Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

new meditations?

Hi all as you know i have been meditating for going on 3ish years i started small with 15 minutes now i do at least 30 minutes a day right now i have been able to do 2 hours a day continuous. I do eather zazen or tummo. Dont know if i am doing tummo right cause well i learned it from a book i meen i can get heat from it and within 15 minutes i start to sweat hevilly but that could just be from the breathing i do. I did a meditation that produced body heat and that lead me to the bliss of inner fire and a kensho. But anyways I am looking for a meditation practice that I could do anyone got any sugestions?

My long term goal is to disapate into heaven or tao. I would really likea meditation that could do that?

Thanks

Edited by mewtwo

I have tried many different meditation techniques mostly Buddhist ones but currently I find the Taoist Water Method taught by B K Frantzis excellent, I don't know personally about end results of merging into heaven but you will be able to dissolve into void many of the tensions, restrictions, views etc which could be holding you back which other meditation methods might not tackle so easily.

Edited by Jetsun

Hi all as you know i have been meditating for going on 3ish years i started small with 15 minutes now i do at least 30 minutes a day right now i have been able to do 2 hours a day continuous. I do eather zazen or tummo.

With those sort of numbers I'd probably give Kunlun a try for 2 weeks to see if it suits you.

(Yes. I still recommend Kunlun to people as an effective method that you can learn from a book :ph34r:)

Sign in to follow this