Vajrasattva

The "Choking Game"

My deepest condolances Santiago. As a parent of three kids I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through. I can't think of anything more to add than that except that I know your work with people is one more important thing going to make our society more healthy in the future.

Wow, so sorry to hear that, Santi.

Sincerest condolences, bro.

bali-lotus.jpg

(And definitely a good idea to spread awareness on this game. I would never have guessed. I guess this might even include choking practice in MA training too. Be very careful with any choking...)

Edited by vortex

It really hurts to read this, i have to cry.

I wish you and your whole family the best.

I am very very sorry to hear this.

Bah :(

I'm so sad to hear of your tragic news, Santi. My deepest condolences to you, your family and everyone who knew and loved your son Izaac.

Condolonces to you and your family along with infinite love, peace and blessings.

We should all learn from this since it can happen to any of our kids. Loss of a loved one, especially a child is the biggest test and pain that a person/parent can come across. There are no easy words short cuts out of this. It is said that there are no accidents/coincidences and that there may be a bigger plan. Still for a parent, this is way too big and painful way to go through this life's test.

So sorry for your loss. I've discussed TCG with my 3 children.

The good we do goes on. I think your powerful warning will save lives.

Yours

Michael

please read this it is very serious and you will want to pass this along to all you know who have kids.

http://izaacdaquinauguste.blogspot.com/

http://thewarriorscave.blogspot.com/2010/10/parents-please-read-and-learn-about.html

thank you

santiago dobles

I'm very sad for your and our loss Santiago. As I read this, I feel like I am in a movie. It's so hard to believe. Is it real? I am in disbelief.

Edited by goldisheavy

Each separate being in the universe

returns to the common source.

Returning to the source is serenity.

- Laozi

I'm very sorry for the loss of your son. My deepest condolences.

Hi there,

This just breaks my heart. I am so so sorry for you, and your sweet boy... I have a nine year old daughter,one and only, I will be watching. Thank you for your courage at this time, to think of others and warn them.

Love to you, and your family...

Take care, Melanie

I'm very sad for your and our loss Santiago. As I read this, I feel like I am in a movie. It's so hard to believe. Is it real? I am in disbelief.

its real. unfortunately.

My son is no longer with us due to this.

so sorry to hear about this Santiago, my greatest condolences and all my love to

you, your son, and your family

I had no idea this kind of thing was going on

Edited by alexandrov

Guest paul walter

In solidarity Vaj,

...working towards a better world,

Paul

Edited by paul walter