Sign in to follow this  
Non

kundalini burst orgasm

Does anyone here have the ability to just make the whole body unbearably tingle at will?

The above is the title of a thread I recently found and read through. It's really interesting that there are people that can do this. I'm interested myself in learning to do this. Perhaps there are some people that are either born with genetics or something that make it easier for them to do it, or it makes it automatic, and for others it takes some practice and learning. Some of these people have been able to do it since they were a child and of course as a child one is usually more aware of their spiritual nature than many adults can be.

If someone has spinal damage, or nerve damage, even neurological damage I wonder if this would inhibit it?

I would imagine it can be activated when a person practices if you can perhaps trace awareness up and down the spine and feel it tingle in every spot, until you get to a critical mass point, and perhaps associate it with full body orgasm. It also causes adrenaline to pump. Some say though that it happens through hyper-relaxation rather than trying to induce it by tense force, though I'm not sure of this.

If you ever get chills down your spine listening to music, or watching a movie, this is probably it, except a person with the ability knows how to do this at will, or with some proficiency can keep it going until exhaustion.

I want to learn this.. it's probably a key to the internal climax as well.

Guest paul walter

Does anyone here have the ability to just make the whole body unbearably tingle at will?

The above is the title of a thread I recently found and read through. It's really interesting that there are people that can do this. I'm interested myself in learning to do this. Perhaps there are some people that are either born with genetics or something that make it easier for them to do it, or it makes it automatic, and for others it takes some practice and learning. Some of these people have been able to do it since they were a child and of course as a child one is usually more aware of their spiritual nature than many adults can be.

If someone has spinal damage, or nerve damage, even neurological damage I wonder if this would inhibit it?

I would imagine it can be activated when a person practices if you can perhaps trace awareness up and down the spine and feel it tingle in every spot, until you get to a critical mass point, and perhaps associate it with full body orgasm. It also causes adrenaline to pump. Some say though that it happens through hyper-relaxation rather than trying to induce it by tense force, though I'm not sure of this.

If you ever get chills down your spine listening to music, or watching a movie, this is probably it, except a person with the ability knows how to do this at will, or with some proficiency can keep it going until exhaustion.

Oh Please! :rolleyes:

I think it is possible, some people can do amazing things with their bodies. I believe it's a mental process, and I also believe it takes discipline and lots of patience. I also believe anyone can do it if they want to. And no I never tried, because I didn't care to. ^_^

Non, I really wish you would soon get some cool esoteric sexual experiences.. and then learn that they are only experiences, nothing to be so obsessed about.

only to find out that it's what I needed for the integrative functions of my own body and soul. Do you see why I may "seem" so obsessed?

BUt I get what you mean. Nothing should be obsessed about no matter what.

Sign in to follow this