Sign in to follow this  
TommyRyukyu

The Secrets of Coral Castle

He believed all matter consisted of individual magnets, and it is the movement of these magnets within materials, and through space, that produce measurable phenomena, magnetism, and electricity.
I believe he was able to "magnetize" the coral and thus move them much more easily against gravity...

Hey there,

That is such a beautiful story... What a labor of love. Who said love can't move mountains? And she wouldn't get married to him because he didn't have enough money wow. Look what he did, amazing...

I like the theory of levitation myself, with a song it said...

That was very cool, thank you I had never heard about that...

Take care Melanie

Hey there,

That is such a beautiful story... What a labor of love. Who said love can't move mountains? And she wouldn't get married to him because he didn't have enough money wow. Look what he did, amazing...

I like the theory of levitation myself, with a song it said...

That was very cool, thank you I had never heard about that...

Take care Melanie

I dont know if its in the story i havent checked yet but still worth mentioning .. years after Ed died the keepers of the coral castle museum invited the woman who Ed was in love with to Coral Castle. They offerd to pay the ticket for her to fly over to the states so she could see wich fantastic monument was build in dedication to her. She said something like: oh that guy ? i didnt want him then and i dont want him now, you can keep your ticket for yourself.

Auch.

About the song .. music or sound has a vibration a frequency, it is rumoured that the tibetan monks have an instrument, a large sort of horn wich takes atleast 40 years to learn how to be played wich has the ability to make heavy rocks light as a feather :)

Edited by minkus

About the song .. music or sound has a vibration a frequency, it is rumoured that the tibetan monks have an instrument, a large sort of horn wich takes atleast 40 years to learn how to be played wich has the ability to make heavy rocks light as a feather :)

Where can I found information about that instrument ?

Where can I found information about that instrument ?

I read this in a book called occult tibet by J.H. Brennan :)

I dont know if its in the story i havent checked yet but still worth mentioning .. years after Ed died the keepers of the coral castle museum invited the woman who Ed was in love with to Coral Castle. They offerd to pay the ticket for her to fly over to the states so she could see wich fantastic monument was build in dedication to her. She said something like: oh that guy ? i didnt want him then and i dont want him now, you can keep your ticket for yourself.

Auch.

Hey there,

That lady was so mean... My goodness... Can you imagine someone build you something like that and say such a thing. I think she deserves a bad word...lol

Yes... I believe in the levitation idea... Mel

Hey there,

That lady was so mean... My goodness... Can you imagine someone build you something like that and say such a thing. I think she deserves a bad word...lol

Yes... I believe in the levitation idea... Mel

Its mean she left him at the altar yep, i assume thats where Ed got himself a trauma and where he found the drive to start building Coral Castle .. but if she really didnt love him there isnt anything to do about it and even with a giant castle that isnt gonna change. Love is strange and people are strange. (like that song from the doors)

In that timespirit, it was the beginning of the 1900's, maybe marriage at a young age wasnt unusual. Still he was 26, she was 16 wich is very very young even illegal nowadays. I can easily understand she wasnt ready for marriage. If she left him because he didnt had any money this can mean she wanted to start a family wich he maybe wouldnt be able to support. All guesses offcourse ..

It stays a tragic story.

Edited by minkus

Hmm, according to this video with actual archival footage, he may have simply used heavy-duty block & tackles...

Like this:

• Like 5

I've always been intrigued by Leedskalnin and Coral Castle...

Reminds me of the story of Dr Jarl, who befriended a Tibetan Monk while attending classes at Oxford in the 1930's.  Years later, Dr Jarl was summoned by his friend to Tibet where he treated the high lama.

While there, he witnessed the Monks using drums, trumpets and their voices, to levitate large stones hundreds of feet up a cliff side, where a shrine was being constructed. 

His account was published in a German article.  This site is a summary of it.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/antigravityworldgrid/ciencia_antigravityworldgrid08.htm

• Like 1

I've always been intrigued by Leedskalnin and Coral Castle...

Reminds me of the story of Dr Jarl, who befriended a Tibetan Monk while attending classes at Oxford in the 1930's.  Years later, Dr Jarl was summoned by his friend to Tibet where he treated the high lama.

While there, he witnessed the Monks using drums, trumpets and their voices, to levitate large stones hundreds of feet up a cliff side, where a shrine was being constructed. 

His account was published in a German article.  This site is a summary of it.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/antigravityworldgrid/ciencia_antigravityworldgrid08.htm

Always fascinated by this. Scientists are doing it in laboratories now, as i'm sure you're aware.

What is also fascinating is a machine that uses sound to heat water and make it boil.

Lastly, 

Edward Leedskalnin wrote a few books also, some of the quotes lead me to believe,however, he wasnt levitating the rocks.

http://www.leedskalnin.com/LeedskalninsWritings.html

• Like 1

What a lame old joke :

"Did a Latvian immigrant rediscover the secrets to the building of the pyramids... of levitation... of anti-gravity? His amazing "castle" may hold clues to long-lost powers. " 

Ummmmm  no . 

Those anti -woo vids above are part of the answer to how he did it and there are many more . it is nothing like the Pyramid complex, its small in size, it was unfinished,  coral is soft and easy to work with,  vids are on line of men moving giant blocks with wood rocks and leverage and so on . 

No other way of doing it has been demonstrated  {aside from 'stories'   that seem fantastic and illogical and undemonstrated } . 

BUT ,   what he did was pretty cool ,  he just wanted people to butt out of his business .  You know what happened to him to make him like that ? 

• Like 1

Leedskalnin wrote a book on different aspects of everyday life. These writings can give insight into his personality.

http://www.leedskalnin.com/Leedskalnins-Writings-A-Book-In-Every-Home.html

a little quote from him:

"Now, a few words about education. You know we receive an education in the schools from books. All those books that people became educated from twenty-five years ago, are wrong now, and those that are good now, will be wrong again twenty-five years from now. So if they are wrong then, they are also wrong now, and the one who is educated from the wrong books is not educated, he is misled. All books that are written are wrong, the one who is not educated cannot write a book and the one who is educated, is not really educated but he is misled and the one who is misled cannot write a book which is correct. 
The misleading began when our far distant ancestors began to teach their descendants. You know they knew nothing but they passed their knowledge of nothing to the coming generations and it went so innocently that nobody noticed it. That is why we are not educated. 
    Now I will tell you what education is according to my reasoning. An educated person  is one whose senses are refined. We are born as brutes, we remain and die as the same if we do not become polished. Some are too coarse to take it. The main base of education is one's "self-respect". Any one lacking self-respect cannot be educated. The main bases of self-respect is the willingness to learn, to do only the things that are good and right, to believe only in the things that can be proved, to possess appreciation and self control.
  Now, if you lack willingness to learn, you will remain as a brute and if you do things that are not good and right, you will be a low person, and if you believe in things that cannot be proved, any feeble minded person can lead you, and if you lack appreciation, it takes away the incentive for good doing and if you lack self control you will never know the limit. So all those lacking these characteristics in their makeup are not educated. "
Edited by MooNiNite
  • Like 1

What a lame old joke :

"Did a Latvian immigrant rediscover the secrets to the building of the pyramids... of levitation... of anti-gravity? His amazing "castle" may hold clues to long-lost powers. " 

Ummmmm  no . 

Those anti -woo vids above are part of the answer to how he did it and there are many more . it is nothing like the Pyramid complex, its small in size, it was unfinished,  coral is soft and easy to work with,  vids are on line of men moving giant blocks with wood rocks and leverage and so on . 

No other way of doing it has been demonstrated  {aside from 'stories'   that seem fantastic and illogical and undemonstrated } . 

BUT ,   what he did was pretty cool ,  he just wanted people to butt out of his business .  You know what happened to him to make him like that ? 

The amazing secret power was incredible dedication, patience, ingenuity, imagination, grit and a little showmanship.  

• Like 1

Indeed !   Good point !   Maybe that is something he shared with the pyramid builders. 

We should honor him and them  for this and not denigrate these qualities  by supposing unsupported  made up magical 'excuses' .

• Like 2

hmm I don't see this conversation to be denigrating toward Leedskalnin at all. 

You're entitled to your opinion about it, but I hope that doesn't mean the rest of us must agree and stop talking and sharing our opinions because you don't agree...

Not sure who this was directed at  but  .....  who thinks being entitled to an opinion means others must stop talking ? 

I think it denigrates anyone to claim that their skills and talents  lie in the area of fantasy , other than the smarts, grunts and sweat they put into it . 

What does a comment like that even mean ?      Just get it off your chest and say what you really want to .   Why would I want 'the rest of us  to stop talking ' ?  :huh:

If you disagree with me and have another view  that  can be backed up .... go for it    (instead of making vague suggestive comments ) . 

I will be offering valid  evidence and references to what I say though .  ....   And its not based on what I want to believe .  Coral castle was one of my favorite places to 'demonstrate' the marvelous , miraculous and magical. 

Until I started looking at the evidence .

Sign in to follow this