school instead of slanderring other schools? I do not want to do harm(produce karma) to anyone and never speak bad words about other schools.

I have said it before, it is impossible to "recruit" people into FD cultivation. If you just perform the exercises and can not understand and act according to the "Fa", still you are no genuine cultivator at all. You can not buy into Dafa either. And there is no membership. You are on your own and consummation is your limit.

Wish you all the best, and I hope you believe in prophecies because that is discussed in here.

Edited by Gauss

My friend, you draw conclusions about religions and Falun Dafa based on using different words for similar things. Let us go through the facts and see what we find.

Nobody wants to "scare" people but in Buddhism we have 18 levels of hell while in Christianity just one level of hell is mentioned. Which religion is more exact and scary?

The choice to "scare" people is depending on the clergy of the religion. Buddhism has the most well defined concept of hells as I see it.

All religions have hell very well defined as a form of retribution after death for generating lots of karma as a human being.

"Shan" means the same thing whether it is Taoism, Buddhism or Falun Dafa. You love all people no matter how bad they are and you are always helpful to others, you must be a kind person. If you choose to call people with lots of karma "ignorant" or "evil" or "bad" is just a choice of words and does not matter.

:)

The difference is that in Buddhism if you end up in a hell realm you can always get out of it, there is always the possibility for redemption and you don't always need Buddhist teachings to do so, even for people like Hitler there is possible redemption. Whereas with Falun Dafa if you show a negative attitude towards the Falun Dafa during the Fa rectification you are done for, you are finshed and condemned for ever, similar to the eternal hell fires of Christianity as Li himself wont help you on judgement day. So Li says be favourable to the him personally and to the Fa or you are finished, ie its fear based emotional blackmail to follow his teachings.

If you are right about me doing badwill for Dafa etc with the prophecies etc I am very saddened by that. Maybe the silent people think differently? It is not always the loudest speakers who are the best people I find.

Ok,

so if ANYONE READING THIS HAS BECOME MORE FOND OF DAFA BECAUSE OF GAUSS'S PROPHECY POSTS, PLEASE REPLY...

Because I really doubt this. And if there is no one who has, don't you think you need to seriously reassess your actions here?

As for the rest of your points they have been argued well against, I think, with no avail, so.... :wub: