Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

chi feel like?

does chi really feel different to all people? cause when i concentrate and feel my hci it feels like an electric or pins and needles feeling kind of like the body part i am concentrating on is asleep but it is not. But i have heard that is the common thing on what chi feels like. So i was wondering how can it feel different to other people?

thanks

does chi really feel different to all people? cause when i concentrate and feel my hci it feels like an electric or pins and needles feeling kind of like the body part i am concentrating on is asleep but it is not. But i have heard that is the common thing on what chi feels like. So i was wondering how can it feel different to other people?

thanks

It is not so much that you feel chi (qi), but you feel its effects in the body as sensations. Sensations that can be felt can vary from warmth, coolness, vibrations, field like sensations, pulsing, shaking, sharp sudden pin prick like sensations (usually when qi is passing through a blocked point), aching sensations (usually in areas where there are restrictions or blockages to qi or imbalances), feeling of something like electricity or strong 'energy-like' sensations moving through a meridian or through muscles (can cause shaking or vibration sensations in the muscles), expansiveness, emptiness - as in feeling no form in parts of your body or the whole body, etc. In other words, the feeling of qi being active in your body can cause a wide variety of sensations.

Edited by The Way Is Virtue

In my extremely limited experience in working with chi/life force energy I mostly tend to feel it as a very subtle, cool sensation. The exception was when I was messing around activating chakras and I placed my awareness at the muladhara chakra and felt an intense heat lol.

Cold merangue in a mixing bowl with taffy stretching, relentless in personality likes to grind away like your pissed off older brother rubbing your face in carpet for years to rub your head off except its your inner flesh and brain, skull. Thats friction, to deal with that is deep relaxation so it speeds up and not so friction, like speeding your motorcycle down a bumpy road to fly the bumps.

People seem to have spots on their body where they can notice qi better, usually around head or hands. Then you have those people who notice it some local spot where it can seem like an itch.

Sign in to follow this