island

Alchemical book suggestions

All the rumors are true and you haven't even heard the really bad stuff. I was even left back at the Taoist Immortality University, they called me to come forth and get some enlightenment and I came 5th.

Lucky for me my wife loves me, but she's even more dubious then me. You shouldn't know from it.

I'm considering changing my name to Jessie James Yudelove.

Thanks be it to Divine Providence that I have a good heart.

Eric Yudelove

I really have a soft spot for men whose wives love them, as long as they really love their wives back. If dubious is what turns up on the menu when the kitchens run out of toe the line, so be it.

I remember reading once "until you lose your reputation you never realise what a burden it was.."

So dont change your name to Jesse James, then you'd be saddled with an regular fixed identity, as it stands, you are free as what you are and a challenge to others to find their own way to the character beyond the rep.

Divine Providence likes a question mark here and there, I reckon, and some of them embodied.

Dear Cat:

I love and adore my beautiful Sparkle.

She is my inspiration to do all the dirty deeds I'm famous for.

She even calls me Dragon Master.

Does it get more dubious than that?

Eric Yudelove

I really have a soft spot for men whose wives love them, as long as they really love their wives back. If dubious is what turns up on the menu when the kitchens run out of toe the line, so be it.

I remember reading once "until you lose your reputation you never realise what a burden it was.."

So dont change your name to Jesse James, then you'd be saddled with an regular fixed identity, as it stands, you are free as what you are and a challenge to others to find their own way to the character beyond the rep.

Divine Providence likes a question mark here and there, I reckon, and some of them embodied.

Hey, Mister Yedulove's back :D

Good to hear from you...

I discover this topic today and as a game of chance, it's the day I've chosen yesterday to start "100 days for..." practices.

Quite weird lol :lol: