ralis

Alien Greys

There have been some reports on here of alien grey contact. I believe these fruit bats are the culprit. :lol:

slide_11556_151971_large.jpg?1286579911422

I see absolutely no humor in this at all, and am deeply offended, in fact. To single out a single species for alledged malfeasance is the height of irresponsibility and smacks of criminal negligence. I'm reporting the creator of this post to the authorities, and all of you complicit in this travesty.

I see absolutely no humor in this at all, and am deeply offended, in fact. To single out a single species for alledged malfeasance is the height of irresponsibility and smacks of criminal negligence. I'm reporting the creator of this post to the authorities, and all of you complicit in this travesty.

According to Budd Hopkins who researched the phenomenon for several decades and interviewed thousands of people who may have been in contact with the aliens, using the services of over a dozen licensed professionals (psychiatrists and psychologists trained in hypnotic regression and suppressed memory retrieval), aliens often install a "screen memory" to cover up for the real one. The suspicion that a memory may be false arises when there's

lost time -- a few hours (or more, or less) that can't possibly be accounted for. The individual is not aware of having been missing, sometimes discovering the fact only because there's a frantic search for him that's been going on (as in numerous cases with missing military personnel, e.g.), and sometimes just not knowing how he got to point B where he finds himself after remembering just being at point A, sometimes many miles removed, and having no memory of having driven, walked, or otherwise covering the distance in between. Or they just look at the watch and see the road that they took to get from point A to point B which usually takes them one hour took three hours or some such, and they don't understand how or why.

The last memory before the time lapse many people have in such cases is of having seen an animal. Budd Hopkins has discovered that it can be any kind of animal but four species are consistently repeated in the majority of cases -- owl, deer, wolf, and cow. That, in some of the suspicious cases, later proves to be the "screen memory." Sometimes no hypnotic regression is required, just sheer analysis of what it is exactly that the person remembers about the encounter that reveals its utter absurdity under the circumstances. There was even a humorous case he reported where a woman asserted that as she was driving on the highway, she saw a cow by the side of the road, the most beautiful, magnificent cow she had ever seen. The cow started running along, keeping up with her car (that was going at highway speed) all the while looking at the woman with big, dark, beautiful eyes radiating peace and love.

In most cases, however, the encounter with one of these animals causes such terror as cannot be accounted for if the animal is real rather than a screen memory. E.g., a deer looking at someone through the bedroom window -- that's not very scary, deer is no predator -- but in the cases where something not quite right is going on, this can terrify a person into subsequent total disintegration, and it's cases like these that occasionally (on many occasions) yield a real memory behind the screen memory of the animal on closer examination.

Of course ridicule of the kind just exhibited on this board stops 19 abductees out of 20 from ever telling anyone. They just suffer the horror alone.

Of course ridicule of the kind just exhibited on this board stops 19 abductees out of 20 from ever telling anyone. They just suffer the horror alone.

I agree, the universe is far more vast and deep than the 5 sense logicians can muster in their loquacious yet sarcastic mutterings.

p.s. On the other hand... I do agree with ralis that we should not take life too seriously! But, on the other hand as well... this is a very sensitive topic and shouldn't be swept under the rug so breezily.

Edited by Vajrahridaya

There is a Taino myth about Bat's being troublesome spirits at times. Then there is the Bat Immortal!

There have been some reports on here of alien grey contact. I believe these fruit bats are the culprit. :lol:

slide_11556_151971_large.jpg?1286579911422

I agree, the universe is far more vast and deep than the 5 sense logicians can muster in their loquacious yet sarcastic mutterings.

p.s. On the other hand... I do agree with ralis that we should not take life too seriously! But, on the other hand as well... this is a very sensitive topic and shouldn't be swept under the rug so breezily.

I agree, life is taken too seriously by many. On a rare occasion I can be too serious. :lol:

Uh, I was playing with Ralis' humorous post, pretending that we shouldn't single out bats and blame them for impersonating aliens. Am I to believe that people actually took my post seriously?

Uh, I was playing with Ralis' humorous post, pretending that we shouldn't single out bats and blame them for impersonating aliens. Am I to believe that people actually took my post seriously?

No, I didn't take your post any more seriously than Ralis's.

Sitcoms use canned laughter to make sure that everybody finds the same things funny at the same time. I haven't watched one in many years though...

...maybe that's why I find things funny when I find things funny -- not because they are not funny in general but because I, personally, may or may not laugh when expected/prompted to. Crack a joke, I might laugh, or I might cry -- I can't predict it myself.

I saw an owl in a cave in the mountains of Kara-dag, Crimea, when I was 11. Maybe that's the reason I felt like telling a different story, one related to the title of the topic, rather than maintain the joke. Remind me to tell the owl story someday... if you ever feel you're done with humor and are ready for horror.:ninja:

No, I didn't take your post any more seriously than Ralis's.

Sitcoms use canned laughter to make sure that everybody finds the same things funny at the same time. I haven't watched one in many years though...

...maybe that's why I find things funny when I find things funny -- not because they are not funny in general but because I, personally, may or may not laugh when expected/prompted to. Crack a joke, I might laugh, or I might cry -- I can't predict it myself.

I saw an owl in a cave in the mountains of Kara-dag, Crimea, when I was 11. Maybe that's the reason I felt like telling a different story, one related to the title of the topic, rather than maintain the joke. Remind me to tell the owl story someday... if you ever feel you're done with humor and are ready for horror.:ninja:

You can PM the owl story if you wish. I'm trying to expose myself to film genres that I've usually shunned out of emotional sensitivity, mostly issues regarding Nazi and recent central American history, and racial violence of the Deep south, just so i can use these tensions in my own writing projects.

I can only assume this was another swipe at me, given my well-established self-imprisonment by my five senses, but I assure you, I wasn't expressing animus to any creature, terrestrial or non.

The owl story is from a movie that is a fictional work that claims to be connected with a real event that easily collapses once you start doing research into trying to find out who the people were that interviewed the said individuals.

The small grey frail looking aliens are the pleadians. They are peaceful.

There is another race that is aggressive, but I am not going to talk about it right now just because I dont like thinking about them. Most commonly misunderstand or associate the aggressive aliens with the pleadians. I havnt helped the matter much, but thought it fitting at the time to let it alone. I cant possibly correct every single thing that happens to be wrong, it would require way too much effort. Plus with trying to meditate and work I hardly have time to post. Peace out.

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit

The owl story is from a movie that is a fictional work that claims to be connected with a real event that easily collapses once you start doing research into trying to find out who the people were that interviewed the said individuals.

I didn't see the movie, I saw the owl when I was 11, and I read about consistent and multiple reports of owls in alien encounters in a book published in 1991.

I'm not going to watch the movie, I don't know if the book published in 1991 was the basis for what they put in a movie, and I don't know what the owl I saw was. All I know is, I didn't get the owl story from a movie. I don't jump to conclusions, and don't pay attention to statements along the lines of "aliens exist" or "aliens don't exist" or "greys are hostile" or "greys are peaceful" because people who make these statements are giving me nothing to work with. I don't take anyone's word for anything... I watch the patterns grow... once it grows you know what it was, that little green sprout, an alfalfa or a baobab. :lol:

I just printed a copy of the alien bat and attached it to the refrigerator. That way, my limited earth bound five sense matrix can identify middle of the night invaders. :lol:

ralis

You can PM the owl story if you wish. I'm trying to expose myself to film genres that I've usually shunned out of emotional sensitivity, mostly issues regarding Nazi and recent central American history, and racial violence of the Deep south, just so i can use these tensions in my own writing projects.

Oh, good luck with your project.:)

I can't have the owl story "used" though, the child who is its protagonist grew up to become a taoist, which Zhuangzi defines as "useless." (There's a Zhuangzi story about an enormous tree, too twisted and gnarled and convoluted to be made into tables and chairs and chests of drawers, a tree no one can cut down because it is so weird it can't be used.)

Guest paul walter

Oh, good luck with your project.:)

I can't have the owl story "used" though, the child who is its protagonist grew up to become a taoist, which Zhuangzi defines as "useless." (There's a Zhuangzi story about an enormous tree, too twisted and gnarled and convoluted to be made into tables and chairs and chests of drawers, a tree no one can cut down because it is so weird it can't be used.)

I'm tempted to write: My god you're full of shit sometimes Taomeow :lol: , but will ask instead: what's the reason behind this for you (for all of us)?

I'm tempted to write: My god you're full of shit sometimes Taomeow :lol: , but will ask instead: what's the reason behind this for you (for all of us)?

Tell you what. If you told another member "you're full of shit" I'd be obligated to moderate it, but since you're telling it to me and I know for a fact that I'm not (try ayahuasca sometime, you will know how it is not possible to be "full of shit" while communicating with the true otherworldly powers -- if you are, you get the diarrhea of the century before you do :lol:), I'll answer your question instead of nitpicking.

No one informed me what the reason is. I suspect the reason is, it can't be any other way. Our texbooks is what's full of shit. Cutting edge astrophysicists who are less afraid than most to piss off their peers because of the strength of their position, scientific, intellectual or administrative, tend to assert these days that there's over a hundred million planets similar to Earth in their ability to maintain life in our galaxy alone. To believe we are unique and alone in the universe is the craziest fundamentalist paradigm anyone can think up. That it was being sold to so many for so long doesn't make it any saner. Remember, for 99% of our civilized history we lived on a flat Earth -- it was a scientific fact. I was just reading Edgar Cayce's biography that starts with an episode where a German-educated Harvard professor arrives at his place and announces that he's going to expose him. "What's the source of your purported ability?" he asks sarcastically. Cayce starts telling him something about the unconscious mind, the Harvard professor interrupts him with utmost contempt: "The story of the unconscious mind can be told in three words: there is none." And so it goes with our "modern science..." ...at all times.

So I would say scientific sanity is a prerequisite for the rest of this discussion. Barring that, any square evidence will be forced into a round hole, and any well-rounded argument, into a square hole pre-cut in the mind of the indoctrinated for accommodating any and all new entries.

Show me a mind with bars in the windows and locks on the doors -- and I will tell you who threw away the keys. But you have to have been let out of the prison to have seen that.:lol:

My god you're full of shit sometimes Taomeow

In the past I've thought this, and maybe it was true, but later on I looked back at her posts and found what she said to be true...or at least very insightful.

I'm trying to expose myself to film genres that I've usually shunned out of emotional sensitivity, mostly issues regarding Nazi and recent central American history, and racial violence of the Deep south, just so i can use these tensions in my own writing projects.

Try "The Cook the Thief His Wife & Her Lover" One of the only movies I had to take a break from watching to compose myself. A nauseating and horrificly disturbing film, that is also breathtakingly artistic and beautiful.

In the past I've thought this, and maybe it was true, but later on I looked back at her posts and found what she said to be true...or at least very insightful.

Thank you! :wub:

I didn't see the movie, I saw the owl when I was 11, and I read about consistent and multiple reports of owls in alien encounters in a book published in 1991.

I'm not going to watch the movie, I don't know if the book published in 1991 was the basis for what they put in a movie, and I don't know what the owl I saw was. All I know is, I didn't get the owl story from a movie. I don't jump to conclusions, and don't pay attention to statements along the lines of "aliens exist" or "aliens don't exist" or "greys are hostile" or "greys are peaceful" because people who make these statements are giving me nothing to work with. I don't take anyone's word for anything... I watch the patterns grow... once it grows you know what it was, that little green sprout, an alfalfa or a baobab. :lol:

Fair enough. My experience with people talking about an owl is their experience with seeing the specific movie.

I would be interested in knowing what book it is of which you speak, the bogus movie tended to derive some of its concepts from real material which I found to be an irritation because the movie didnt have continuity from the original material.

Fair enough. My experience with people talking about an owl is their experience with seeing the specific movie.

I would be interested in knowing what book it is of which you speak, the bogus movie tended to derive some of its concepts from real material which I found to be an irritation because the movie didnt have continuity from the original material.

"UFOs And the Alien Presence: Six Viewpoints," edited and with an Introduction by Michael Lindemann, 1991.

The book is comprised of six chapters, each one an interview with a researcher of the subject. My library of the past few years has been gaining books from accidental encounters at thrift shops and library sales and the like, each one a book that has found me when it needed me.:lol: This one, well, I was listening to some modern ufologists on the Veritas Show (scope of subjects not unlike that of Coast to Coast but the host has a soft, academic, European-accented, deceptively unoffensive voice which lets him take on the most offensive subjects ever and get away with it without sounding like a card-carrying "conspiracy theorist" or a hired disinformer impersonating one) -- as I was saying, modern ones were mentioning names related to the history of the subject that weren't familiar to me, so I thought, I'd like to know who these people are... and the next day the book showed up at my trusty thrift shop next door. (I sometimes suspect aliens, gods, spirits, whoever, the watchers... use this particular thrift shop to throw stuff my way whenever they feel I'm ready for it. I found a beautiful and unique Buddha sitting doing Red Phoenix in that shop shortly after the first kunlun seminar, a gourd rattle when I felt like adding some shamanic stuff to my taoist altar, and so on... in addition to scores of books on subjects that I would get interested in that would show up the moment I get interested -- all at such low prices as to prevent me from thinking twice.:))